X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    He ruins the LARG of any thread he posts in.

His very presence is a blight on the Roth Army.

His stench permeates this board, and is ruining the reputation of the Roth Army.

VABeachVHFan? Fuck the rules! Take matters into your own hands. You know they say better to ask for forgiveness than permission.....so if Sarge gets upset with you for banning that worthless piece of frog shit, you can always ask him to forgive you, without ever having to let the shitstain back in here.....

How long are you guys going to continue to torment the worthy membership of the Roth Army with this fucking asshole and his mindless pollution?

Have we somehow done you or Sarge or Pojo so wrong that you somehow have it in for us?

What is it that we, the upstanding and outstanding members of the Roth Army, have done to the owners/mods of this site that we must cuntinually be reminded of the fact that Garfuckle's own mother committed one of the greatest sins against humanity by allowing this inbred piece of fuck to survive?

HMMMMMMM????

DO YOU HATE US SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO CUNTINUE TO INFLECT GARFUCKLE UPON ANYONE WHO EVEN STOPS BY TO READ THIS BOARD ONCE?????????

Please show me proof where GAR has broken any of SARGE'S RULES, and I'll be happy to ban him, just as I will do to anyone else who breaks SARGE'S RULES....

If we started banning people because others don't like the manner in which they posted, this place would be fucking empty....

Until that time, don't lecture me....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

No need to ban Gar....

Just bring back katydid.

That bat-shit crazy inbred hick owned Gar so bad HE QUIT THE BOARD.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        Please show me proof where GAR has broken any of SARGE'S RULES, and I'll be happy to ban him, just as I will do to anyone else who breaks SARGE'S RULES....

If we started banning people because others don't like the manner in which they posted, this place would be fucking empty....

Yeah, you're right. Gar's never done anything wrong....maybe everyone's just over-reacting.

Here's a peace offering just to show there are no hard feelings.

Enjoy!
        <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbhOVKhwO_4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbhOVKhwO_4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

As you wish. This place will be a little emptier.
          Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-15-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

another dupe post.

Comment

• IcarntRite55
              Banned
              • Jul 2010

other
              i like all the others

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                Yeah, you're right. Gar's never done anything wrong....maybe everyone's just over-reacting.

Here's a peace offering just to show there are no hard feelings.
                That's NOT what I said, don't put words in my mouth....

I never said he never did anything WRONG, I said he never broke SARGE'S RULES....

Big difference.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Being annoying as fuck is not against one of Sarge's rules and spamming every thread with his nonsense, while irritating, doesn't go against the rules!

Having the site hacked because of his nonsense and then being pissed that, "no one had his back", annoying but not against the rules!

Being a worthless poster.......not against the rules, either!

He does a brilliant job of walking in the grey/ghey areas........gotta give that to the little fella!
                  Last edited by kwame k; 08-15-2010, 05:19 PM.
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Just bring back katydid.
                    That's really a not-good sort of idea..

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                      I have always said you are a fulfiller of some sort of function here.. (emphasis on "filler" of course)

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltdnrRO3HCI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ltdnrRO3HCI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          Being annoying as fuck is not against one of Sarge's rules and spamming every thread with his nonsense, while irritating, doesn't go against the rules!

Having the site hacked because of his nonsense and then being pissed that, "no one had his back", annoying but not against the rules!

He does a brilliant job of walking in the grey/ghey areas........gotta give that to the little fella!
                          Using the "N word" IS against Sarge's rules though, and GAyR has done that often.

There's also the whole deliberate sabotage of this website through the use of his "Allah" alias, even AFTER this site was hacked by assholes who claimed to be Muslims "attacking infidels who mocked Allah and his prophet".

Compromising the moderator forum by giving his password to his boyfriend Jizzy, a known troll in his own right.

And I'm pretty sure Sarge (being an active duty employee of the Federal Government himself) wouldn't really want the Secret Service investigating this website all because some fucking piece of shit repeatedly made "jokes" about killing the President of the United States.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hankster
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2007

Can I ask what he actually is doing that constitutes this sort of action, he never has seemed to bother anyone and all you keep talking about is how Gar spams threads, none of which I have seen yet! So why bother the guy?
                            The Hankster Cometh

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              That's really a not-good sort of idea..
                              Neither is keeping you around to cuntinue shitting up the place, really.

Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
                                Using the "N word" IS against Sarge's rules though, and GAyR has done that often.

There's also the whole deliberate sabotage of this website through the use of his "Allah" alias, even AFTER this site was hacked by assholes who claimed to be Muslims "attacking infidels who mocked Allah and his prophet".

Compromising the moderator forum by giving his password to his boyfriend Jizzy, a known troll in his own right.

And I'm pretty sure Sarge (being an active duty employee of the Federal Government himself) wouldn't really want the Secret Service investigating this website all because some fucking piece of shit repeatedly made "jokes" about killing the President of the United States.
                                Well........there's that!

Comment

Working...