Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do NOT Post Personal Info - period!

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Might want to rethink that one dude.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...identity-theft
    That is hilarious! What a dumbass.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    The thing I did to draw ire from FORD Twona, and this Igloo character are mainly derived from my opinions against candidate Obama: I fuckin' TOLD them he'd fuck shit up, now you're seeing it.

THEY said "racist" and I said "anarchist" so at this point in time we'll see if mid-term voters thought Obama was an anarchist, too. Won't we.

Okay, that's the crux of it basically: I'm not Democrappist, I wasn't for Obama, hated everything he stood for and represented, and they hated on me for it!
    Has ANYBODY?? seen me argue politics?? ANYBODY???

Now to segregate these half-truth issues Igloo raises:

1. Chelle and I were on good terms, Igloo's got it backwards: I was telling SoCal Chelle since her kid was only an MP at a facility, it was highly unlikely he'd get hurt. After that, I illustrated the many other occupations of far greater threat. Then Igloo twisted it, banned me for at least a week so I couldn't post, then he and FORD ran fuckin' MAUF and edited shit.
    She liked what you said so much she said she was sorry for ever posting about it and asked for the thread to be closed, which I did. And Ford wasn't a mod over there.

This is exaclty why Igloo ain't a mod here, cuz you go NaziMod once, you'll do it again. So that's the "you keel thay Children" explanation. Nobody died, the kid made it back, never was on patrol or harm's way so FUCK Iblowsluts' contention that I got off teasing Chelle about anything other than marrying Quentin. Other than that, the "you keel the children" shit is chickenshit which didn't happen.
    When did I EVER even imply I wanted to be a mod here? Modding is way overstated, and is something that YOU would care much more about than I ever would. And your so called "Teasing" was telling her how they shoot MPs over there...

PLUS - ddlr went down a month later, http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/ with Igloo at the controls. Lesson learned: never admin Igloo on a board. I don't care what he did do, or didn't do. I know the reason, I offered to get involved, but the fact is VonHalen owns the url even though the host is regg'd as owner, and neither care to fix it. That's where it stands today. Site down, last people in charge unable to fix it, case closed.
    I was a super, not a web. So there were no controls that I had access to that could of done any harm to the board. And both Von, Sesh, and Twon explained what happened with the server publicly here. Saying it was me over and over is never going to change the truth for you.

Hate on GAR all they want, they cannot dispute this point in it. And we've not seen of Vonnie since?
    What does that have to do with anything. Maybe because this board tolerates posters like you he said "Fuck it"??

2. ChefCraigs' "I'm gonna kill myself" thread, something about his health, or somebody saying on Warham's rothfans.com board that Chef might be suicidal or something? It kept coming up on ddlr's discussions, and my point was he's NOT gonna kill himself, because suicical people don't talk about it, they don't attention-whore the subject to death, they just do it. Besides, everyone's going to go sooner or later, and by that time he'd already disputed saying such a thing. So I listed the many ways an annoyance from another board could end themselves quickly.

I know it was wrong, call me Dr. KevWHOREkian or what have you. I still wish he'd kill himself, but alas he's still here! So much for wishful thinking on Igloos' part that I was trying to push an unstable guy over the edge -
    Somebody else put that up...Not Chefcraig. And at the time we didn't know if it was true or false so everybody left it alone. Everybody but you. Even Walker (I believe) told you to lay off until we could find out more. But you went ahead and posted more shit up anyway. It was very plain what your intentions were.

3. AlInChainz? Igloo's saying I - FUCK that in the ass right now. I supported Al's many tirades, and for like two fucking YEARS kept his calling out Joe Thunder or someone threatening him, to meet him in the parking lot - after the guy didn't show up. Al was a sports guy, I was not so we didn't cross paths much. But the posts I did see of his, I didn't hate the guy or I wouldn't have kept his quote as my siggy for so long.

I think AlInChainz quote was my longest-running quote I ever had?
    And you phrased it in just such a way to get a bad reaction out of quite a few of his friends here. I never said squat about it (at the time), I didn't even know the man. I'm just repeating what I saw. You were purposely disrespectful knowing how people felt about him and you got your reaction....

4. Finally, the Jihads attacked this site - why, we don't know. They don't do English, so they posted my avatar encircled, and complained of not liking "Allah" for a username? My siggy for that alias was islamictube.com.. YES there is such a thing, and nobody really knows how they found us but to me the most LOGICAL explanation was they could have checked up on their site links from my siggy, and learned of how I chose to honor the fake god Allah. And the false-prophet Mohammed.
    No just a little like how you would post BEPs name a bunch of times knowing that he Googled it constantly and would show up, knowing FULL well what problems in the past he had caused for both the site and the server. Funny how he showed up RIGHT AFTER you did that. Sort of like you linked him?? You pulled that jihad trick in much the same way and I'm not the only one to bring that fact up. Like you DIDN'T forward them links to YOUR posts TRYING to cause problems??? It's your MO after all...

