Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killer, Coward, Con-man Good Riddance, Gipper ...more Proof Only The Good Die Young

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-01-2012 @ 08:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Killer, Coward, Con-man Good Riddance, Gipper ...more Proof Only The Good Die Young

You're not going to like this. You shouldn't speak ill of the dead. But in this case, someone's got to.

Ronald Reagan was a conman. Reagan was a coward. Reagan was a killer.

In 1987, I found myself stuck in a crappy little town in Nicaragua named Chaguitillo. The people were kind enough, though hungry, except for one surly young man. His wife had just died of tuberculosis.

People don't die of TB if they get some antibiotics. But Ronald Reagan, big hearted guy that he was, had put a lock-down embargo on medicine to Nicaragua because he didn't like the government that the people there had elected.

Ronnie grinned and cracked jokes while the young woman's lungs filled up and she stopped breathing. Reagan flashed that B-movie grin while they buried the mother of three.

And when Hezbollah terrorists struck and murdered hundreds of American marines in their sleep in Lebanon, the TV warrior ran away like a whipped dog … then turned around and invaded Grenada. That little Club Med war was a murderous PR stunt so Ronnie could hold parades for gunning down Cubans building an airport.

I remember Nancy, a skull and crossbones prancing around in designer dresses, some of the "gifts" that flowed to the Reagans -- from hats to million-dollar homes -- from cronies well compensated with government loot. It used to be called bribery.

And all the while, Grandpa grinned, the grandfather who bleated on about "family values" but didn't bother to see his own grandchildren.

The New York Times today, in its canned obit, wrote that Reagan projected, "faith in small town America" and "old-time values." "Values" my ass. It was union busting and a declaration of war on the poor and anyone who couldn't buy designer dresses. It was the New Meanness, bringing starvation back to America so that every millionaire could get another million.

"Small town" values? From the movie star of the Pacific Palisades, the Malibu mogul? I want to throw up.

And all the while, in the White House basement, as his brain boiled away, his last conscious act was to condone a coup d'etat against our elected Congress. Reagan's Defense Secretary Casper the Ghost Weinberger with the crazed Colonel, Ollie North, plotted to give guns to the Monster of the Mideast, Ayatolla Khomeini.

Reagan's boys called Jimmy Carter a weanie and a wuss although Carter wouldn't give an inch to the Ayatolla. Reagan, with that film-fantasy tough-guy con in front of cameras, went begging like a coward cockroach to Khomeini pleading on bended knee for the release of our hostages.

Ollie North flew into Iran with a birthday cake for the maniac mullah -- no kidding --in the shape of a key. The key to Ronnie's heart.

Then the Reagan roaches mixed their cowardice with crime: taking cash from the hostage-takers to buy guns for the "contras" - the drug-runners of Nicaragua posing as freedom fighters.

I remember as a student in Berkeley the words screeching out of the bullhorn, "The Governor of the State of California, Ronald Reagan, hereby orders this demonstration to disperse" … and then came the teargas and the truncheons. And all the while, that fang-hiding grin from the Gipper.

In Chaguitillo, all night long, the farmers stayed awake to guard their kids from attack from Reagan's Contra terrorists. The farmers weren't even Sandinistas, those 'Commies' that our cracked-brained President told us were 'only a 48-hour drive from Texas.' What the hell would they want with Texas, anyway?

Nevertheless, the farmers, and their families, were Ronnie's targets.

In the deserted darkness of Chaguitillo, a TV blared. Weirdly, it was that third-rate gangster movie, "Brother Rat." Starring Ronald Reagan.

Well, my friends, you can rest easier tonight: the Rat is dead.

Killer, coward, conman. Ronald Reagan, good-bye and good riddance.

Link: Fuck this asshole!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
    (Dee Dee Ramone/ Jean Beauvoir)

You've got to pick up the pieces C'mon, sort your trash
    You better pull yourself back together Maybe you've got too much cash
    Better call, call the law When you gonna turn yourself in? Yeah
    You're a politician Don't become one of Hitler's children

Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
    As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me
    Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
    Pick up the pieces
    My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down

Shouldn't wish you happiness, wish her the very best Fifty thousand dollar dress
    Shaking hands with your highness See through you like cellophane
    You watch the world complain, but you do it anyway Who am I, am I to say

Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
    As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me
    Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
    Pick up the pieces

If there's one thing that makes me sick It's when someone tries to hide behind politics
    I wish that time could go by fast Somehow they manage to make it last

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    09-06-2005 @ 06:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

All these "TOLERANT" liberals seem to love kicking a dead man.

