X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Imposed Exile

I am tired of arguing with Mods about the Politics of Politics the gayest of all subjects just so purely subjective and different for each and every living person.

These adults who are supposed to have some ability to be the controllers of the, "what you cannot do" (the three rules) are more like , little Kim Jong with little or no skin.

Little pebbles on thier shoulders like so much eveready battery,. dare you to knock it off attitude, probably due to getting thier ass beaten in grade school by girls, and never kissed a girl anger...they should be cops..I think that is on the personality test for academy acceptance.

They will never delete the thread that started the argument because "they started it" so they -RANDOMLY- find two threads of mine that are nowhere near any thing they can contribute to, and sent these pure entertainment threads to, The Dump.

I have shut down my friends and contacts page ( about a week ago) not because I don't like certain people just because I feel a witch hunt and a possible banning coming my way.

Those of you who have contributed to the fun, good times, with, about, around or inspite of me, know who you are.

The site is cool.

This latest exibition of concentration camp authority, I cannot be associated with.

Plus, My attempts to be fun aren't working anyway. Mutha On .

I'm Not Back Baby,

I am still by the side of the road dazed and confused, working it all out.

Peace.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by thome; 09-21-2010, 09:02 AM.
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

exile....................

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
        I am tired of arguing with Mods about the Politics of Politics the gayest of all subjects just so purely subjective and different for each and every living person.

These adults who are supposed to have some ability to be the controllers of the, "what you cannot do" (the three rules) are more like , little Kim Jong with little or no skin.

Little pebbles on thier shoulders like so much eveready battery,. dare you to knock it off attitude, probably due to getting thier ass beaten in grade school by girls, and never kissed a girl anger...they should be cops..I think that is on the personality test for academy acceptance.

They will never delete the thread that started the argument because "they started it" so they -RANDOMLY- find two threads of mine that are nowhere near any thing they can contribute to, and sent these pure entertainment threads to, The Dump.

I have shut down my friends and contacts page ( about a week ago) not because I don't like certain people just because I feel a witch hunt and a possible banning coming my way.

Those of you who have contributed to the fun, good times, with, about, around or inspite of me, know who you are.

The site is cool.

This latest exibition of concentration camp authority, I cannot be associated with.

Plus, My attempts to be fun aren't working anyway. Mutha On .

I'm Not Back Baby,

I am still by the side of the road dazed and confused, working it all out.

Peace.

[IMG][/IMG]
        I have a theory on this
        Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 09-21-2010, 12:10 PM. Reason: it's the mods. They don't buy me flowers. anymore.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Congratulations Thome.

You've made the millionth post here at the Roth Army Forums.

You've won the entire Blossom TV series.

On VHS

used

actually we're missing episode three(one of the webbies kept it. keep that on the d/L)

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

George sums it up...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by thome

OK, my 2 cents worth on this. Thome, if they banned you and not GaYr, methinks that's a bit hypocritical. No?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

wigwams and teepees, thome.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    George sums it up...

Have a nice day because tomorrow is going to be worse.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

The only hope I want to fuck is a cute girl by the name of Hope.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

See the last crash thome had he was blessed with creating a vagina on his calf.

alright, look, it was a bit bloody and it's a tad sick to talk about but hey, just wash it off and fuck it, right?

(great Carlin Clip Zahz)

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                          I have a theory on this
                          i'm hoping the theory is "Thome won't be missed."
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• binnie
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2006

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                            Congratulations Thome.

You've made the millionth post here at the Roth Army Forums.

You've won the entire Blossom TV series.

On VHS

used

actually we're missing episode three(one of the webbies kept it. keep that on the d/L)
                            I seem to remember that Blossom's best friend was hot - I would indeed have hit that.
                            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm reporting you to the internet authorities firstly because she did the part when she was 13 to 17 but mainly for poor taste...

Comment

Working...