• diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Hurricane Earl

Eastcoasters, you ready??

Here comes the bastid...

Be safe!!

DG
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Will probably start getting nasty after midnight here, but nothing too severe, maybe 40-50 MPH winds...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2006

Should be a hell of a night
      “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

We had the early rain bands here already...but I'm enough inland it shouldn't get too bad. We're supposed to have gusts between 30 and 50...but nothing sustained...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Nah, you're fine, it'll be a windy night for us, but that's good sleeping weather...
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Nah, you're fine, it'll be a windy night for us, but that's good sleeping weather...
            The hell with that...I'm going to get drunk...and fly a kite...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              The hell with that...I'm going to get drunk...and fly a kite...
              LOL @ pojo making his own danger
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                LOL @ pojo making his own danger
                I'm on beer #3...I have the pirate kit out...the only question is where I put my eye patch...

On beer #6 I'm going to start building...

Hopefully...I can finish before beer #9...because I could end up building a bunch of sticks...and flying off my roof...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

I like her shirt!

Comment

Working...