You are all toilet scum. And you want to talk about hate. I am capable of both love and hate.

I HATE liberals. Ok...HATE, HATE, HATE!!! Do you comprehend that??

Good.

Go start an ANTI-DEFAMATION club for Libbies. And rank DaveIsKing as enemy #1.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2012 @ 04:48 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Killer, Coward, Con-man Good Riddance, Gipper ...more Proof Only The Good Die Young

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    I remember as a student in Berkeley [/URL]
    What else do you expect from a student of Berkeley?

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by DaveIsKing

You are all toilet scum. And you want to talk about hate. I am capable of both love and hate.

I HATE liberals. Ok...HATE, HATE, HATE!!! Do you comprehend that??

Good.

Go start an ANTI-DEFAMATION club for Libbies. And rank DaveIsKing as enemy #1.
    I invented hate.
    So there

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Re: Killer, Coward, Con-man Good Riddance, Gipper ...more Proof Only The Good Die

Originally posted by VanJay011379
    What else do you expect from a student of Berkeley?
    Ditto.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Satan
    I invented hate.
    So there
    Well, I have plenty of it...for certain fuck-ups.

And love for those who deserve it.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

This is liberal tolerance right here.

ridiculously offensive picture removed. BTW, I love how it came from "WAR room .com" Nothing more pro-life than slaughter, huh?
    Last edited by FORD; 06-07-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Partial-birth abortion?

That's just fucking sad.

I don't want to hear another liberal talk about the Holocaust of Nazi Germany, when they wholeheartedly support INFANTICIDE in PARTIAL-BIRTH abortions.

Another form of hypocrisy. HYPOCRISY- The Liberal Creed.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What's the MATTER, FORD?????

Can't FUCKING HANDLE THE GODDAMNED TRUTH?????

Just like a Libbie.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Fuck off and die, you racist piece of shit.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trigger words from FORD.

"racist"

Ad Hominem from FORD.

"piece of shit"

Tolerance and Love from FORD.

"fuck off and die"

I feel the LOVE, DIVERSITY AND UTOPIAN TOLERANCE from you, FORD, old pal.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I love it how libbies call everyone who disagrees with them "racist". LMAO!

Isn't it funny how Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and all these liberal pricks keep blacks and other minorities thinking that they are helpless weenies all dependent on the government and rich white people?

Who's the REAL racists, here?

Black men like Alan Keyes and Larry Elder make something of themselves because they don't listen to the bullshit liberal's spew about "racism" and "hate crimes" and all that fucking racist trigger language meant to keep blacks "in their place".

Cause that's where LIBERALS want them. "In their place". Portrayed as poor, dumb, illiterate, minorites.

FORD, you liberals are as racist as the NAZIS you damn so much.

Another form of your creed--HYPOCRISY.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"I don't believe in blaming GUNS for crime, but people and over-extended illegal immigration. Gangs are primarily minorities...right? Minorities make up the least amount of people in America and the highest rate of crime. It's called baring responsibility. Instead of blaming Charleton Heston and the NRA, why not blame "J-Dog" and "Juan" for pulling the trigger, doing the crack coke, and being stupid." - 6/3/04

" I think people should get down on their hands and knees and thank Western Europeans & Americans for all the inventions, luxuries, technology and scientific/medical breakthroughs we have created or discovered. It's time for the Third Worlders to acknowledge who keeps them up.

It's funny how people (liberals especially) bitch all the time, but fail to see that those CARS they drive, that ELECTRICITY they use, the CLOTHES they wear, the HOUSE they live in, the MEDICINE they take, and the FREEDOM they have are due to those they damn the most-- THAT'S RIGHT...Stuffy old white Europeans and Americans." -0 6/07/04

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Damn. I agree with that FACTUAL statement.

