Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 NRL finals time - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NRL finals time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRL finals time

ladies and gentlemen, the REAL game!

http://nrl.com.au

I'll be seeing the Dragons v Sea Eagles at Jubilee this Sunday - last year was (another) learning lesson for us. This year, St. Benny will lead us to go all the way...

And if I wanna choke this year round then I'll go to a dominatrix for some bondage, thank you.

Cheers!

Comment

good onya grant! i started this for us anzacs,
      but hopefully we can get some of the statesiders
      into our great game. i know dan will be pumped,
      the warriors are in with a shot...
      since the bunnies got eradicated, i'm a raider
      for the rest of the year. go canberra!!!

Comment

Oh Hell Yeah,Maybe This Year The Warriors Can Do It.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

jeez dan, if your lot show up and play footy, you're half a chance.
          at home i'm predicting a narrow titans win.

Comment

Ash,We Couldn't Pull It Off.

Comment

No Wonder I Drink Root Beer.

Comment

mate, they did play well in spurts.

poor 5th tackle options, fatigue got the better of 'em.

i've been to a couple of games up there at skilled,

the homeground adv. is huge, the titans fans are mental!!!

aaaah well, tonight we have tigers v roosters, raiders v panthers,

which should be a cracker. two very aggro teams going apeshit on each other.

go canberra!!!!

Comment

I missed last night's matches!! For some reason I got hooked on watching Spartacus on the other channel.

I can't believe that comeback by the Roosters, that's awesome! Normally I loathe to the bone the poshos from the Eastern Suburbs but glad to see them get over the Tigers (probably because I have some mates who are Tigers fans). And looks like the Raiders have become the dark horse in this final series...

Will have to watch The Sunday Roast for all the highlights.

Sorry about the Warriors, Dan. To "make things better" may I suggest you switch to James Boags...

<object width="640" height="385"><pa...mbed></object>

Comment

Originally posted by Grant View Post
                    I'll be seeing the Dragons v Sea Eagles at Jubilee this Sunday -
                    smashed 'em convincingly.
                    sober yet mate?

hehehhe

Comment

Originally posted by ashstralia View Post
                      smashed 'em convincingly.
                      sober yet mate?

hehehhe
                      Thanks mate! It was a good win. The only thing I'm a bit concerned over is all the penalty goals we opted to take when the scoreline was still fairly close - it was the very thing that did us in last year. I recall the when the Broncos knocked us out, Soward opted for a penalty goal in the early stages...from about 40m out!! Phil Gould had ants in his pants when he saw that.

You know Hopoate's son is playing for Manly now...I wonder if Dessie Hasler says to him at training, "Hey, cut out that finger-arse crap!!" Poor bastard would've copped plenty of that growing up.

Being unemployed mate, I can never afford to be sober. Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Ok Boys,Have To Go With The Canberra Raiders Tonight by 4.

Comment

There You Go Boys,West Tigers By 2 Last Night Like I Said.

Comment

Great game! But when Canberra got that penalty towards the end of the game, and opting for the goal kick to square the game, I said I hope this doesn't become shades of Luke Burt from a few weeks ago...and that's exactly what happened!!

Besides the Tigers (milked) penalty from right in front earlier eventually decided it for them...so I'll blame the flamin' ref as I normally would do.

Comment

Tonight, I'll have to go Roosters by 8.

(And always remember - bet responsibly, boys)

Comment

Working...
                              X