Julia Gillard to remain Prime Minister of Australia with support of two independents

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Grant
    So then, who's the Spammy McHagar of Aussie politics?...eagerly awaiting your answer
    well, um, clearly hhm, last week hm hhm tony. nods for 27 seconds. looks around for mark latham. he's not there.

Comment

• Grant
      Sniper
      • Feb 2005

Ouch!!!

(On a serious note, that was utterly disgraceful what Mark Riley and Channel 7 pulled...)

And I'll give Gary Cherone to Alexander Downer!

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

onya g.. who to support... the ex fat untried bloke, or the cute chick with the accent.

Comment

• Grant
          Sniper
          • Feb 2005

Mate, everyday I'm being reminded of what the Rudd-Gillard government has done to this country in just under a mere 3 years. It's too depressing to think about - and even worse we have another 3 years to go with this mob.

On the whole, Abbott has better moral standards and ethics that befit the office of Prime Minister (not to mention a lovely wife and stunning daughters). Gillard doesn't.

Also, on a different note, I used to work with a renowned and respected doctor, who used to be Vice President of the NSW Liberal Party in the 1980s (and funnily enough was not a fan of Little Johnny). Well, before Rudd's political assassination, I asked him what he'd think of Tony Abbott as PM, and his response was, "Can't be any worse than what we've got now..."

Comment

• Grant
            Sniper
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ashstralia
            at least we've got a state election to look forward to, ay?
            Did that feel really good for you?

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I read a good article about Australia recently.

It stated that troops were getting disciplined for racist and hate speech on the battle field. Goodya!

A professional soldier should not be acting like that. No one would tolerate that from a cop, nor should it be tolerated from a troop!

I'd say fire their arses, but that is pretty extreme, you know dishonorable discharge and all, definitely derank them. And if you can't derank them..... well, fire their arses.
                "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                sigpic

Comment

Working...