FORD, you seem to have a problem with FACTS.

But, hell, I can't blame ya...ALL LIBERALS DO.

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

But wait! There's more!

Who doesn't like Reagan?
    Some critics silent, others can't hide venom

While some long-time critics of President Ronald Reagan stifled their inclination to criticize the dead, others launched the kind of venomous attacks that marked his long career in politics.

Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi said yesterday he regretted Reagan died without ever standing trial for 1986 air strikes he ordered that killed the Libyan president's adopted daughter and 36 other people.

Ronald Reagan ordered the April 15, 1986, air raid in response to a discotheque bombing in Berlin allegedly ordered by Khadafy that killed two U.S. soldiers and a Turkish woman and injured 229 people.

"I express my deep regret because Reagan died before facing justice for his ugly crime that he committed in 1986 against the Libyan children," Libya's official Jana news agency quoted Gadhafi as saying.

Stateside, the verbal attacks were just as vicious.

Ed Weathers, a writer for the Memphis Flyer, had this to say: "Forgive me, but I am about to speak ill of the dead.

"In the coming months, the Republican propaganda machine will shift into high gear. Their goal: to turn Ronald Reagan into a saint. Just watch. First will come the coffin in the Capitol rotunda. Then there will be a proposal to put Reagan’s face on the dollar coin. Next will come a demand that his statue appear on the Washington Mall. And at the Republican Convention in September – oh, just wait. The highlight of that week will be a long, elegiac video of Saint Ronald, with moving music, snippets of favorite speeches, and the voiceover of, say, Charlton Heston. When the video ends, there will be heard the rapturous cheers of the faithful.

"Then George W. Bush will try to ride Ronald Reagan’s coffin back into the White House.

"For that reason, it is necessary now to speak ill of the dead.

"As president, Ronald Reagan was a mediocrity. He has left no legacy. He did not change the world in any significantly good way. His greatest achievement was to win a war with Grenada. He ran for president blaming Jimmy Carter for high gas prices and for letting Americans be taken hostage in Iran – both situations that no American president could have prevented.”

Trevor Royle of the Sunday Herald in Scotland offered this assessment: "Reagan remained an actor, not a doer.

"Perhaps because he saw himself as a patriot, a Forrest Gump before his time, he allied himself with the McCarthy faction and joined those Hollywood bigots who lined themselves up against anything that smacked of communism and the perils of the Soviet Union at the height of the Cold War in the early 1950s," wrote Royle. "It was unworthy of him and unworthy of the country at the time, but it marked him and had he not entered politics he could have ended up a bad actor who chose bad politics."

David Swanson, media coordinator for the International Labor Communications Association, wrote this for AlterNet.org: "Reagan is also the source of many of the relationships in Iran and Iraq that have troubled the United States since. Kevin Phillips' recent book 'American Dynasty' does a good job of summarizing the strong evidence that Bill Casey and George H.W. Bush made a deal with the Iranians not to release the hostages until after the 1980 U.S. presidential election. This would mean that Reagan's election was illegal, that the trading during the Iran-Contra scandal had a precedent, that Reagan and G.H.W. Bush's buildup of Saddam Hussein's military was motivated in part by a desire to counter weaponry and money that the United States had given Iran in exchange for Reagan's election, that our media has completely fallen down on the job, and that we're all a bunch of suckers."

AlterNet.org also republished a short piece by David Corn of the Nation titled "66 Unflattering Things About Ronald Reagan."

Counterpunch.org published a piece by Phil Gasper called "Ronald Reagan, 1911-2004: Goodbye and Good Riddance."

"Ronald Reagan has finally died at age 93," Gasper wrote. "Predictably, politicians from both major parties have issued gushing tributes to this venal and vicious man, who was happy to slash workers' wages, see families thrown onto the street, support sadistic death squads and bomb other countries, if this was in the interests of the American ruling class."

Blogger Steve Gilliard, in a piece reprinted by the European Bellaciao.org, had this to say: "The hagiography started as soon as they announced Reagan's death. How he ended the Cold War, how he was a decisive leader, all this nonsense about Reagan which is just ridiculous.

