Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Axl Rose Continues To Be An Anal, Self-Centered Knucklehead

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh shit I'm a butterhead! Don't believe I'm a Butterhead?

- come see me eat nipples, eat nipples.

Come see me eat nipples. Eat nipples!

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    Axhole Pose should simply CANCEL GUNS & ROSES !!!

Hey, Axhole. It's over!
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiZdY9rw-uo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Nah its not over just yet. i seen axl a few years back and im seeing him again in a few weeks and the guy is still awesome live and still has his voice.Guns N Roses in the current incarnation is pretty fine musically.Original Guns was obviously better however, it was down to everyone. people like to think it was slash that made guns n roses special, to them i say shit.Look at slash's post guns stuff, wow is it weak.his latest album was pretty bad and well the less said about VR the better. Slash needs someone to elevate his talent and that was always Axl. Anyone listening to Guns will pick out the vocals and lead guitar first.Have you ever heard more than a few people say "wow the bass is a good in guns n roses"?

in summary, the new guns n roses are still pretty good. Chinese Democracy was a good album, a bit UYI. Axl can still sing. If he could come on stage on time they would still be one of the most awesome bands on the planet
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Can you think of a scenario where you wouldn't give him your money?

What if at the next gig he walks out into the crowd surrounded by security, over to your seat, spits in your face, and kicks you as hard as he can right in the groin. You collapse and he then squats over you and lays a big shit right in your hair. He then departs the venue leaving you in a bloody shitty mess without playing. And he does this all an hour after he was due on stage.

Would you you still buy tickets for his next show?

I think you probably would.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-01-2010 at 09:12 AM.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Can you think of a scenario where you wouldn't give him your money?

What if at the next gig he walks out into the crowd surrounded by security, over to your seat, spits in your face, and kicks you as hard as he can right in the groin. You collapse and he then squats over you and lays a big shit right in your hair. He then departs the venue leaving you in a bloody shitty mess without playing. And he does this all an hour after he was due on stage.

Would you you still buy tickets for his next show?

I think you probably would.
    Not the hair

Im just saying he gets far too much of a bad rap in things

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Bitch View Post
    Look at slash's post guns stuff, wow is it weak.
    You're either deaf or got hit in the head really hard & often.

"It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" ring a bell? Is THAT weak? AND, it didn't take 30 years to release.

Axhole is a piece of shit. We all make mistakes, but we learn from them & strive to be better people. Even Sebastian Bach improved over the years... and that's saying something. Axhole keeps doing the same shit over & over. He's hopeless. He's the Britney Spears of rock. Ok, since he was famous first, it's fair to say that Britney is the Axhole of pop.

At any rate, Axhole is nothing but a celebutard these days, no different than all the worthless shit heads with who keep showing up in the retard papers. Soak up the drip between your legs & start looking just a wee bit further to something other than looks & appearance.

Cheers! :bottle:

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yet the fans keep coming back for more.Slash is pretty much a glorified session player now,but hey thats just my humble opinion,for god sake the guy gigged at cabo wabo
    Last edited by Dave's Bitch; 09-01-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    for god sake the guy gigged at cabo wabo
    So did Alice Cooper. He even released a live album from that gig. With Rob Zombie.

Just because Spambo used to run the place, it doesn't mean it sucks. Everybody has SOME talent. His is obviously selling tequila. I'd go there.

As for the "fans" that keep coming back for more, well... Amy Winehouse always had a full house. Whenever she managed, by miracle or joke, to actually sing through a whole concert, people were disappointed. A couple even stated that they bought the ticket just to see a train wreck & felt cheated.

People are weird. I wanna either be an animal or a superior being. Or maybe that's a redundant choice...

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Didn't Slash's solo disc hit number one on I Tune's ?? Why yes it did. Not that piece of shit Axhole put out. I listened to some of it, what a mess !! VR had some great moments and toured the world twice !!! People do keep coming back, to see Slash !! 5 disc's too Axlholes 1 since he left Gun's in 96. I'll take the musician over the I still think it's the 80's has been !! When's the Guns American world tour if things are so great for them ?? I watched some You Tube clips of them. Not impressed.

