Thread: Axl Rose Continues To Be An Anal, Self-Centered Knucklehead

FUTUE TE IPSUM
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Axl Rose Continues To Be An Anal, Self-Centered Knucklehead

Axl Rose appears to have cancelled all of Guns N Roses’ touring commitments for the rest of the year – including the Reading/Leeds headline shows and their UK tour.

It’s been a little while since we have seen a typically eccentric Axl Rose event, but this would seem to be one of the very best.

A simply post on his official Twitter page says: “All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds.”

Now, this has not been confirmed anywhere else. The band’s official website still features the dates, and ticket agencies are still selling tickets.

However, unless Rose’s Twitter account has been hacked or he is simply throwing a tantrum of, well, Axl Rose proportions it seems that the largely sold out shows may not take place after all.

But do not fear just yet – wait for the official announcement before seeking a refund. The shows may still happen.

Source: Planetrock.com

========================

So, who`s surprised?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sitting on a park bench!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think that within the next few years Axl will run out of different ways to be a total prick and there will be some sort of a massive GNR reunion tour.

Until that happens I have no interest in seeing him or his hangers on band.

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    This.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A simply post on his official Twitter page says: “All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds.”
    Maybe a full page ad in Rolling Stone, in order to soothe his ego, but Twitter? I mean seriously...Twitter?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He is in the middle of the lawsuit. It's a muscle flex.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think that within the next few years Axl will run out of different ways to be a total prick and there will be some sort of a massive GNR reunion tour.

Kinda sums up my feelings as well............zero interest in anything but the original GNR Band!

PS........ fuck Axl and his childish behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandeleur View Post
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is the most unsurprising news I've heard all day.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    He is in the middle of the lawsuit. It's a muscle flex.
    This is probably true. What is the lawsuit about.

His band plays a set that does most of the songs from AFD. They were good when Buckethead was playing a few years back. But even he has been gone for what 5 years.

++++

Also not sure I would want a original 5 reunion. Matt Sorum is much better then Adler at this point. I could go for Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff & Sorum.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
    This is probably true. What is the lawsuit about.
    Axl Rose, Live Nation sue hell out of each other

The true JBC
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
    Also not sure I would want a original 5 reunion. Matt Sorum is much better then Adler at this point. I could go for Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff & Sorum.
    Forgot about Adler being a walking zombie and I agree 100% with not having him there! I haven't heard anything he's done post-stroke but can't imagine he's up for the challenge.......mentally or physically!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    http://www.gunsnrosesfans.com/2010/0...n-countersuit/

Axl Rose says his former manager tried to implement a scheme to force him to reunite with the original Guns N’ Roses band members and, as part of the plot, failed to properly promote the “Chinese Democracy” album, lied about a prospective Van Halen super tour and mishandled the band’s tour dates.

The claims are part of a bombshell countersuit filed yesterday against Irving Azoff’s Front Line Management. In March, Azoff sued Rose, claiming the rocker violated an oral agreement to pay 15% of earnings, or nearly $2 million, from a lucrative concert tour.
    Not since the G’N'R song “Get in the Ring” has Rose struck back at a foe so forcefully, alleging antitrust concerns about Front Line’s parent company, Ticketmaster, to drive home a major claim that his former manager is up to no good in the music business.

Azoff,irving Azoff is CEO, director and majority shareholder of Front Line, whose roster of artists include the Eagles, Neil Diamond, Jimmy Buffett, Christina Aguilera and John Mayer. In 2008, Front Line was acquired by Ticketmaster.

Rose claims that through Azoff’s control of the “trifecta” of artist management, concert and touring promotion, and ticket sales, Azoff has been able to gain wide influence and power in the music industry. Azoff allegedly decides what artists he wants to promote through favorable touring deals and uses his power to punish artists and harm their careers if they don’t follow his orders.

When informed of the myriad allegations in the countersuit, Azoff’s lawyer Howard King quipped to us: “He didn’t accuse Irving of being on the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22, 1963?”

The countersuit invokes the U.S. Justice Department’s recent antitrust lawsuit that sought to stop a proposed merger between Ticketmaster and Live Nation over concerns about the new entity having too much control over artists and venues. Afterwards, Ticketmaster entered into a consent decree with government regulators to allow the merger to continue under certain operating provisions.

Axl’s counter-complaint says that Azoff is violating the consent decree by coercing and bullying artists to do what he wants.

What Azoff wanted, the rocker says, was the reunion of Guns N’ Roses. To execute this, he would sabotage Rose and his new band so that Rose would have no option but to reunite.

