Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Ok well GAR you made your bed now I guess you are going to have to sleep in it.

Not even the Shamwow guy can clean that mess up.

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

ha , i love this place

so brutal

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

The thing I did to draw ire from FORD Twona, and this Igloo character are mainly derived from my opinions against candidate Obama: I fuckin' TOLD them he'd fuck shit up, now you're seeing it.

THEY said "racist" and I said "anarchist" so at this point in time we'll see if mid-term voters thought Obama was an anarchist, too. Won't we.

Okay, that's the crux of it basically: I'm not Democrappist, I wasn't for Obama, hated everything he stood for and represented, and they hated on me for it!

Now to segregate these half-truth issues Igloo raises:

1. Chelle and I were on good terms, Igloo's got it backwards: I was telling SoCal Chelle since her kid was only an MP at a facility, it was highly unlikely he'd get hurt. After that, I illustrated the many other occupations of far greater threat. Then Igloo twisted it, banned me for at least a week so I couldn't post, then he and FORD ran fuckin' MAUF and edited shit.

This is exaclty why Igloo ain't a mod here, cuz you go NaziMod once, you'll do it again. So that's the "you keel thay Children" explanation. Nobody died, the kid made it back, never was on patrol or harm's way so FUCK Iblowsluts' contention that I got off teasing Chelle about anything other than marrying Quentin. Other than that, the "you keel the children" shit is chickenshit which didn't happen.

PLUS - ddlr went down a month later, http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/ with Igloo at the controls. Lesson learned: never admin Igloo on a board. I don't care what he did do, or didn't do. I know the reason, I offered to get involved, but the fact is VonHalen owns the url even though the host is regg'd as owner, and neither care to fix it. That's where it stands today. Site down, last people in charge unable to fix it, case closed.

Hate on GAR all they want, they cannot dispute this point in it. And we've not seen of Vonnie since?

2. ChefCraigs' "I'm gonna kill myself" thread, something about his health, or somebody saying on Warham's rothfans.com board that Chef might be suicidal or something? It kept coming up on ddlr's discussions, and my point was he's NOT gonna kill himself, because suicical people don't talk about it, they don't attention-whore the subject to death, they just do it. Besides, everyone's going to go sooner or later, and by that time he'd already disputed saying such a thing. So I listed the many ways an annoyance from another board could end themselves quickly.

I know it was wrong, call me Dr. KevWHOREkian or what have you. I still wish he'd kill himself, but alas he's still here! So much for wishful thinking on Igloos' part that I was trying to push an unstable guy over the edge -

3. AlInChainz? Igloo's saying I - FUCK that in the ass right now. I supported Al's many tirades, and for like two fucking YEARS kept his calling out Joe Thunder or someone threatening him, to meet him in the parking lot - after the guy didn't show up. Al was a sports guy, I was not so we didn't cross paths much. But the posts I did see of his, I didn't hate the guy or I wouldn't have kept his quote as my siggy for so long.

I think AlInChainz quote was my longest-running quote I ever had?

4. Finally, the Jihads attacked this site - why, we don't know. They don't do English, so they posted my avatar encircled, and complained of not liking "Allah" for a username? My siggy for that alias was islamictube.com.. YES there is such a thing, and nobody really knows how they found us but to me the most LOGICAL explanation was they could have checked up on their site links from my siggy, and learned of how I chose to honor the fake god Allah. And the false-prophet Mohammed.

So ever since the 08 election, it's been like this: malign GAR. Characterize GAR. Dump on GAR. Spin dialogue on GAR.

Really, I should be flattered, but I use Ignore User feature instead!

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
          Ok well GAR you made your bed now I guess you are going to have to sleep in it.

Not even the Shamwow guy can clean that mess up.

Mmmm.. I disagree, read above. Or use your head. Or DONT use your head!?!?!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            POSTING THAT A MEMBER HERE DIED IS AS ABOUT AS "PERSONAL" AS IT GETS.......

