Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

typical hagar fan. oh well. Grammy's mean absolutely sweet dick all. The Grammy's, American Music Awards, MTV Awards. Blah..Even Peoples Choice awards. means nothing, because it's the industry who decides who wins. All this decision is based off of chart ratings and tours and albums sales. The trouble is the same industry spends millions of dollars promoting the same band, they vote for to win. Like Dave said., "ask anyone, except the record co. who's hot right now". They know shit. Volumes speak, and at the 96 awards, that standing ovation for the REAL VH was in volumes. The record co. wasn't asleep either. They seen it. They tried in vain to make this work, because they knew there would be $$$ involved. Ed and his sister, just can't make good music. They need to "create" their own thing, just so they can call it THEIRS. They need Dave. We know it. They know it. Dave knows it. Sammy really knows it, the record co. knows it. So whats the problem? Money and pride. We suffer because they are all having their Hollywood moment with the shrink. That would be fine, if it wasn't taking 20 fucking years for them to reconcile.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• freak
      Sniper
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      typical hagar fan. oh well. Grammy's mean absolutely sweet dick all. The Grammy's, American Music Awards, MTV Awards. Blah..Even Peoples Choice awards. means nothing, because it's the industry who decides who wins. All this decision is based off of chart ratings and tours and albums sales.
      Exactly.

Led Zeppelin was easily one of the most influential bands of the 70s.

Most everyone who has picked up a guitar, since, has cut their teeth on Stairway to Heaven.

Grammy Count: zip

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Actually my first Riff was Smoke on the Water, LOL. I dont think Deep Purple ever won a Grammy either ??
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• classicdude
          Foot Soldier
          • Apr 2004

Yeah, the grammys are real prestigious, dude. I remember they gave on o' them trinkets to a duo called Milli Vanilli....

NOW BACK IN THE PEN, SHEEP!!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Milli Vanilli !!

Now I understand why Van Hagar won one...
            You can see the benchmarks they use..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Terry
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Van Halen didn't need any grammys, #1 albums or even critical approval back in the day to help them create 6 historic rock and roll albums and build a massive fanbase in the early 1980s.

And Van Halen doesn't need entry into the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame, or even the benefit of anything that was released after 1984 to give legitimacy to the fact that they were one of the top rock bands of all time.

What Ed, Al, Mike and Dave recorded and toured to support from 1978 to 1984 is all you neded to know about Halen. Rock should be unpredictable and entertaining. Classic Van Halen were. RRHOF and Grammy ceremonies aren't.
              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

keep grasping Van Homo fans.
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Van Hagar's won plenty of Spammy awards.

"The Rock Reunion Nobody Wanted To See" award, and the "Cash-Grab Tour of the Year"award are the newest editions to their collection.

Comment

• lztom
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

Is it just me or did this 'Dysfunction' sheep miss the word 'erectile' from the start of his log in name?

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

U2- over rated
                      The Beatles – drug addicts & over rated
                      r.e.m.- drug addicts & fags
                      Springsteen – drug addict coward-
                      Pink Floyd – drug addicted old shoe gazers
                      Pearl Jam – drug addicted newer shoe gazers
                      STP – drug addict wife beater & shoe gazers
                      Red Hot Chili Peppers – dead drug addict & fags to the tenth power
                      Radiohead – drug addicted pink floyd wannabees and wayyyyyyyyyy over rated
                      Nirvana- fags & shoe gazers & 1 less wart on the ass of society
                      VAN HAGAR – Too easy

Any questions?

Don’t have the fascination the press does with the self-deprecating, despondent, insipid, self-loathing, self-destructive retards. And I don’t promote it.

Common thread among these retards. Can you find it?
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shoe gazers...LOL

Comment

• hagar4pres

nobody rules these streets like me the red rocker

this guy is awesome van halen does not suck since they did win a grammy. sammy rules

Comment

• Huggy Bear

Re: nobody rules these streets like me the red rocker

Originally posted by hagar4pres
                            this guy is awful van hagar do suck. sammy swallows

This we already know.

Comment

• JCOOK

HE PROBABLY PLAYS WITH HIMSELF WHILE LOOKING AT HIS SAMMY SCRAPBOOK

Comment

• dysfunction
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                                U2- over rated
                                The Beatles – drug addicts & over rated
                                r.e.m.- drug addicts & fags
                                Springsteen – drug addict coward-
                                Pink Floyd – drug addicted old shoe gazers
                                Pearl Jam – drug addicted newer shoe gazers
                                STP – drug addict wife beater & shoe gazers
                                Red Hot Chili Peppers – dead drug addict & fags to the tenth power
                                Radiohead – drug addicted pink floyd wannabees and wayyyyyyyyyy over rated
                                Nirvana- fags & shoe gazers & 1 less wart on the ass of society
                                VAN HAGAR – Too easy

Any questions?

Don’t have the fascination the press does with the self-deprecating, despondent, insipid, self-loathing, self-destructive retards. And I don’t promote it.

Common thread among these retards. Can you find it?
                                Why did you skip Metallica dumbass? That must be because you like them and they won several grammys which would then make you a "retard".

Comment

Working...