Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

It doesn't matter...ignore him. The crap-hole is finished here.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

NO this matter isn't going away like before. I'm not letting it go this time, it's a recurring pattern of disregard so we'll just address it here if you don't mind.

This isn't leadership, it's fucking kindergarten sandbox 101 "i can delete your shit, but you can't delete mine nyeh.."

Sarge must weigh in Y or N, do we change them as I asked or not.
      Last edited by GAR; 08-19-2010, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

GAyR, have you ever heard the expression "when you find yourself in a hole, maybe you should stop digging"?

Well bitch you're about halfway to Hell right now. And Satan's not about to throw up a ladder. So keep digging you stupid fucking piece of shit.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Go die in a fire GAyR

I sense someone is getting Great White tickets for Christmas.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            I sense someone is getting Great White tickets for Christmas.
            If they're still using the same pyro setup, I'll drive him to the fucking show myself.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              GAyR, have you ever heard the expression "when you find yourself in a hole, maybe you should stop digging"?

Well bitch you're about halfway to Hell right now. And Satan's not about to throw up a ladder. So keep digging you stupid fucking piece of shit.
              I know for a fact you're one of the orig half-doz founders of this board, but I also notice big-talker you have no Donor Banner. Why?

Don't you believe in supporting the site that allows you to flame anyone you please, jerk their posts in misquotations and mock them nite after nite even though youre supposedly "Moderator?"

WTF is the difference between you and myself legacywise? Two fucking months. We've been thru the same boards and lists, I found this site 2 mos after you boys set it up.

So I never wanna see a "you're not an original, therefore you're not a diehard fan so what do you matter" and even if it does (only to you) how do you justify what you do as mod?

You're certainly not moderate.

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

SARGE: check these links and kindly weigh in..

Let some new blood have props like you used to do. Rotate the tires here for the new site, it's been 7 years already FUCK

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

WTF is the difference between you and myself legacywise?
                  You're a douchebag racist piece of library dwelling shit who openly encouraged muslim cyber terrorists to hack this website.

I'm not.

Case closed, faggot.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

not to sound like a kiss-ass but isn't it pretty obvious?

FORD started his own Van Halen website back in the day

You did not

FORD actually posts some interesting music videos in the the music forums, really rare shit thats interesting as hell.

You post really unfunny douchey videos that people pass over.

FORD can actually articulate his views on things in the FL and carry on a good conversation in that forum.

You spam the forum with shit threads and with racist, biggoted opinions parroted from glen beck.

FORD came up with the name "Sheep" for Van Hagar fans

You defend some of the boards most bland and boring posters in the form of Savicki and Jizzystool.
                    Last edited by Unchainme; 08-19-2010, 02:29 AM.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
                      How's your boyfriend Gar?

G ay
                      A nd
                      R eady

DLR7884
                      Does he still lube you up on Friday nights?

I was looking up some old posts and look what I stumbled upon in an old jizzystool thread!

looks like we all know what GAR stand s for!
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

used to be "gunsandroses" and then someone called me by acronym so it stuck

youre not sarge fukkov

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

say GAR, why cant we all just get along.ya know, why dont ya stop with the stuff that you know will get alot of people's backs up and just embrace the magic that is CVH,as that is why we are all here.Too much hate in the world GAR,where is the love?
                          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                            It's really really the bad, wrong thing to do and I dont' have to tolerate this.
                            You're actually right for once. You don't have to tolerate it....so pack your shit and go, douche nozzle.

Originally posted by GAR
                            CANDIDATE ChefCraig, don't make me cook up some Mushroom Cloud on your ass.

As it is you're not on my list now for Moderator, let's not make that a permanent decision..
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GAR-goyle now fancies himself a "kingmaker."

News flash, son.....you have no power or influence around here. Your over-inflated sense of self-worth would be laughable if it weren't so sad and desperate.

Kindly fuck off.
                            Originally posted by perilouspete
                            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

GAR, go back to blowing a gay-librarian for computer time....

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

It is ironic that the same dripping stool sample that freely advocates the demise of others (including members of this very site) should somehow be upset regarding the editing or moving of his nonsensical postings. More so, the fecal matter even offers wounded noises regarding respect for his actions, sounding surprised that others would call for his own imminent flushing. That Paypal/hitman account idea is sounding more logical by the minute...not that I'd ever openly advocate such a horrific ideal.

After all, that simply wouldn't be fair, would it?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...