Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

alright, title chase now stands at 20 teams, down from 24 (Iowa, Northwestern, Kansas St, West Virginia out)
    unbeatens down from 10 to 7

SEC (6): 0 losses - Auburn; 1 loss - Alabama, LSU; 2 losses - South Carolina, Arkansas, Miss St
    Big Ten (3): 0 losses - Michigan St; 1 loss - Wisconsin, Ohio St
    Pac 10 (3): 0 losses - Oregon; 1 loss - Arizona, Stanford
    Big 12 (4): 0 losses - Missouri; 1 loss - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Okla St
    ACC (1): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - Florida St
    Big East (0): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - none
    Mountain West (2): 0 losses - TCU, Utah
    WAC (1): 0 losses - Boise St
    MAC (0): 0 losses - none
    Conf USA (0): 0 losses - none
    Sun Belt (0): 0 losses - none
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I loved that ass-whoopin that Northwestern received on Saturday. Especially that last touchdown!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSRxXbe4yZs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSRxXbe4yZs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Boise "impressing" again with a whuppin' of ...Louisiana Tech. is Karl Malone still playing??

if you're one of those shitty schools that will play on a Tuesday night, or a Wednesday, or Friday at 3:47am, just because espn told you to.....

then you've got no fuckin' business in the discussion for the national title

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Florida St. knocked off last night, so another team is out. that actually finishes off the ACC completely. I think we're seeing a real separation btwn the top 4 conferences and the ACC/Big East.

could be a real shakedown day tomorrow. a real good chance of two major unbeatens going down (MSU and Mizzou), with Oregon and Utah likely to get tested, also. I think we'll get a much clearer picture after this week. but the fundamental question will remain (undefeated Boise vs. one-loss major conf school)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
              Florida St. knocked off last night, so another team is out. that actually finishes off the ACC completely. I think we're seeing a real separation btwn the top 4 conferences and the ACC/Big East.

could be a real shakedown day tomorrow. a real good chance of two major unbeatens going down (MSU and Mizzou), with Oregon and Utah likely to get tested, also. I think we'll get a much clearer picture after this week. but the fundamental question will remain (undefeated Boise vs. one-loss major conf school)
              Nebraska and Iowa are beating some ass right now...with the MSU and Mizzou scenarios coming true. This should greatly help tOSU, when they run the table...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Iowa is beating Michigan St., 30-0...that's fucking crazy...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Iowa is beating Michigan St., 30-0...that's fucking crazy...
                  No no, that is priceless )

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How about Baylor beating Texas in Austin? And Iowa St. the week before that? Time to bench Gilbert Gottfried.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                      How about Baylor beating Texas in Austin? And Iowa St. the week before that? Time to bench Gilbert Gottfried.
                      Agreed...

This isn't a good Texas team...many, many weaknesses...not normal for a Mack Brown team...and you have to look at the QB as the issue...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

19 teams, down from 20 (Florida St out)
                        unbeatens down to 5 from 7

SEC (6): 0 losses - Auburn; 1 loss - Alabama, LSU; 2 losses - South Carolina, Arkansas, Miss St
                        Big Ten (3): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - Wisconsin, Ohio St, Michigan St
                        Pac 10 (3): 0 losses - Oregon; 1 loss - Arizona, Stanford
                        Big 12 (4): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Okla St
                        ACC (0): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - none
                        Big East (0): 0 losses - none; 1 loss - none
                        Mountain West (2): 0 losses - TCU, Utah
                        WAC (1): 0 losses - Boise St
                        MAC (0): 0 losses - none
                        Conf USA (0): 0 losses - none
                        Sun Belt (0): 0 losses - none

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Looks like JoePa found his QB, and a walk-on to boot....

Although you could attribute it to Michigan's shitty defense as well....

My son's friend was there in Happy Valley for a recruiting visit... Big boy, 6'5", 3 bills, OG.....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Michiganfan is officially the biggest dumbass on the planet. For a school that prides itself on academics, they sure do breed some dumb fans. Of course, 99% of WolverQueen fans in this State, didn't go to Michigan. Most of their grads are out of this shithole minutes after graduating. Last year, 4-0 start and "we are great". This year 5-0 start and not only "we are great", but "we have the heisman winner too". I used to think it was just arrogance. I now realize it has been arrogance, and dumb ignorance, all along.

I'm not a big Big 11 guy, but I think those top 4, could beat anyone on any given saturday.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Michiganfan is officially the biggest dumbass on the planet. For a school that prides itself on academics, they sure do breed some dumb fans. Of course, 99% of WolverQueen fans in this State, didn't go to Michigan. Most of their grads are out of this shithole minutes after graduating. Last year, 4-0 start and "we are great". This year 5-0 start and not only "we are great", but "we have the heisman winner too". I used to think it was just arrogance. I now realize it has been arrogance, and dumb ignorance, all along.

I'm not a big Big 11 guy, but I think those top 4, could beat anyone on any given saturday.
                              I do think that they have a heisman candidate...it would be scary what that kid could do on a team that has talent around him. As for the top four...I do agree with that...but still believe Wisconsin to be the best of the bunch right now. I will say that the interesting thing about all four teams you talked about...they all can run and throw...and generally have decent defenses...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I wonder if Michigan will fire RichRod before tOSU...or after...

it makes sense to do it before...in case they pull off the upset...and then have to keep him...

Comment

Working...