According to the filing, “Upon realizing that he couldn’t bully Rose and accomplish his scheme, Azoff resigned and abandoned Guns N’ Roses on the eve of a major tour, filing suit for commissions he didn’t earn and had no right to receive.”

Further, Axl says the botched tour cost him money in production startup and rehearsal expenses. Claiming breach of fiduciary duty, constructive fraud and breach of contract, the singer wants at least $5 million in damages.

The cross-complaint was filed by Skip Miller and Sasha Frid at L.A.’s Miller Barondess.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Axl Rose was a schizophrenic he would sue himself for being a bad Axl Rose impersonator, then again if he was, 1 of them could tour with G&R

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Crazy? Like a fox.. good luck Axl~!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I don't believe Vomit Retriever ever found a singer to replace Junkie Weiland. And I haven't seen a JuJu Hounds record from Izzy in a long time. The solution seems obvious enough.

To everybody but AxHole's ego.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rose claims that through Azoff’s control of the “trifecta” of artist management, concert and touring promotion, and ticket sales, Azoff has been able to gain wide influence and power in the music industry. Azoff allegedly decides what artists he wants to promote through favorable touring deals and uses his power to punish artists and harm their careers if they don’t follow his orders.
    Regardless, if Axhole actually thinks this is what down between them (True or otherwise). He is at least correct in his assertion that Azoff has that kind power.
    The music biz is an industry teeming with Scumbags. I don't doubt for a second that Azoff hasn't used his power to fuck bands over...

But if there was ever a douchebag who needed a wake up slap it's Axhole Pose...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's important to remember that just because he sang some songs you like doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally ill rapist woman beating coward sad ginger prick.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Yeah. 'Chinese Democracy' sucks and I have no intention of seeing his incarnation of Nine Inch Guns and Roses...

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Guns n Nails
    I have a fresh picture to draw now.

Better than
    Rose n Inch

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's important to remember that just because he sang some songs you like doesn't change the fact that he is a mentally ill rapist woman beating coward sad ginger prick.
    Meh, i feel sorry for the guy.Rapist?,was never ACTUALLY proved. they actually settled out of court on both occasions.Mentally Ill?,respect where it is due for someone of Axl's mental state to go from nothing to fronting one of the biggest bands the world has ever seen

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Have you thought of changing your name to Axl's bitch?

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck Axl Rose! Fuck him!

The guy is the biggest self-centered piece of shit in the history of music. He rarely shows up to his own concerts, if he does show up chances are good he will throw a fit and not play the whole set. And that's after he decides to show up 5 hours late and instead of starting at 9:30 pm, the band rolls out at 2 am. Just to play 4 songs before someone tosses a water bottle near him & he throws the mic down & storms off.

No thank you. Seen GnR a few times and I will never go again. I don't care who is in the band. As long as Axl is a part of it, I won't go and that guy will never get another cent of my money.

Again, Fuck Axl Rose!
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude can't sing very good anyways and he ain't much to look at either.

Suck it Axl.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Maybe if Adler and Izzy were onboard and the band were on a double bill with another group I really liked...even an Appetite-era lineup reunion by itself wouldn't be quite enough to make me wanna bother...G n R aren't quite along the same lines as Van Halen for me, in that it didn't matter who was opening up for Van Halen because I was gonna go regardless...
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Maybe if Adler and Izzy were onboard and the band were on a double bill with another group I really liked...even an Appetite-era lineup reunion by itself wouldn't be quite enough to make me wanna bother...G n R aren't quite along the same lines as Van Halen for me, in that it didn't matter who was opening up for Van Halen because I was gonna go regardless...

Remember when they double billed with Metallica? They would switch off who headlined & who opened. They guys in Metallica when interviewed said they actually preferred to open for GnR because that way they didn't have to wait around forever for Axl to show up and start his set.

If you were to catch them with a great band touring with them, hope that the other band plays first. That way if you feel like bailing after several hours of waiting, you still got some of your moneys worth.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    These days they will probably sound more like this.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6eMW0cEXY0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Oh my God that was funny. The pop-up video part in the beginning that simply said "The Fuck?" almost knocked me out of my chair laughing.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Saw Gun's in early 92 after Izzy left. The were really good !! Slash was on the money that night. Great tone and the house mix was great. Axhole stopped the show during Live & Let Die to yell at some kid in the front of the stage. I heard that his voice was toast by the time of the Metallica tour came around. I guess they played theDome here and he was only on stage half the night !! I got lucky I guess,they were great. Axl is a pathetic joke !!!! I hope Slash never plays with him again !! Going to see him next month. Adlers book was fantastic !! Check it out. He is on the road too. Just missed him here. His band sound good on You Tube. Singer wasn't great but so what !!
    Last edited by 78/84 guy; 08-20-2010 at 07:01 PM.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Fuck Axl Rose! Fuck him!

