• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
    I wonder If I ever got a beer off you faggot
    I was thinking the same thing....except the faggot part....or, as far as I know. :p

Max and I were at a game last year, bought lotsa beeyas.

We got hammid at Who's on First before the game.

And had beeyas at Cask N Flagon before that!!

Ah....good times.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Yeh two gwot "hammid"?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        Yeh two gwot "hammid"?
        yea we wuh drinkin tha had licka ova theeya
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't have the seniority to sell bee-ah. This year I mostly sold pizza and popcorn...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Red Sox let Aramark employees take batting practice at Fenway Park today...

Here is yours truly...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

That's cool as hell...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The third pitch I saw, I hit it right above my hands...I fouled it straight up...it stung like a mother...felt like both hands got slammed in a car door. Both my hands were pretty much numb after that. I managed to hit a few of them on the screws...the farthest one I hit on the fly went out to around where the center fielder would play...

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That experience must have been a big thrill for you. Congrats.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...