NRL finals time

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motherchicken
    • Nov 2009

Even if they called them Rabbit Butchers it still loses something in the interpretation here. I know you got crocks there. They're pretty viscous. What do you have for viscous land animals? We got bears, mountain lions, wolves, badgers, wolverines, wild boars, coyotes all kinds of dangerous critters. All I know about Australian critters are kangaroos, Koala bears, dingos and wallabies. Not even sure what a wallaby is.
    Not bagging on your team names. I have been a Dodger fan since I was a little dude. Had no idea what a dodger was until I saw something in a Subway sandwich shop about subway dodgers. Not exactly viscous critters either. Just a bunch of dumbass New Yorkers.

Comment

• Grant
      Sniper
      • Feb 2005

Federer to whollop Murray tonight! (And he's not even favourite)

Sorry boys for not being around much, but have had lots of work on my plate...and also partly due to being in a coma after 'declining' all of Dan's app requests on FB.

Comment

• Grant
        Sniper
        • Feb 2005

Also ash, not sure if you've been trying ring lately but my phone is practically all but gone and I've just been enjoying the serenity of being without one for the time being.

But if you have 2 tin cans and a very, very long string be more than happy for another drunken phone call, mate.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

us lifelong rabbitoh fans

Comment

Working...