The guy is the biggest self-centered piece of shit in the history of music. He rarely shows up to his own concerts, if he does show up chances are good he will throw a fit and not play the whole set. And that's after he decides to show up 5 hours late and instead of starting at 9:30 pm, the band rolls out at 2 am. Just to play 4 songs before someone tosses a water bottle near him & he throws the mic down & storms off.
    i agree. i stopped paying any attention to him when he cracked his woman over the head with a wine bottle. he never really did entertain me. The music always carried him and he got a fat head from biznack. garbage.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HAVE THE INSTRUMENTS WHEN YOU DO THAT TO THEM????? and yes I was shouting.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    Remember when they double billed with Metallica? They would switch off who headlined & who opened. They guys in Metallica when interviewed said they actually preferred to open for GnR because that way they didn't have to wait around forever for Axl to show up and start his set.

If you were to catch them with a great band touring with them, hope that the other band plays first. That way if you feel like bailing after several hours of waiting, you still got some of your moneys worth.
    Yeah, sadly that would be part of the contingency...it'd pretty much have to be a case of being more interested in seeing whatever other band was playing on the hypothetical double bill so that when Axl pulled his no-show prima donna pussy bullshit, I wouldn't feel like I'd blown a hundred bucks or whatever the ticket price was.

A friend of mine went to that show in the early 1990s G N R did with Metallica where Hetfield got burned by the pyro, Metallica had to cut their set short and then Axl threw a tantrum and walked off, which sparked a riot. He had offered me a ticket, but I couldn't make the show. My friend, who was a hardcore Metallica fan, said it sucked because not only did Metallica have to cut their set short, but he didn't even have the pleasure of at least getting to see a decent G N R show as some form of consolation.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Apparently Axl's Twitter account got hacked, they're claiming that was a "fake" message..

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...ontent=Twitter

"According to NME.com, festival organizers received confirmation from the band's management that Rose's Twitter account had been hacked and that the message was a fake, with this week's shows set to go forward as planned."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw that. Least believable excuse since Mary said it was a ghost that had knocked her up.

Hacked = Axl being a twat...again.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I saw that. Least believable excuse since Mary said it was a ghost that had knocked her up.

Hacked = Axl being a twat...again.
    Seems kinda light, I agree....
    Wouldn't you think a true hacker have made a few more...blunt incriminating comments? Maybe... slam Slash a bit? Brag about beating up Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymour...SO many more worst-case-scenario possibilities.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He had the power shut off at their last show at Leeds or somewhere. They came on a hour late. The venue pulled the plug when they went over the time limit. What a asshole !!! I guess he got really pissed.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The annoying thing about it was that proper news sources were reporting that his twitter account was hacked, even though there is no evidence for it. Journalists just look up the internet for their stories now and that will be appended to every bio even though he obviously just made it up.

Anyhoo there is a very simple way to deal with him, venues should stop paying him when he turns up for work late - just put it in the contract.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post

A friend of mine went to that show in the early 1990s G N R did with Metallica where Hetfield got burned by the pyro,

Wow. I had forgot that was the tour James got burned. The show I saw was after that. They had a fill-in guitarist and James just sang. He did very well without a guitar and showed he is a good frontman. Not the security blanket like some guys we know :-)

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Axhole Pose should simply CANCEL GUNS & ROSES !!!

Hey, Axhole. It's over!
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He actually got booed on at Reading.

A festival headliner getting booed onto the stage shows how far he has sunk.

It wouldn't have happened to anyone else who was an hour late going on, shit happens, it will with Axl though because the crowd are fucking sick of him fucking people over for years now. There will be lots of people there that got fucked in the past over waiting for 2 or more hours, sometimes in shitty conditions and then missing transport home and they've had enough. I think maybe it's an even bigger problem for the UK audiences where the majority of people go to shows by public transport on trains or buses.

Somewhere along the line he has got it into his stupid little fucked up head that it adds theatre and drama and excitement if he leaves his customers waiting. It doesn't. Or maybe it just makes his dick hard.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 08-31-2010 at 10:13 PM.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It would be in the best interest of the suit to throw logs right now.
    Before it may have been a way for him to have some control.
    Now, it is a useful tool to exhibit behavior patterns.

Which this thread reminds me. I have some fresh material (shots) to post when convenient.

Thread Information