"The British have a tradition: When someone dies, their newspaper obituary tells the truth. Americans like to say something kind about the dead, no matter how scummy they were," wrote Gilliard. "Even Nixon got a halo in death, where only Hunter Thompson reminded people of who exactly he was and how the honors given him were, well, wrong. This deification of Reagan began as soon as Clinton took office. There has been pressure to name everything but rest stop toilets after the man."

DemocraticUnderground.com seemed to regret not having enough time to come up with a suitable obituary for Reagan.

"If you're looking for stories about Ronald Reagan in this week's edition, he 'ended communication' a little too close to our deadline. Tune in next week for coverage of the fallout of St. Ronald's passing."

Axisoflogic.com published a commentary by Greg Palast, who wrote: "You're not going to like this. You shouldn't speak ill of the dead. But in this case, someone's got to. Ronald Reagan was a conman. Reagan was a coward. Reagan was a killer."

And Joe Davidson, a columnist for BET.com, the website of Black Entertainment Television, wrote: "It's customary to say good things about the dead. Ronald Reagan appointed the first woman to the Supreme Court. He signed legislation for a national holiday honoring Martin Luther King. He thawed relations with the Soviet Union and signed a nuclear weapons treaty. He was warm and amiable and had a good sense of humor. He liked horses.

"Now let's talk about what he did to black people."

Davidson went on to claim that "after taking office in 1981, Reagan began a sustained attack on the government's civil rights apparatus, opened an assault on affirmative action and social welfare programs, embraced the white racist leaders of then-apartheid South Africa and waged war on a tiny, Black Caribbean nation. So thorough was Reagan's attack on programs of importance to African Americans, that the Citizens Commission on Civil Rights, an organization formed in the wake of Reagan’s attempt to neuter the official U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, said he caused 'an across-the-board breakdown in the machinery constructed by six previous administrations to protect civil rights.'

"During his two terms in office, Reagan captured, solidified and came to personify America's move to the political right," he wrote. "His greatest legacy is as leader of that swing in the American political spectrum. That shift made 'liberal' a dirty word and Democrats cower. What had been conservative became moderate. What was moderate was pushed to the left wing. The shift was so pronounced and profound that black America giddily embraced Bill Clinton despite his promotion of programs, criminal justice and welfare policies in particular, that would have been called racist and reactionary under Reagan."

Link: here

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

FACT: Crime rate is higher among minorities.
    FACT: Blacks commit sixteen times more attacks on Whites than reverse.
    FACT: Whites made Blacks slaves in the 1800s.
    FACT: Muslims attacked Spain in the 1500s.
    FACT: Jews wiped out the Middianites in the Old Testament times, and raped their women.
    FACT: Hitler killed millions of Jews.
    FACT: Stalin killed millions of Russians.
    FACT: Liberals support partial-birth abortion killing millions are fully-developed babies.
    FACT: Africans have tortured and sold slaves long before the Europeans came to their continent.
    FACT: Europeans invented almost every form of usable technology.
    FACT: Slavery, torture and genocide has been prevalent in EVERY generation and EVERY culture.
    FACT: White American Males ended slavery.
    FACT: Abraham Lincoln helped to FREE the slaves.
    FACT: European Nations and America fought for FOREIGN SLAVES' rights.
    FACT: NO foreign Third World nation has ever fought for FOREIGN EUROPEAN rights!
    FACT: Liberals hate FACTS.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

the man isn't even cold yet in his grave

*sigh*

I hate Hillary with a passion, but when she goes I'll at least have the decency to keep quiet for a few days.

lucky wilbury
    it's amazing that the only people who don't like reagan are communists and terrorists.