So ever since the 08 election, it's been like this: malign GAR. Characterize GAR. Dump on GAR. Spin dialogue on GAR.
    That's a lame attempt at deflecting. I could give a rats ASS who you politically support (again, show me posts) and have never engaged ANYBODY on political party stuff. It's the fact of your personal attacks and above mentioned things that I post about.

Really, I should be flattered, but I use Ignore User feature instead!
    Actually you don't. At all.......
    Last edited by Igosplut; 07-30-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Igloo. lol. He had nothing to do with ddlr's demise. Now I am starting to think everything u say is BS.
    I SAID I know the reason why ddlr is no more, and Igloo was in charge. So what does that tell you?

To me that says he can't keep it .. up? uhhh HUHUHUHHHh

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The thing I did to draw ire from FORD Twona, and this Igloo character are mainly derived from my opinions against candidate Obama: I fuckin' TOLD them he'd fuck shit up, now you're seeing it.

THEY said "racist" and I said "anarchist" so at this point in time we'll see if mid-term voters thought Obama was an anarchist, too. Won't we.

Okay, that's the crux of it basically: I'm not Democrappist, I wasn't for Obama, hated everything he stood for and represented, and they hated on me for it!
    don't include me in that. i don't give a fuck about your political preference.

PLUS - ddlr went down a month later, http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/ with Igloo at the controls. Lesson learned: never admin Igloo on a board. I don't care what he did do, or didn't do. I know the reason, I offered to get involved, but the fact is VonHalen owns the url even though the host is regg'd as owner, and neither care to fix it. That's where it stands today. Site down, last people in charge unable to fix it, case closed.

Hate on GAR all they want, they cannot dispute this point in it. And we've not seen of Vonnie since?
    Von posted here and addressed the DDLR sitch. and i'm pretty sure a few of us have talked to Von since the site's gone away. i know i have.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2010 at 05:29 PM.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I SAID I know the reason why ddlr is no more, and Igloo was in charge. So what does that tell you?

To me that says he can't keep it .. up? uhhh HUHUHUHHHh
    all anyone needs to know is here:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen
    Gentlemen, thanks for your cuntcern.

The truth is, we are at an impasse with the Host. Certain things were promised, and haven't been delivered. So, I stopped delivering payment.

I have not even cuntacted the Host to try and resolve the issue. I simply don't give a fuck right now. It has nothing to do with money, other than not getting services that were promised.

Now, kindly continue fucking yourselves.
    there it is, in black and white. not Igo's fault, not Zah's fault, not my fault. no matter who's modding/webby/whatever, it's still Von's site and if he says it stays down, then so be it.
    Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Igosplut View Post
    Has ANYBODY?? seen me argue politics?? ANYBODY??
    You didn't join in on the dogpile, which was in several threads of the political forum. That was your Evil Twin.

She liked what you said so much she said she was sorry for ever posting
    She did that for MY sake because you idiots extrapolated it from a non-issue to rediculousness, that's on YOU.

When did I EVER even imply I wanted to be a mod here? I was a super, not a web. So there were no controls that I had access to that could of done any harm to the board.
    What was required to get the board up after Douglas' problems, was the diplomacy you didn't have with the authority you did have as Super. SUPERFAIL

Somebody else put that up...Not Chefcraig. And at the time we didn't know if it was true or false so everybody left it alone. Everybody but you.
    AFFFFter ChefCraig confirmed he was in no way going to harm himself, and I was tired of the others on "our" board trashing him, I laid it out just as I said earlier in this thread.

And you phrased it in just such a way to get a bad reaction out of quite a few of his friends here.
    Here - as in Rotharmy? I don't think this board was back up by then and we were still in a three-way "ddlr vs them" so I went over to rothfans to stir things up THERE... for a bad reaction. So what?

Like you DIDN'T forward them links to YOUR posts TRYING to cause problems??? It's your MO after all...
    I credit El Warfo for teaching me the "toggle the beehive of insanity" trick. Glad you like admires it (1) time..

I could give a rats ASS who you politically support ... It's the fact of your personal attacks and above mentioned things that I post about.
    AH but you don't recall stalking other forums such as: The Dump and Gear forums. I know you don't "participate" in The Front Line, either. Stalking is NOT participation.

