X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

Vince Neil Book and thoughts on Sharon

Check this link out which is an interview with Vince about his new book. He really lays the wood to Sharon. http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm/...496/pid/400512
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

What makes people who've never read a book think that they can write one? Especially when they're only 2 I.Q. points from having to be watered..

And what can I possibly learn from this idiot, anyway? How To Drop Out Of Junior High And Survive?? ....The Fine Art Of Drunk Driving??

If I get ahold of a copy, I'll drill a hole in it and throw it in the backyard to let my dog fuck it.

What a complete waste of some perfectly good trees....

Fuck this moron!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
      What makes people who've never read a book think that they can write one? Especially when they're only 2 I.Q. points from having to be watered..

If I get ahold of a copy, I'll drill a hole in it and throw it in the backyard to let my dog fuck it.

What a complete waste of some perfectly good trees....

Fuck this moron!!
      LMFAO!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by hambon4lif

Perfect!

The other thing is that anyone who read 'The Dirt' will know that everyone from that band is a pathological liar so you won't learn much reading this.

I agree with him about Sharon Osbourne but I don't doubt he is just as big a shitbag...

Comment

• Green Manalishi
          Head Fluffer
          • Jul 2010

If you go over to the Motley Crue website , there is a thread listed there with a scathing - but well deserved - rebuttal from one irate Sharon Osbourne .
          She more than puts Vince Squeal in his place - and then some .

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
            If you go over to the Motley Crue website , there is a thread listed there with a scathing - but well deserved - rebuttal from one irate Sharon Osbourne .
            thanks for the link!
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Green Manalishi
              Head Fluffer
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
              thanks for the link!
              Sorry , www.motley.com and click on the Community link , then go to the BAND section

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                thanks for the link!
                You're not missing much. Just a typical bitchfight....

“I was saddened to hear about the quote from Vince Neil's forthcoming book in which he calls me “the most evil and shittiest woman I’ve ever met in my life” for trying to stop my husband from hanging around with him when Motley Crue opened for Ozzy on his ’84 U.S. arena tour. Guilty! Vince, of course I tried to keep my husband away from you at all costs as I truly felt that you were a danger to Ozzy, yourself and everyone around you. I didn’t want him to end up like Razzle from Hanoi Rocks who died in a car accident because you were driving drunk or like the two innocent people who ended up with severe brain damage and whose lives were ruined as a result of your actions. Today I see you as a pathetic 50 year old party boy who continues to put innocent people’s lives at risk by getting behind the wheel of your car and driving drunk and being arrested for assaulting women. Enough said.”
                –SHARON OSBOURNE-

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

I don't really understand what the big deal is. They both spoke truth's about each other. I call this one a draw....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I've got The Dirt, Tommyland and The Heroin Diaries.... One thing's for sure, these Motley books are entertaining... I'm sure Neil's book will be more of the same...
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      I've got The Dirt, Tommyland and The Heroin Diaries.... One thing's for sure, these Motley books are entertaining... I'm sure Neil's book will be more of the same...
                      Entertainment is the key word here. It's always good entertainment reading about people who have everything anyone could ever want in life (wealth & success etc.) yet still manage to fuck everything up...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Green Manalishi
                        War of the shitbags.

Sharon of course fails to mention all of the women she has assaulted over the years and in 1984 she weighed more than Vince Squeal.

I doubt the problem was them wanting to hang with Ozzy more likely she robbed them like she has everyone else over the years.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          It would be if it was true. There is a great story about that band but it needs to be done by someone who will research the truth rather than just typing out the self serving bullshit of a bunch of dumb middle aged menchildren.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Partying with Motley back in the day must have been a LOT of fun.

However, what separates the guys in Motley from a lot of other bands is that they have become duller with age: once youth faded, groupies dwindled, waistlines swelled, and drug consumption lessened, the amount of interest they hold becomes minimal. Real talent can hold your attention for longer - I'd read a David Bowie, or an Iggy Pop, biography cover to cover and be captivated. Why? Because those guys have charm, humour and continue to grow as people, widdening their interests and their curiosity in the world. Vince et al still want to make belive their the same people they were in 1985. And that's sad, and a reflection on the fact that they were really one trick ponies......

The possible exception is Nikki....
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, but they were entertaining for different reasons... The Dirt was basically the typical "I snorted this, I fucked her" rock band book, and that was fine.... Tommyland obviously got into Tommy Lee's life, and I've always thought that Tommy was much more intelligent than he's given credit for..... And The Heroin Diaries was a fascinating book about Nikki's addiction....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...