Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

well, they did score, just to have it taken away by that lineman.:tongue0011:
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
      Hey, at least your team won yesterday. Mine can't even beat the fucking Redskins, let alone score a fucking touchdown from the 13 yard line with 12 seconds left in the game!
      The thing is with Dallas, they seem to perpetually make the same stupid mistakes that end up costing them games, which is very similar to Miami. The Dolphins barely won that game yesterday, against the weakest team in the division. I can't wait for us to play the NFC Vikings next week.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

i could not believe they let that player for the eagles back in the game after he didn't know who/where or why he was for awhile. an obvious head injury/concussion.
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          The thing is with Dallas, they seem to perpetually make the same stupid mistakes that end up costing them games, which is very similar to Miami. The Dolphins barely won that game yesterday, against the weakest team in the division. I can't wait for us to play the NFC Vikings next week.
          That's true. They have maybe the best collection of talent in the league, yet continuously shoot themselves in the foot with stupid penalties and play down to the level of the competition they are playing that week. It all goes back to the coaching, and obviously Wade Phillips didn't have this team prepared to play this week. Resting all of the starters for the last preseason game probably had more than a little to do with it.

Comment

• indeedido
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Monday night double header. Go JETS!!!

J!
            E!
            T!
            S!

Jets!
            Jets!
            Jets!
            This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              i could not believe they let that player for the eagles back in the game after he didn't know who/where or why he was for awhile. an obvious head injury/concussion.
              Word has it from ESPN the league will be looking into this situation, along with a case of alleged sexual harassment in the Jets locker room over the weekend involving a female reporter. Stay tuned.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

i saw that reporter story too, what fools.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

According to CNN.com, TV Azteca reporter Ines Sainz was surprised that the Jets are being investigated after her visit:

"I was surprised to wake up on Sunday and have a call from the NFL , saying that they wanted to talk to me about what had happened at the Jets; and I asked… what happened?" Sainz told TV Azteca. "And they said well there is a pretty powerful accusation of harassment and then it was at that point I realized the magnitude of what had happened. "

She knew some of the players were joking with her, and in her own words, "I wasn't offended." Nonetheless, the AWSM (Association for Women in Sports Media) and the NFL are right to investigate. At least, we will surely find out whether the allegations are baseless or not. In the end, though, I think all this really stems from some MoFo writing something on a certain blog based on a beat writer's twitter posts without checking any facts first, even though the writer clarified it soon after that incredible blogger posted his blog.

Here's how it went down, for those of you who until now are lucky enough to be unaware of it. On Saturday, Bart Hubbuch posted on twitter that the DBs were having fun overthrowing the football towards Sainz (a la the Corona commercial). MoFo then posted on his blog that the Jets were "acting like frat-boys" etc. (If you don't know who he is, he is that emeffer with the M.F. initials. The mention of his actual name sickens me.) Hubbuch then responded and clarified it that it was all in good fun, and even Ines was laughing about it. The NFL then decided to look into it.

TV Azteca reporter Ines Sainz says she wasn't offended by the Jets during her visit. In fact, she is surprised the team is being investigated for harassment.

consider the source i guess

Comment

• indeedido
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

I don't condone any of it, but I don't think women belong in any men's locker room anywhere much less the NFL. I don't think men reporters are allowed in pro women's locker rooms are they? NFL guys are over grown kids and this shit will happen. If she isn't upset, I don't think the NFL should be either.
                    This space for rent.

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      According to CNN.com, TV Azteca reporter Ines Sainz was surprised that the Jets are being investigated after her visit:

"I was surprised to wake up on Sunday and have a call from the NFL , saying that they wanted to talk to me about what had happened at the Jets; and I asked… what happened?" Sainz told TV Azteca. "And they said well there is a pretty powerful accusation of harassment and then it was at that point I realized the magnitude of what had happened. "

She knew some of the players were joking with her, and in her own words, "I wasn't offended." Nonetheless, the AWSM (Association for Women in Sports Media) and the NFL are right to investigate. At least, we will surely find out whether the allegations are baseless or not. In the end, though, I think all this really stems from some MoFo writing something on a certain blog based on a beat writer's twitter posts without checking any facts first, even though the writer clarified it soon after that incredible blogger posted his blog.

Here's how it went down, for those of you who until now are lucky enough to be unaware of it. On Saturday, Bart Hubbuch posted on twitter that the DBs were having fun overthrowing the football towards Sainz (a la the Corona commercial). MoFo then posted on his blog that the Jets were "acting like frat-boys" etc. (If you don't know who he is, he is that emeffer with the M.F. initials. The mention of his actual name sickens me.) Hubbuch then responded and clarified it that it was all in good fun, and even Ines was laughing about it. The NFL then decided to look into it.

TV Azteca reporter Ines Sainz says she wasn't offended by the Jets during her visit. In fact, she is surprised the team is being investigated for harassment.

consider the source i guess
                      Sounds to me like they're making a mountain out of a molehill...much ado about nothing.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Just to put it into the proper perspective, this is who we're talking about....

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

More perspective, please.

I wonder who paints the jeans on her.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

I'm pretty sure this is the same woman that dressed up as a bride for media day at the Super Bowl a while back. Doesn't that just reek of credibility as a journalist?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              More perspective, please.

I wonder who paints the jeans on her.

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Just to put it into the proper perspective, this is who we're talking about....

That puts it in quite a bit more perspective. Any live, red blooded male with an ounce of masculinity would be hitting on that! Look at that ass, DAMN!

Comment

Working...