X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grant
    Sniper
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
    dunno mate, the more seasons go by, i'm really starting to think that week off can hurt ya!
    I know mate - but my point of thinking is that Bennett will just step up our preparations to make sure we don't get stale.

I have to think positive...

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Grant
      I know mate - but my point of thinking is that Bennett will just step up our preparations to make sure we don't get stale.

I have to think positive...
      yeah, they looked pretty relaxed today...game faces on tomorrow!

they have to minimise benji and robbies space, and bottle up lote.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Like I said,Roosters By 26 Points.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dan
          Like I said,Roosters By 26 Points.
          heheh.. dan, that's been my story all year! fucking impossible to tip.

what's gonna happen tonite? who knows. however, the rabbits play the raiders

in the 21's in about an hour, i'm off to beer on and watch that at the pub. cheers boys,

good luck grant

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

heheh.. dan, that's been my story all year! fucking impossible to tip.

what's gonna happen tonite? who knows. however, the rabbits play the raiders

in the 21's in about an hour, i'm off to beer on and watch that at the pub. cheers boys,

good luck grant
            Damn Ash,Glad I Didn't Put On Money On The Game.

Green Machine By 4.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Grant
              I'm gonna go Dragons by 1 - although I feel most of the game will indeed be fairly tight but I think they'll wear the Tigers down in the 2nd half through faith and their renewed-discipline to add on a few more points. And despite coming off a week's rest they'll be too methodical not to allow themselves to choke again this year, and the Tigers will just get caught up in their (supposedly deserved) fairytale. I hope I'm right!
              that was epic. there's no other word.

the game of the year.
              Last edited by ashstralia; 09-25-2010, 08:07 AM. Reason: gambling laws

Comment

• Grant
                Sniper
                • Feb 2005

OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN, OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN...

Cheers boys!!!

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

the game of the year.
                  A lovely field-goal to make the difference for us.

Boys, this is gonna be ONE HELL OF A CRACKIN' GRAND FINAL!!!

Comment

• Grant
                    Sniper
                    • Feb 2005

the game of the year.
                    You had me going there mate on changing the score in my post - kicking myself silly that I didn't put some $$$ on it lol.

Btw, this one's for Alfie, you little taunting menacing stupid-talking little bastard...

"Allan Langer has a gambling problem, Allan Langer has a gambling problem..." (And yes, I still haven't forgotten 1993!)

Sunday morning hangovers are awesome! Cheers again!
                    Last edited by Grant; 09-25-2010, 09:01 PM. Reason: massive hangover

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

The Rabbitohs smashed the sixth-placed Canberra Raiders 64-18 at ANZ Stadium last night (Sat, Sept 25) to secure a finals berth against the second-placed Warriors

hahah! unbelievable game, mate. and i get to see the rabbits in a gf!!!!

when you see the replay, there was a moment in the 63rd min, tiges were hammering

the line... the st george defence was a wall. a red and white fucking wall.
                      Last edited by ashstralia; 09-25-2010, 09:20 PM. Reason: beer goggles

Comment

• Grant
                        Sniper
                        • Feb 2005

The Rabbitohs smashed the sixth-placed Canberra Raiders 64-18 at ANZ Stadium last night (Sat, Sept 25) to secure a finals berth against the second-placed Warriors

hahah! unbelievable game, mate. and i get to see the rabbits in a gf!!!!
                        So then, all 3 of us have something to cheer for come next Sunday.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

yeah... and afl gf part 2 on saturday!...speaking of gambling,

wonder what the draw paid on sportstab?

Comment

• Grant
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2005

when you see the replay, there was a moment in the 63rd min, tiges were hammering

the line... the st george defence was a wall. a red and white fucking wall.
                            Defence has been our key all year mate.

After the Tigers' tries I knew we would come away with it given we didn't concede anymore...and we'd just simply pump them full of pressure and we'd eventually get over the line. There was times for us during the game when being down on the scoreboard it looked we could've easily just panicked and become scattered, but it was good to see them maintain there patience and game-plan which is obviously the influence Wayne Bennett has had on us since becoming coach.

Roosters v Dragons next week. Two of the oldest renowned clubs in the history of the game. Roosters' last premiership in 2002; the Dragons' in 1979. Attack versus Defence. Smith versus Bennett. Fairytale versus Vindication. Boys, it doesn't get any better than this!

Comment

• Grant
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2005

yeah... and afl gf part 2 on saturday!...speaking of gambling,

wonder what the draw paid on sportstab?
                              The AFL GF was a cracker also! (I was in Roosters territory watching it) After watching it I'm not so sure if I could stomach having a re-match - the first GF game was exciting enough. Collingwood fans would be shitting themselves big-time. Missed a few sitters to so many behinds - it all adds up come full-time.

Given there's x10 times more chance of having a draw in an NRL match than in an AFL match...should've been a fair bit.

Just watching Sunday Footy show now, they've got Centrebet advertising Dragons $1.50 at Roosters $2.30.
                              Last edited by Grant; 09-25-2010, 09:58 PM. Reason: alcohol kills brain cells

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

dean young called robbie a wog! lol

Read the latest sports news, find live scores & fixtures for your favourite sports from around the world on Australia's sports leader FOX SPORTS.

Comment

Working...