You know I just love you Igloo, but you're RETARDED and you got to quit this revisionist hindsight on things. Your version of site history looks alot different when I explain it WITHOUT your spin on it.

And it never tires me to explain it. Let's get SoCal Chelle over here, see if maybe she supports your version of things. But that's not gonna happen, she doesn't like you CUZ you're an asshole!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i thought you had him on ignore?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twonabomber View Post

Von posted here and addressed the DDLR sitch.
    Von didn't care, you admins didn't care, so I shouldn't have cared?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i thought you had him on ignore?
    IS it not EXACTLY how I stated what occured, in contrast to what Igloo's said about it - or not?

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    care all you want. ain't going to change anything.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    IS it not EXACTLY how I stated what occured, in contrast to what Igloo's said about it - or not?
    which part? your theory about the site's demise has always been wrong.

the rest of it? i don't give a shit about that.

i always admit that i felt you didn't need three or four aliases to post the dumb shit you do, so i banned a few of them.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How can it? Vonnie said a year prior, if the Army comes back he may let the site go because of the headaches..

Not my site to give a shit about, except to clarify what Igloo's been reiterating for two years now that aren't true.

Newbies read what he says about me, think "that GAR guy is a real asshole" but he's thinking that for the WRONG reasons.

It affects me so much I'm a basket case over here.. OH look whats on TV... (I don't give a shit either really OK)

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    to clarify for all the noobs...

GAR really is a real asshole, and Igosplut didn't have anything to do with DDLR going down.

is that better?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    which part? your theory about the site's demise has always been wrong.
    You just posted Von's own report: that's indisputable. But if Igloo blames me for stuff I didn't do, why can't I implicate his role in the site going down?

It's not accurate, but it's not inaccurate either. He could call up Hector or whatever-thee-fuck Douglas' assistant-tech in charge, and be a little more diplomatic than Vonnie.

In fact, what's inaccurate about saying Twona failed to do that as well? If nobody cared, that's it. Site down. Impasse.

I don't see that as theory what is fact: Douglas got sick> Vonnie got sick of Douglas' promises> Douglas' illness>Doug's Helper>Impasse.

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is this thread giving anyone else a headache? Making my eyes hurt too.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You just posted Von's own report: that's indisputable. But if Igloo blames me for stuff I didn't do, why can't I implicate his role in the site going down?

It's not accurate, but it's not inaccurate either. He could call up Hector or whatever-thee-fuck Douglas' assistant-tech in charge, and be a little more diplomatic than Vonnie.

In fact, what's inaccurate about saying Twona failed to do that as well? If nobody cared, that's it. Site down. Impasse.

I don't see that as theory what is fact: Douglas got sick> Vonnie got sick of Douglas' promises> Douglas' illness>Doug's Helper>Impasse.
    christ...you cuntinue not to get it. i'm done.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Is this thread giving anyone else a headache? Making my eyes hurt too.
    what thread?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Candy Girl
    Oh, he's soooo much more than an asshole.
    He's:
    1. a pedophile that pees on kids. (Said that yourself, GayR, remember?)
    2. attention whore
    3. so full of shit it comes out of both ends...say GayR, your eyes brown?

Anyone that wants to add to this list, go ahead.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Please Ban ACE If He Ever Posts Personal Information About Juice Again.

Thanks.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Girl View Post
    Oh, he's soooo much more than an asshole.
    He's:
    1. a pedophile that pees on kids. (Said that yourself, GayR, remember?)
    2. attention whore
    3. so full of shit it comes out of both ends...say GayR, your eyes brown?

Anyone that wants to add to this list, go ahead.
    4. Sucks Cock For Food.
    5.Even The Mighty Sheep Pen Thinks GAR Is A Tail-Gunner.
    Last edited by Dan; 07-30-2010 at 06:46 PM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Please Ban ACE If He Ever Posts Again.

Thanks.
    AMEN!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Clay's getting his attention whore crack again as usual..........

You taunted a solider's mother to the point she asked the thread be closed....you did that, I was there and it's a fact.

You suggested Craig could kill himself before any of us knew what was going on.........I was there and posted that you were the first internet message board member I wanted to find and beat to a bloody pulp.........PM your personal info and I'll be on the next flight, you short, bald, fat, pissing on little boys shit stain.

You brought this site down and were pissed we didn't have your back and even Sarge said to back off.....no apology from you.

You lied about Jizzy's death and made tasteless references to Al's untimely passing!

Keep pushing, Clay! I bet we could get enough members to complain about you to the point of getting you banned..........wanna bet!
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    With all of the ignorant bullshit this Fuckstump has pulled and seemingly got away with.

Would a Mod or Webbie care to step up and explain...