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sad reality of the Axhole Pose show is that the same mentality of his ticket buyers is the same as the ones that bought tickets for the Van Hagar "Fleece the Sheep" fiasco of 2004.

Those people don't care who's in the band, they just wanna hear the songs...

SHEEP...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Axhole being a crybaby..one more time!

Report: GUNS N' ROSES Walks Off Stage In Dublin; Video Available - Sep. 1, 2010
    According to Entertainment.ie, GUNS N' ROSES left the stage for more than 30 minutes during tonight's (Wednesday, September 1) concert at the O2 in Dublin, Ireland after a bottle was thrown up on stage following a warning from singer Axl Rose.

The band's show reportedly started at 10:25 p.m. — well over an hour after the support act, DANKO JONES, had finished playing. Some angry fans booed and threw a few beer/water bottles on stage in protest at the delay.

GUNS N' ROSES kicked off the performance with "Welcome To The Jungle" at which point another bottle was thrown up on stage, causing Rose to declare, "Alright, here's the deal. One more bottle, we go home. It's up to you. We would like to stay. You want us to stay? We wanna stay. We wanna have some fun. If you don't wanna have fun, all you gotta do is let us know and we've got no probllem. We'll go on our way." According to the report, "The gig continued for another three songs and as Rose was introducing the band, another missile was thrown at the band. At this, Rose took the band, bid his goodnight and stormed off the stage at about 10:50 p.m."

More here...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why do people keep giving this guy their money?
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I guess that's his last gig in Ireland...

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Last gig anywhere....... I hope.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He should get a fucking job he likes.

If you want to be a singer in a rock band especially one that leaves people standing about for hours out of sheer ego then it's ludicrous to complain like a little girl about the odd plastic bottle being thrown in your general direction.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LISTEN TO THE STAGE MANAGER AND GET ONSTAGE WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO. NO ONE HAS THE TIME FOR YOUR ROCK STAR BULLSHIT. NONE OF THE TECHS BACKSTAGE CARE IF YOU'RE DAVID BOWIE OR THE MILKMAN.

WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A JERK, THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNIMPRESSED WITH THE INFANTILE DISPLAY THAT YOU MIGHT THINK COMES WITH YOUR DUBIOUS STATUS.

THEY WERE THERE HOURS BEFORE YOU BUILDING THE STAGE, AND THEY WILL BE THERE HOURS AFTER YOU LEAVE TEARING IT DOWN.

THEY SHOULD GET YOUR SALARY, AND YOU SHOULD GET THEIRS.

SIGNED,
    HENRY ROLLINS

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So true...

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Axhole Rose does it again! This time in Dublin.

Axl Rose tries Dublin's patience, sends crowd home

By SHAWN POGATCHNIK, Associated Press Writer Shawn Pogatchnik, Associated Press Writer – Thu Sep 2, 1:14 pm ET

DUBLIN – Axl Rose, it seems, needs a little more patience — and a much louder alarm clock.

The 48-year-old singer of U.S. hard-rock band Guns N' Roses irritated thousands of his Dublin fans at the 02 Arena on Wednesday night by showing up nearly an hour late — a recurring problem on his band's European tour — and then walking off after an unruly minority in the crowd hurled water bottles on the stage.

Most of the fans left, but Irish concert promoters MCD wouldn't let Rose leave until he finished the gig. The band went back on stage an hour later to a mostly empty venue and didn't stop playing until nearly 1 a.m.

MCD and the 02 issued a joint statement criticizing Rose for having "a long history for being late on stage," but emphasized that "no artist should be subjected to missiles and unknown substances being thrown at them."

Rose's patience snapped after he warned the crowd to stop throwing things on stage.

"Here is the deal. One more bottle up here and we go. We don't want to go. Your choice," he told the crowd during an abrupt break to the band's second song, "Welcome to the Jungle."

But when introducing his other band members before a following number, up came another bottle — and off Rose went to a chorus of boos. "OK, that's it. Good night. Have a nice evening," he said.

