A couple guitars I was lucky enough to play, and record on. From my studio time in NJ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

A couple guitars I was lucky enough to play, and record on. From my studio time in NJ

And here is the song I did up in the studio, I played all of the instruments on the track:
    01 Dime Van Halen.m4a

Enjoy!

P.S.

I played on a '72 STRAT(!), 2003 PRS Santana, 2008 Custom Shop Tele, Takamine 12-string (not shown) and my Epi LP (not shown). In the pictures where i'm sitting down I was recording the above song in Pro Tools using Guitar Rig 2.
    Last edited by VanHalenFan5150; 08-08-2010, 11:47 AM.
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Who's guitars are they and when is the film crew from "Hoarders" showing up? (j/k)

~Data~
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Nice man, what are you using to record with there? I just got Logic Express myself... I started out using Garageband and really took to it.. It's amazing what you can do at home these days! Keep it up and let's hear some of your shit!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
        Sniper
        • Oct 2009

My dad's best friend has been a guitar player all his life, and owns a good collection of guitars, amps and all of that stuff. He was kind enough to let me play them and record with them. Speaking of recording, we used Pro-Tools LE, with the Guitar Rig 2 plugin. I said that at the bottom of the post. If you'd like to hear more of what I have recorded, check out my music page at Myspace.com/ThePeterHaightExperience
        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Cool guitars...tune link doesn't work...(?)
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

Oh it doesn't? It's a download link.

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
              Oh it doesn't? It's a download link.
              Nope, didn't work. Checked out your MySpace link though...keep at it!
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                Sniper
                • Oct 2009

Thank you. I haven't recorded in a long time, at home at least. I've recorded at a bunch of friends' studios, and I like recording at home, but i'm really lazy sometimes

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Consistency being key, I am always lazy all of the time.

This is critical if you're going to remain unproductive! I have no further comment.

Comment

Working...