JCOOK
    HEY STUPID WHERE DID LEARN YOUR HISTORY, IRAN WAS SO FUCKING SCARED OF WHAT REAGAN WOULD DO THATS' WHY THEY RELEASED THE HOSTAGES. YOU COMMIE BASTARDS LOVE TO DO NOTHING BUT KNOCK THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN WHICH IS YOUR
    GOD "I KNOW YOU HATE THAT TERM" GIVEN RIGHT. UNTIL YOU HAVE TAKEN A BULLETT FOR THIS FREEDOM WE HAVE WHY DONT' YOU GO SUCK A RATS' ASS

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

FACT: Whites made Blacks slaves in the 1800s.
    Blacks helped make their race slaves, too. The majority of those sold as slaves were sent by tribes within the Africa because they had been convicted of a crime. Such a sentence was deemed worse than death.

lucky wilbury
    who loves Reagan? America loves reagan

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Blacks helped make their race slaves, too. The majority of those sold as slaves were sent by tribes within the Africa because they had been convicted of a crime. Such a sentence was deemed worse than death.
    I already mentioned that. Read it again.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    [B]But wait! There's more!

"As president, Ronald Reagan was a mediocrity. He has left no legacy. He did not change the world in any significantly good way.
    Damn, I guess those Russians are still Soviets and they still own half of Europe. Man, have they got the wool pulled over our eyes.

I guess they have invisible guards standing beside the invisible Berlin Wall. Waiting for invisible people to cross over from Communist East Germany to Democratic West Germany.

Hey FORD, here's another conspiracy train you can hobo.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I've been holding back my criticism of Reagan out of respect for the Presidency, if not for the man himself. After all, at least he was elected. Twice even, and I'm still trying to figure that one out.

But let's face it, the Reagan myth is mostly bullshit. Reagan wasn't that popular at the end of his term. His 49 state landslide in 84 was more to do with the fact that Mondale bored the shit out of everyone than anything about Reagan himself. I voted for Mondale, but I knew he wouldn't win

Not to mention the sexist "Democrats" who voted against him just for having Ferrarro on the ticket.

Reagan lowered the bar to the point where Presidential candidates no longer had to be actually qualified for the job. And that set the stage for the godawful mess we're in right now.

And for that alone, the myth cannot be allowed to stand.

JCOOK
    THERE IS STILL A LOT OF SLAVERY IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES TODAY.
    BUT I GUESS THATS O.K. SINCE WHITEY ISN'T DOING THE BUYING OR SELLING.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I already mentioned that. Read it again.
    ack, sorry. I'm not quite myself today. Sorry hun, I musta skipped that line.

Ford's Daddy
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    the man isn't even cold yet in his grave

*sigh*

I hate Hillary with a passion, but when she goes I'll at least have the decency to keep quiet for a few days.
    You've got it darlin' That's the point of me posting this garbage here. These assholes are so ate up with hate, that they can't even be decent for more than a day or two. They are so driven by the reaquisition of their power that they are literally blind to everything else. They don't even realize that it's behavior like this that's driving voters away from their ideology in droves.

Really now, you tell me what normal American will listen to shit like this about a person, not just an popular ex-President mind you, and not be turned off. Way to bring people around to your side of the aisle you silly fucking liberal clowns!

Last I checked, you're losing voters and elections, not gaining them... Do you really believe that behavior like this is going to sway voters to your side??? Hell, look at Air America for the answer.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by JCOOK
    HEY STUPID WHERE DID LEARN YOUR HISTORY, IRAN WAS SO FUCKING SCARED OF WHAT REAGAN WOULD DO THATS' WHY THEY RELEASED THE HOSTAGES. YOU COMMIE BASTARDS LOVE TO DO NOTHING BUT KNOCK THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN WHICH IS YOUR
    GOD "I KNOW YOU HATE THAT TERM" GIVEN RIGHT. UNTIL YOU HAVE TAKEN A BULLETT FOR THIS FREEDOM WE HAVE WHY DONT' YOU GO SUCK A RATS' ASS
    You're a fucking idiot. The Iranians were going to release the hostages in October 1980. George Bush Sr met with Iranian leaders in Paris and got them to extend the "hostage crisis" until after the election, with the promise of weapons deals, should Reagan/Bush win the election. The deal became known as "October Surprise" and it set the stage for the ILLEGAL AND TREASONOUS Iran Contra scandal that followed.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by JCOOK
    THERE IS STILL A LOT OF SLAVERY IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES TODAY.
    BUT I GUESS THATS O.K. SINCE WHITEY ISN'T DOING THE BUYING OR SELLING.
    Libbies have a tendency to OVERLOOK certain things. If it doesn't BENEFIT their AGENDA.

lucky wilbury
    Originally posted by FORD
    Reagan wasn't that popular at the end of his term.
    68% approval rating. the highest EVER

His 49 state landslide in 84 was more to do with the fact that Mondale bored the shit out of everyone than anything about Reagan himself. I voted for Mondale, but I knew he wouldn't win
    you voted for mondale?