Politicians called on the promoters to refund tickets that cost an average of (EURO)72 ($92). MCD declined to say whether anyone would get their money back.

"Reports say that the lights came on and the security people told concertgoers to go home. Confusion reigned and thousands of fans had left by the time the band came back again on stage to complete their set," Irish senator Michael McCarthy said.

Rose is the only remaining original member of Guns N' Roses, which was founded in Los Angeles in 1985 and achieved chart-topping successes with its first two albums, "Appetite for Destruction" in 1987 and the double-album "Use Your Illusion" in 1991.

The band effectively collapsed in the mid-1990s and Rose became a Malibu semi-recluse. He re-emerged in recent years with a completely new band that, after missing a decade of production deadlines, unveiled the album "Chinese Democracy" in 2008. It has received generally positive reviews but sold poorly compared to the band's heyday.

The European tour has been marred by late starts.

At the first stop Aug. 27, an open-air festival in Reading, west of London, Guns N' Roses arrived an hour late and had their microphones and amplifiers cut off by organizers during their encore.

Two nights later in the northern English city of Leeds, Guns N' Roses again was ordered to cut its performance concert a half-hour short because of an hour-late start. The tour has 22 cities in 13 more countries to go.

Such tardiness is nothing new for Rose. Guns N' Roses kept Irish fans waiting two extra hours during its 1992 European tour.

ttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100902/ap_en_mu/eu_ireland_guns_n__roses

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why do people even bother to give this moron their money and the time of day ?!? His reputation more than precedes him . There might as well be a HUGE disclaimer printed right across the front of every ticket this asshole ever sells . He has no integrity , no respect for his fans , and is a proven complete un-proffesional .

I was at the infamous debacle at Riverport here in St. Louis in '91 . I've been soured on that guy ever since .

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn! This is the second time I've read this today!

...that's when you know you've really fucked up! When you somehow manage to be late twice for the same gig!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...ds-Reading-etc.
    Last edited by hambon4lif; 09-02-2010 at 07:01 PM.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Manalishi View Post
    Why do people even bother to give this moron their money and the time of day ?!? His reputation more than precedes him . There might as well be a HUGE disclaimer printed right across the front of every ticket this asshole ever sells . He has no integrity , no respect for his fans , and is a proven complete un-proffesional .

I was at the infamous debacle at Riverport here in St. Louis in '91 . I've been soured on that guy ever since .
    It's at the point, given his consistent history of pulling this stuff, where anyone shelling out money to see this guy these days kind of deserves to not get their money's worth when he throws a hissy, being that a fool and their money were lucky to get together in the first place.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    It's at the point, given his consistent history of pulling this stuff, where anyone shelling out money to see this guy these days kind of deserves to not get their money's worth when he throws a hissy, being that a fool and their money were lucky to get together in the first place.
    Testify, brutha.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Focus~
    Sheep indeed. It is good to hear songs. Memories are by the grace of God and are not a guaranteed.

However, Kiss his royal red ass.

What he is doing for the betterment of the industry will have rebounding effects, win or fail.

He has stepped away from milking.

Though it is wrong I must admire his milking of 7 million to create one album.

Blind he is not.

His ability to bleed the deer of industry stands unparalleled.

He has earned his right to wear the kilt.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PIcqzPNKKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PIcqzPNKKw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But Axl, James was bad fucked up toward his death~

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0FgfsgxZhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R0FgfsgxZhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHMcXmYYgw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHMcXmYYgw4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XP2VRQuANQQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XP2VRQuANQQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondjimi View Post
    Axhole being a crybaby..one more time!

Report: GUNS N' ROSES Walks Off Stage In Dublin; Video Available - Sep. 1, 2010
    According to Entertainment.ie, GUNS N' ROSES left the stage for more than 30 minutes during tonight's (Wednesday, September 1) concert at the O2 in Dublin, Ireland after a bottle was thrown up on stage following a warning from singer Axl Rose.

The band's show reportedly started at 10:25 p.m. — well over an hour after the support act, DANKO JONES, had finished playing. Some angry fans booed and threw a few beer/water bottles on stage in protest at the delay.