Why the fuck this shitheel isn't BANNED ???
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Preach the Gospel, Brother Jimi

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Verily.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For those who missed it the first time........

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...=1#post1323595

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GAyR blows Mexican's for loose change (they stole his janitor job, you know)...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Shark View Post
    So he posted personal DISinformation, then?
    Sustained

*gavel*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You didn't join in on the dogpile, which was in several threads of the political forum. That was your Evil Twin.
    Again, links, links, links..... The only thing I've ever argued in the front line is gun rights. Prove me wrong.

She did that for MY sake because you idiots extrapolated it from a non-issue to rediculousness, that's on YOU.
    The thread was closed with a minimum of shit slinging (toward your posts) as it was bad enough with your comments, and people respected her enough not to make it worse. Nobody WANTED to make an issue of her feelings...except you.

What was required to get the board up after Douglas' problems, was the diplomacy you didn't have with the authority you did have as Super. SUPERFAIL
    What was required was what had to be done between Von and the host. It had nothing to do with us, or me. No amount of deflecting changes that.

AFFFFter ChefCraig confirmed he was in no way going to harm himself, and I was tired of the others on "our" board trashing him, I laid it out just as I said earlier in this thread.
    Nobody knew in the first day if that thread was real or false. I believe it was two days before chefcraig posted in himself saying it was a hoax put up by somebody he knew. Nobody "trashed" him, as we/Von/me had been through this before with another member. And that time was real, so we were understandably careful with it this time. Something you had no regard for.

Here - as in Rotharmy? I don't think this board was back up by then and we were still in a three-way "ddlr vs them" so I went over to rothfans to stir things up THERE... for a bad reaction. So what?
    No, you did it here last year. To the man who can quote what he payed for things twenty years ago surely you could remember that? Don't take my word for it, ask the posters here..

I credit El Warfo for teaching me the "toggle the beehive of insanity" trick. Glad you like admires it (1) time..
    Again, I'm not the only one who quickly came to that conclusion. Blame it on Warf, or the little green men from Mars, but you still did it, and to not directly deny it speaks volumes.

AH but you don't recall stalking other forums such as: The Dump and Gear forums. I know you don't "participate" in The Front Line, either. Stalking is NOT participation.
    I believe I have less than ten posts in the dump, and the gear forums is calling you out on lies and bullshit you can't prove. bullshit posts are not "participating" either so try to spin it another way, maybe that'll work for you.

You know I just love you Igloo, but you're RETARDED and you got to quit this revisionist hindsight on things. Your version of site history looks alot different when I explain it WITHOUT your spin on it.
    People remember my version and not yours. So whats up with that? Could it be that my version is the truth as people saw it as you posted it? I'd say yes.....

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I object

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The things is, Igo........just because he has an attention span and memory of a gnat doesn't mean we do. We were there @ DDLR and here for all his fucking bullshit and lies.

The I object was directed at Lounge's post and not yours, BTW

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    The things is, Igo........just because he has an attention span and memory of a gnat doesn't mean we do. We were there @ DDLR and here for all his fucking bullshit and lies.

The I object was directed at Lounge's post and not yours, BTW
    Oh I know K. And I figure clear concise rebuttal to every one of his posts is the best way to respond. I know people here know different.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gar file note
    1 page back
    Note for 309 cross file
    Match for stevie referance
    Review for markers
    Attention
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gar file note
    1 page back
    Note for 309 cross file
    Review for markers
    Attention

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh I know K. And I figure clear concise rebuttal to every one of his posts is the best way to respond. I know people here know different.
    Well said, bro!

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Gar file note
    1 page back
    Note for 309 cross file
    Review for markers
    Attention
    Seriously, what script drugs are you on............I'm dying to know!

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It is called an android. I am on a phone. I won' t be getting back to this for a month or longer. But after reading on a phone and how gar and associates screw up reading from a phone. I will present a documentation file . When I get back ,Gw, I will make a blog and a call for statements , documentation, and wittness.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't mean to start any shit or burn on anyones intelligence, but I'm shaking my head in total disbelief at the fact that everyone else seems oblivious to what the fuck he's really doing. Even though he's been doing it for years.

Un-fucking-believable!

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am hoping I remeber some of those key phrses so I can find that spot in alll the post of the board when I do the search laterr

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Gar file note
    1 page back
    Note for 309 cross file
    Review for markers
    Attention
    Quote Originally Posted by kwame k View Post
    Seriously, what script drugs are you on............I'm dying to know!

Seriously Blaze......

What the name of the shit yer takin?

What are the side effects?

How much does it cost?

WHERE CAN I GET SOME ???

. . . .

Thread Information