Especially when it is a FUCKING LIE.
            So he posted personal DISinformation, then?
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

1. Chelle and I were on good terms, Igloo's got it backwards: I was telling SoCal Chelle since her kid was only an MP at a facility, it was highly unlikely he'd get hurt. After that, I illustrated the many other occupations of far greater threat. Then Igloo twisted it, banned me for at least a week so I couldn't post, then he and FORD ran fuckin' MAUF and edited shit.
              You're a lying piece of shit. I wasn't even a mod at DDLR when that shit was going on, so I couldn't possibly have "edited shit", LIAR.

And to tell a mother of a US serviceman that her son is going to die "over there" or even to mention that he is at serious risk of dying, is just absolutely fucking tasteless. As was your faking the death of your former homosexual lover JizzyStool, who didn't actually die, but dumped you for a woman.

You are a racist, a liar, and a coward. And not really worth the energy I wasted typing this reply.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Igloo. lol. He had nothing to do with ddlr's demise. Now I am starting to think everything u say is BS.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                  You're a lying piece of shit. I wasn't even a mod at DDLR when that shit was going on, so I couldn't possibly have "edited shit", LIAR.

And to tell a mother of a US serviceman that her son is going to die "over there" or even to mention that he is at serious risk of dying, is just absolutely fucking tasteless. As was your faking the death of your former homosexual lover JizzyStool, who didn't actually die, but dumped you for a woman.

You are a racist, a liar, and a coward. And not really worth the energy I wasted typing this reply.
                  Even I know that to be true.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Starwood
                    Starwood is on LifeLock. My SSN is 593-68-6946. Have fun.
                    Might want to rethink that one dude.

Apparently, when you publish your Social Security number prominently on your website and billboards, people take it as an invitation to steal your identity. LifeLock CEO Todd Davis, whose number is displayed in the company’s ubiquitous advertisements, has by now learned that lesson. He’s been a victim of identity theft at least 13 times, according […]
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Even I know that to be true.
                      I'll co-sign that one.

Could you imagine FORD and Lou modding on the same site? Fuck! That would be an anarchists wet dream!
                      You could sell tickets to that!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Might want to rethink that one dude.

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...identity-theft
                        That is hilarious! What a dumbass.
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Igosplut
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          The thing I did to draw ire from FORD Twona, and this Igloo character are mainly derived from my opinions against candidate Obama: I fuckin' TOLD them he'd fuck shit up, now you're seeing it.

THEY said "racist" and I said "anarchist" so at this point in time we'll see if mid-term voters thought Obama was an anarchist, too. Won't we.

Okay, that's the crux of it basically: I'm not Democrappist, I wasn't for Obama, hated everything he stood for and represented, and they hated on me for it!
                          Has ANYBODY?? seen me argue politics?? ANYBODY???

She liked what you said so much she said she was sorry for ever posting about it and asked for the thread to be closed, which I did. And Ford wasn't a mod over there.

This is exaclty why Igloo ain't a mod here, cuz you go NaziMod once, you'll do it again. So that's the "you keel thay Children" explanation. Nobody died, the kid made it back, never was on patrol or harm's way so FUCK Iblowsluts' contention that I got off teasing Chelle about anything other than marrying Quentin. Other than that, the "you keel the children" shit is chickenshit which didn't happen.
                          When did I EVER even imply I wanted to be a mod here? Modding is way overstated, and is something that YOU would care much more about than I ever would. And your so called "Teasing" was telling her how they shoot MPs over there...

PLUS - ddlr went down a month later, http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/ with Igloo at the controls. Lesson learned: never admin Igloo on a board. I don't care what he did do, or didn't do. I know the reason, I offered to get involved, but the fact is VonHalen owns the url even though the host is regg'd as owner, and neither care to fix it. That's where it stands today. Site down, last people in charge unable to fix it, case closed.
                          I was a super, not a web. So there were no controls that I had access to that could of done any harm to the board. And both Von, Sesh, and Twon explained what happened with the server publicly here. Saying it was me over and over is never going to change the truth for you.

Hate on GAR all they want, they cannot dispute this point in it. And we've not seen of Vonnie since?
                          What does that have to do with anything. Maybe because this board tolerates posters like you he said "Fuck it"??