GUNS N' ROSES kicked off the performance with "Welcome To The Jungle" at which point another bottle was thrown up on stage, causing Rose to declare, "Alright, here's the deal. One more bottle, we go home. It's up to you. We would like to stay. You want us to stay? We wanna stay. We wanna have some fun. If you don't wanna have fun, all you gotta do is let us know and we've got no probllem. We'll go on our way." According to the report, "The gig continued for another three songs and as Rose was introducing the band, another missile was thrown at the band. At this, Rose took the band, bid his goodnight and stormed off the stage at about 10:50 p.m."

More here...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxLUUQdqA0I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Fuck orf!
    Control the god damn plant.s
    the vines are growing every where!

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here's one, If people don't like him, don't want to give him a single penny and think he is a cunt, Why go to the gig?.i can understand why everyone bar probably me hates him but on the flip side, if people are going to throw shit at him knowing his track record for walking off,why waste the money going?. People say he should stay and Finnish the gig as people payed good money to see it, it aint axl's fault if people can't behave and decide to wreck everyone else's night is it?. If i was in axl's boots i wouldn't have guys throwing shit at me and take it

just a thought...

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I do not fault Axl for walking off stage after things were thrown up there. I don't think anyone here does. No one should take that shit. The problem is Axl asks for it. He constantly treats his fans like dirt and then goes nuts if a couple fans treat him in kind. He can certainly dish it out but he can't take it (although he will gladly take your money).

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    I do not fault Axl for walking off stage after things were thrown up there. I don't think anyone here does. No one should take that shit. The problem is Axl asks for it. He constantly treats his fans like dirt and then goes nuts if a couple fans treat him in kind. He can certainly dish it out but he can't take it (although he will gladly take your money).
    Fair enough point yes, but again i gotta say he gets far too much of a bad press for all the walk offs he has done. Have you noticed as soon as an incident involving axl happens. the whole world starts with the "he is a cunt, selfish prick yadayadayada". people go to hear the songs but the "fans" are mostly the one's causing the shit in the first place.I think it's a lil' cheeky of em' to slate him when it is them who throw the shit at him and cause him to leave

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    He is in the middle of the lawsuit. It's a muscle flex.
    Is that over the proposed 2010 GnR Van Halen tour deal

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Could you imagine Axl and Ed in the same building,with that much ego would there be room enough for a crowd?

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He should get a fucking job he likes.

If you want to be a singer in a rock band especially one that leaves people standing about for hours out of sheer ego then it's ludicrous to complain like a little girl about the odd plastic bottle being thrown in your general direction.
    He is a complete bitch, yet somehow people cannot get enough of his BS.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here's one, If people don't like him, don't want to give him a single penny and think he is a cunt, Why go to the gig?.i can understand why everyone bar probably me hates him but on the flip side, if people are going to throw shit at him knowing his track record for walking off,why waste the money going?. People say he should stay and Finnish the gig as people payed good money to see it, it aint axl's fault if people can't behave and decide to wreck everyone else's night is it?. If i was in axl's boots i wouldn't have guys throwing shit at me and take it

just a thought...
    ....of an enabler!

When you fire your entire band and make your fans wait 20 fucking years for an album, what the fuck do you expect? You have to anticipate a few bottles zinging by your head....the only thing that disappoints me is that they missed!

I've seen singers bleeding from open wounds from flying glass beer bottles and dripping in other peoples spit, and they stay onstage and bring it.
    Dave Roth once cracked his own noggin open with a baton during a show, and still managed to give the people their moneys worth and finish the show.

It takes heart.....something Axl doesn't seem to have anymore.

His audience will soon dwindle down to just you and the other 2 GNR fans left in the world, because no level-headed person will shell out $75/$125 knowing there's a strong possibility of only seeing a three and a half song set.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He's only brave when he's hitting girls.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fair enough point yes, but again i gotta say he gets far too much of a bad press for all the walk offs he has done. Have you noticed as soon as an incident involving axl happens. the whole world starts with the "he is a cunt, selfish prick yadayadayada". people go to hear the songs but the "fans" are mostly the one's causing the shit in the first place.I think it's a lil' cheeky of em' to slate him when it is them who throw the shit at him and cause him to leave
    I hope you've bought some good shampoo...

