Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Like you, he wasn't that funny even when he tried. Which shows G-d has a great sense of humour..

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      Damn that sucks. You beat cancer, and then go out in some random fucking freak accident
      Yup. That's the kind of shit that makes you think that there's a big machine in the sky, and once your ticket gets punched then you can run but you can't hide from the grim reaper.
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
        It's always delightful to read reports of Howard Stern's entourage reaping what they've sowed after soiling American culture with their vile bullshit.
        Congratulations GAR on once again showing what a gutless, small-minded prick you really are.
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
          Like you, he wasn't that funny even when he tried. Which shows G-d has a great sense of humour..
          Wrong. If it shows anything about God, it's that his priorities may be slightly out of whack considering that good people die while assholes like you still walk the earth, GAR.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Bob Schimmel was great. What a friggin shame....

R.I.P

(Note to God, please deliver Ebola to to GAR ...ASAP! Thanks in advance )
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I heard a recent interview of him conducted by a Buffalo radio show known as "Shred and Reagan." It was a best of compilation actually replayed due to the accident and it was amazing how philosophical and wise the guy was and what a terrible loss his passing is. I wish I could remember some of his exact quotes, but he was very somber and open about his cancer and recent divorces and remarriages...

Comment

Working...