2. ChefCraigs' "I'm gonna kill myself" thread, something about his health, or somebody saying on Warham's rothfans.com board that Chef might be suicidal or something? It kept coming up on ddlr's discussions, and my point was he's NOT gonna kill himself, because suicical people don't talk about it, they don't attention-whore the subject to death, they just do it. Besides, everyone's going to go sooner or later, and by that time he'd already disputed saying such a thing. So I listed the many ways an annoyance from another board could end themselves quickly.

I know it was wrong, call me Dr. KevWHOREkian or what have you. I still wish he'd kill himself, but alas he's still here! So much for wishful thinking on Igloos' part that I was trying to push an unstable guy over the edge -
                          Somebody else put that up...Not Chefcraig. And at the time we didn't know if it was true or false so everybody left it alone. Everybody but you. Even Walker (I believe) told you to lay off until we could find out more. But you went ahead and posted more shit up anyway. It was very plain what your intentions were.

3. AlInChainz? Igloo's saying I - FUCK that in the ass right now. I supported Al's many tirades, and for like two fucking YEARS kept his calling out Joe Thunder or someone threatening him, to meet him in the parking lot - after the guy didn't show up. Al was a sports guy, I was not so we didn't cross paths much. But the posts I did see of his, I didn't hate the guy or I wouldn't have kept his quote as my siggy for so long.

I think AlInChainz quote was my longest-running quote I ever had?
                          And you phrased it in just such a way to get a bad reaction out of quite a few of his friends here. I never said squat about it (at the time), I didn't even know the man. I'm just repeating what I saw. You were purposely disrespectful knowing how people felt about him and you got your reaction....

4. Finally, the Jihads attacked this site - why, we don't know. They don't do English, so they posted my avatar encircled, and complained of not liking "Allah" for a username? My siggy for that alias was islamictube.com.. YES there is such a thing, and nobody really knows how they found us but to me the most LOGICAL explanation was they could have checked up on their site links from my siggy, and learned of how I chose to honor the fake god Allah. And the false-prophet Mohammed.
                          No just a little like how you would post BEPs name a bunch of times knowing that he Googled it constantly and would show up, knowing FULL well what problems in the past he had caused for both the site and the server. Funny how he showed up RIGHT AFTER you did that. Sort of like you linked him?? You pulled that jihad trick in much the same way and I'm not the only one to bring that fact up. Like you DIDN'T forward them links to YOUR posts TRYING to cause problems??? It's your MO after all...

So ever since the 08 election, it's been like this: malign GAR. Characterize GAR. Dump on GAR. Spin dialogue on GAR.
                          That's a lame attempt at deflecting. I could give a rats ASS who you politically support (again, show me posts) and have never engaged ANYBODY on political party stuff. It's the fact of your personal attacks and above mentioned things that I post about.

Really, I should be flattered, but I use Ignore User feature instead!
                          Actually you don't. At all.......
                          Last edited by Igosplut; 07-30-2010, 04:25 PM.
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Igloo. lol. He had nothing to do with ddlr's demise. Now I am starting to think everything u say is BS.
                            I SAID I know the reason why ddlr is no more, and Igloo was in charge. So what does that tell you?

To me that says he can't keep it .. up? uhhh HUHUHUHHHh

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

don't include me in that. i don't give a fuck about your political preference.

Originally posted by GAR

Von posted here and addressed the DDLR sitch. and i'm pretty sure a few of us have talked to Von since the site's gone away. i know i have.
                              Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                                formerly F A T
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                I SAID I know the reason why ddlr is no more, and Igloo was in charge. So what does that tell you?

To me that says he can't keep it .. up? uhhh HUHUHUHHHh
                                all anyone needs to know is here:

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                Gentlemen, thanks for your cuntcern.

The truth is, we are at an impasse with the Host. Certain things were promised, and haven't been delivered. So, I stopped delivering payment.

I have not even cuntacted the Host to try and resolve the issue. I simply don't give a fuck right now. It has nothing to do with money, other than not getting services that were promised.

Now, kindly continue fucking yourselves.
                                there it is, in black and white. not Igo's fault, not Zah's fault, not my fault. no matter who's modding/webby/whatever, it's still Von's site and if he says it stays down, then so be it.
                                Last edited by twonabomber; 07-30-2010, 05:41 PM.
                                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...