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Azoff really did manipulate the contract of the current G n R in order to force Rose into a corner so that he would have no real choice but to reunite with the original / Appetite / Illusion G n R, he was really doing Rose a favor.

Hey, there's leeches in every industry. Fuck, most CEO's are leeches when you get right down to it, reaping their profits off the labors of others.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm assuming the idea was that the Axl solo band was to be the support act.

Who the fuck would have wanted that shit every fucking night waiting for hours before Van Halen could go on - there is no way that could have worked. Can you imagine Van Halen putting up with it?

Can you imagine how drunk Ed would be by the time they went on?

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Who the fuck would have wanted that shit every fucking night waiting for hours before Van Halen could go on - there is no way that could have worked. Can you imagine Van Halen putting up with it?

Yeah, it probably wouldn't work...not for me anyway, unless Van Halen played first. At least with them, regardless of Ed's condition, the show would start on time. Then after Van Halen played, if Axl/Guns decided to pull any delaying bullshit, I wouldn't have to stick around for it like I would if Van Halen were closing.

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

It would be ugly Fo" Sho"

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vanhalen1r2 View Post
    Is that over the proposed 2010 GnR Van Halen tour deal
    The suit should be leaked somewhere by now, if it hasn't already posted at the RArmy

Axl is doing the right thing. He is taking it to court.

If my memory recalls. The Van Halen was a verbal agreement.

More like some jive ass rumors spread around with hinys an in-U-windows.

It's all a matter of BS. These suits have got to be done. We need to really have people stepping up and saying "Give me a God be damning accounting!"

But it takes a lot to gumption up. It takes religious fortitude to completely break free, review Mr. Nelson or go interview him He'll sit you down and preach it to you or at put you in front of one of his 1000 of hours worth of video that includes some of this subject.

Here's a kicker though, an explanation of some of what Axl (and others) have to deal with as norm. Out of the leached 40 million to make The CD Album, 39.5 of it went to expense that did not serve Axl long term.. That leaves you a couple options, recluse, keep on getting gamed, or say your prayers and prepare for battle.

One day, God willing, the generic diversity, which has become the music industry due to corruption, will stop and music for all will return to the land
    Last edited by Blaze; 09-05-2010 at 05:31 AM.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    The suit should be leaked somewhere by now, if it hasn't already posted at the RArmy...
    It was already posted twice earlier on the first page of this same thread. :tongue0011:

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    LISTEN TO THE STAGE MANAGER AND GET ONSTAGE WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO. NO ONE HAS THE TIME FOR YOUR ROCK STAR BULLSHIT. NONE OF THE TECHS BACKSTAGE CARE IF YOU'RE DAVID BOWIE OR THE MILKMAN.

WHEN YOU ACT LIKE A JERK, THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNIMPRESSED WITH THE INFANTILE DISPLAY THAT YOU MIGHT THINK COMES WITH YOUR DUBIOUS STATUS.

THEY WERE THERE HOURS BEFORE YOU BUILDING THE STAGE, AND THEY WILL BE THERE HOURS AFTER YOU LEAVE TEARING IT DOWN.

THEY SHOULD GET YOUR SALARY, AND YOU SHOULD GET THEIRS.

SIGNED,
    HENRY ROLLINS

Rollins pretty much nailed it there.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Axl is a major talent. I would never questions his skills as a songwriter and lyricist, and I actually think that 'Chinese Democacy' has some good stuff on it, if you're prepared for it not to sound like 'Appretite'.

But as a live performer, I'm not so sure? When I saw GNR a few years ago he could certainly still sing, but the band was over-bloated and the whole thing felt a littel cabaret - gone was the venom, the menace. Axl also doesn't look the part anymore. He needs to lose a lot of weight: he used to be cool.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Thread Information