X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by dlyle
    Yes, broke it here first. it's now been posted to some other forums but not by me.
    A Roth Army EXCLUSIVE!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• vaijuju
      Sniper
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
      A Roth Army EXCLUSIVE!

And vhnd is going to be the last to put this story

- i put this story on (classicvh,vhlinks and vhfrance)
      http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Nice goin, man!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• DaveTheScott
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2007

This, my friends, is good shit. Fucking-A. Congrats, dlyle, that's one helluva story and one helluva souvenir. Here's to keeping the hope alive in The Army.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dlyle
            Yes, broke it here first. it's now been posted to some other forums but not by me.

And very much appreciated. but it makes me wonder. You created your account here as soon as you got home to make your 1st post & share with us your awesome news. How long have you been reading the forums here before meeting Dave?
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Excellent narrative and photo! My heart started pounding when Northern Girl's©®™ heart started pounding... two hearts beating as one kinda thing...

What was this thread about again?!?!

That is all.

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Other than his TI-99...

His Commodore 64...

and his new electric ukulele...

this is the only thing that's made his heart move since Lou Holthhhhhzzzzzzzzz....spit on his last Notre Dame microphone...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Not true, Pojo...

My heart also skipped a beat when I wore my fresh Ed Hardy gear to a Vegas nightclub this weekend... uh huh uh huh...

That is all.

Icon©®™
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I just broke out my new FUBU apparel...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

What I'm finding extremely cool as this story & pic hits the other forum sites is Dave is gracious and decides to take 2 minutes out of his day to make 1 fan totally happy. Unknown to Dave, he actually made 100's of people happy this Labor Day weekend with that quick q & a and photo op. (maybe 1,000's...a lot of people read these without actually posting)

Two minutes and he just provided a big fat meal to all the starving VH fans.

and turned dlyle from zero poster to hero poster in one fell swoop.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Blaze
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                        And very much appreciated. but it makes me wonder. You created your account here as soon as you got home to make your 1st post & share with us your awesome news. How long have you been reading the forums here before meeting Dave?
                        This is really the only place for news, notes, or human interest stories of DLR about DLR and for DLR that can be utilized by the general everyday world citizen i-reporter.

Moreover, the RothArmy comes up #3 on a "David Lee Roth" google search.
                        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Dlyle,
                          Never heard of the Scottish Games. What are some betting prospects?
                          I imagine pole throwing is an event, along with sheep herding
                          When I googled this is what I got.
                          <object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMV-_CHioW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp; color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMV-_CHioW0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp; color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

The homepage of Association of Scottish Games & Festivals
                          Last edited by Blaze; 09-07-2010, 08:43 AM.
                          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                          sigpic

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

fucking A! I was ready to kick you rumor spreading ass...then I saw that picture...lucky bastard!
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• ZahZoo
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Time to reevaluate the term nerf herder...
                              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

San Francisco Scots Games?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-e1dYIWu2ME?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-e1dYIWu2ME?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...