X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Demod JHale667 and Nickdfresh

Today I'm having a little difficulty dealing with two Nazimods who choose to play both sides of the fence: they love having the keys to the Fattyroom and to the Delete button, but they also want to participate in disruption of threads and they can't have it both ways.

On the plus-sizes side, they are internet addicts always online. You need that quality in a moderator.

On the minus-intellect side, they are both constantly short of replys and participate by deleting posts.

Deleting posts GAR? Why how could that be.. well they wind up in the Dump and off the original thread. Jhale is a little slow to figure out what exactly Nick does to his theads, he creates his own thead then simply "moves" the post that offends.. JUST himself.. to that thread.

This has been going on for some time now. If you don't want enhanced discussions where people feel free to offer opinions and commentary, a good way to mute that humor and spontaneity is to take someone's offending post and just toss it.

Nick stands ready to offer his rationalizations, don't even go there dude. I don't care if you put the Ground Zero Mosque posts back now. But JHale can't possibly relocate everything he's shoved into his Buttflag thread.

Every. Fucking. Time.. once the losing end is on the horizon, these guys DELET. It's one thing to have your little tee-hee-hee, but you know what?

If you can't be fair in a discussion, don't even participate. If you're a Moderator, mod. If you're a poster, jab and take jabs.. but to use the Delete thing when your sissy little brain can't generate a response, that's not responding OR owning, that's being a Nazimod.

jFuck you two. Can't learn from history? You're repeating it.. we need two Moderators of members-in-standing and plenty veteran Rotharmy folk to choose from that haven't gotten a turn yet. When this went down last time and I bailed it wasn't over Katydid, it was over Mezro deleting my fucking Werkes du ARtes and I was gone for a year or two.

It disappoints me because that's like breaking out the bike chain, when nobody's got a knife in sight. It's just wrong. It's anti-stimulative. It's not fair. It's really really the bad, wrong thing to do and I dont' have to tolerate this.

So that's how it is, okay! Nick and Jay, gone as mods. GTFO gone. Bored of it, tired of it. Like 'em gone before the new site goes live.

PLUS why not look at some lazy mods that no longer work here, for replacement anyway? They don't sign in, they don't even post anymore. And I see some new blood here long deserving a reward for sticking with us thru the Sammy reload era that coud use the boost.

I propose a new election for what's supposed to be a new era of the board anyways.. new site or not.
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

don't like it?

leave.

there's the door.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Go die in a fire GAyR
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Alternative option: Create a Paypal source that would gather funds for an individual to travel to the general area that this troll lives, and silence him once and forever. I mean come on, this walking septic tank is free to wish untimely death upon other posters of this site, so why should it appear unseemly if his own demise was openly planned as well?

Yeah, it sounds creepy. So ignore this shitstain once and for all. His scrambled ideas make just about as much sense.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 08-19-2010, 12:46 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Alternative option: Create a Paypal source that would gather funds for an individual to travel to the general area that this troll lives, and silence him once and forever. I mean come on, this walking septic tank is free to wish untimely death upon other posters of this site.
          ...not to mention the President of the United States.

But do hitmen take PayPal?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

CANDIDATE ChefCraig, don't make me cook up some Mushroom Cloud on your ass.

As it is you're not on my list now for Moderator, let's not make that a permanent decision.

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Gar,
              The reason I have quit posting in the Roth Journals is directly related to you.
              The reason I have quit inviting people of substance is directly related to you.

You do not know why some mods have gotten busy else where.

I noticed the other day you wrote that your shenanigans have ran off all the cool people.
              That is your goal, it is obvious.

For whatever reason you have an issue with that what is Roth.

You should note, as easily as you can write Sarge, others can write Sarge.

We have an unspoken rule of not dropping names here. However, there comes a time for accountability even in hell.

It is no longer, 1996. 4chan is a forgotten past that never made nor ever will make a profit.
              An old bullshit hitchworld board is just that an old bulshit board, like friendster is.
              And you are trying to drive this board into the ground.

I do not think you are the driving force, you were just set in place.

Good luck on your new endeavors.

Blaze
              Last edited by Blaze; 08-19-2010, 01:09 AM.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

quoting H69:
                "Fucking FORD...

Where, in the DLRarmy agenda, does it say to RIG POLLS and close threads cuz ya don't like 'em? Where does it say to agitate then GET THE LAST WORD and no one can respond??? WHERE, does it say to EDIT posts and take out pics you don't like???"

Last edited by GAR; 08-19-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  But do hitmen take PayPal?
                  I'll tell you what...the Lee Child series about Jack Reacher and the Bob Lee Swagger novels by Stephen Hunter are damned good reading materials for getting ideas from.

It certainly would be wonderful if someone would choose to serve up some of the same disregardful attitude upon this shitbag as he has offered to others in a physical manner. Of course, not that I am openly suggesting such a thing...
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 08-19-2010, 01:23 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

whups dupe..
                    Last edited by GAR; 08-19-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

quoting H69:
                      Fucking FORD...

Where, in the DLRarmy agenda, does it say to RIG POLLS and close threads cuz ya don't like 'em? Where does it say to agitate then GET THE LAST WORD and no one can respond??? WHERE, does it say to EDIT posts and take out pics you don't like???
                      Last edited by GAR; 08-19-2010, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

oh colorcopy text blackout - never mind
                        Last edited by GAR; 08-19-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Funny that the "similar threads" window brings up a bunch of "demodding threads"

The majority of them started by some fucking worthless troll pieces of shit who contribute NOTHING worthy of value to this board, or to civilization in general.

Those trolls are all gone now too, with one exception. And even he's sick of GAyR.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Go play with the hairbrush, shut-in

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

J and Nick...good job. keep up the great work!

don't forget that mods CAN NOT be put on an ignore list. i don't give a fuck what turd claims they can.

maybe that's the solution...mod everyone except GAR.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...