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You're a fucking idiot. The Iranians were going to release the hostages in October 1980. George Bush Sr met with Iranian leaders in Paris and got them to extend the "hostage crisis" until after the election, with the promise of weapons deals, should Reagan/Bush win the election. The deal became known as "October Surprise" and it set the stage for the ILLEGAL AND TREASONOUS Iran Contra scandal that followed.
    WOW! Yet ANOTHER BUSH CONSPIRACY!!!

Hey, FORD, I bet that Dubya flew those planes himself into the WTC.

lucky wilbury
    actally ford your the fucking idiot. iran contra started in 1983 and had NOTHING to do with the iranian hostage crisis. it had to do with the kidnappings in lebanon of people like cia station chief buckley and journalist terry anderson amoung others. go ahead look it up

lucky wilbury

according to ford those were missles at the wtc and the buildings were brought down by a controlled demolition

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He claims to be a pilot, so he'd be on the top of my suspect list. Except he was too busy using children as "human shields" in Florida.

Me Wise Magician
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh Brother...

FORD, I cannot dislike you.

Because I find that you are one of my favorite forms of HUMOR and ENTERTAINMENT.

I love ya!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
    according to ford those were missles at the wtc and the buildings were brought down by a controlled demolition
    I never actually endorsed the missile theory.

lucky wilbury
    fuck it i looked it up for you:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../etc/cron.html

March 16, 1984 CIA Station Chief William Buckley kidnapped

Buckley was the fourth person to be kidnapped by militant Islamic extremists in Lebanon. The first American hostage, American University of Beirut President David Dodge, had been kidnapped in July 1982. Eventually, 30 Westerners would be kidnapped during the 10-year-long Lebanese hostage-taking crisis (1982-1992).

Americans who were kidnapped included journalist Terry Anderson, American University of Beirut librarian Peter Kilburn, and Benjamin Weir, a Presbyterian minister. While some of the prisoners lived through captivity -- Anderson spent the longest time as a hostage, 2,454 days -- some, including Buckley, died in captivity or were killed by their kidnappers.

U.S. officials believed that the Iranian-backed Hezbollah was behind most of the kidnappings and the Reagan administration devised a covert plan. Iran was desperately running out of military supplies in its war with Iraq, but Congress had banned the sale of American arms to countries like Iran that sponsored terrorism. Reagan was advised that a bargain could be struck -- secret arms sales to Iran, hostages back to the U.S. The plan, when it was revealed to the public, was decried as a failure and anathema to the U.S. policy of refusing to negotiate with terrorists.

In August 1985, the first consignment of arms to Iran was sent -- 100 anti-tank missiles provided by Israel; another 408 were sent the following month. As a result of the deal, American hostage Benjamin Weir was released from captivity; he had been imprisoned for 495 days. Only two other hostages were released as a result of the arms-for-hostages deal: in July 1986, Martin Jenco, a Catholic priest, was released; and the administrator of the American University of Beirut's medical school, David Jacobson, was released in November 1986.

Since the funds from the arms sales to Iran were secretly, and illegally, funneled to the U.S.-backed Contras fighting to overthrow the Sandinista regime in Nicaragua, the infamous episode became known as the "Iran-Contra affair." (See the "Final Report of the Independent Counsel for Iran/Contra Matters.)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The fact remians that the BCE, under Reagan, did in fact make treasonous deals with sworn enemies of the USA, while claiming that they "would not negotiate with terrorists"

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

After all, at least he was elected. Twice even, and I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    You work on that while I work on Clinton.

Reagan lowered the bar to the point where Presidential candidates no longer had to be actually qualified for the job. And that set the stage for the godawful mess we're in right now.
    Clinton just cleaned up every mess didn't he (no pun intended).

Thread Information