Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

That's the story! EXACTLY the experience you'd trade for your 82 memory and that fucking shirt.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Sweet As T-Shirt.

My Friend "Juice" Gave Me His 1979 Van Halen T-Shirt.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

http://

Sorry,I'm That Big.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

I'd trade any part of my teenage life (Except my girlfriend, lmao) to have lived during the prime of Van Halen...
          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

It was a magical time, to be sure....

I was lucky enough to spend much of 1984 in southern California, it was my first year in the Navy....

It was wall-to-wall Van Halen, no doubt about it....

Van Halen was the biggest band in the world, and if it were not for Thriller, there wouldn't be any musical act that was close to them....

And that's why it was such a kick in the balls when they broke up soon after that, what could have been.....

This is the kind of shirt I bought that night in San Diego (see my avatar) and still have, and the same one that I squeezed into in Greensboro in '07.... For a better explanation of the reaction that shirt got that night, see the link below the pic....

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 09-16-2010, 10:11 AM.
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
              I'd trade any part of my teenage life (Except my girlfriend, lmao) to have lived during the prime of Van Halen...
              By and large, it was OK. However, I could have lived without having to drive a Toyota Corolla, for Christ's sake.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...