• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start your own thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Cato View Post
      I did too.

he's posting worthless shit like this to talk with us. it's the only way he can take...

we all should ignore him. cut his lifeline
      Sad part is he'd undoubtedly show up under any number of aliases should his main name be subjected to a coordinated, mass site ignore.

Whatever.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

How is it that a thread intended for Sarge winds up being replied to by every other individual on the board NOT named Sarge?

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
          How is it that a thread intended for Sarge winds up being replied to by every other individual on the board NOT named Sarge?
          Look, fuckjob, let me dumb it down so even YOU can understand how this board works.....

IF you'd like Sarge, and Sarge ONLY to reply to one of yourbrain dribblings.....SEND HIM A FUCKING PM

IF he doesnt respond, take the hint that he cares about everything else in the world EXCEPT for your latest request.......

IF you havent noticed, exactly NONE of your requests have EVER been fulfilled, including requests for de-moddings, bannings, and appointing you webmaster.

IF you insist on spamming the board with your stupidity, you'll leave us no choice but to MOD katydid

Sleep well, Gargoogle.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

I hadn't noticed my pitch for webby was still on it, I'll take that down since Mez is probably doing anything I could hope to do.

And if you would promise to stop choking Sarge's inbox with pix of your lower extremity I could PM him directly.

Comment

'Kay, GARydid...

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                This seems appropriate... especially given the Ray Danials references...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                X