Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Best 1984 tour video? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 1984 tour video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool fucking shit, kid.........you oughtta give your pop some beer money for that one!
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

I saw in this post someone said mike had all this footage ,he may have audio no video,here is what i know on that he is friends with Jason slater from snake river who is a CVH fan,i gave Jason a couple things who in turn told Mike about it,.Mike was interested because he did not have anything so i guess Jason gave him copys

Comment

Montreal kicks major ass. I often watch it (have it in .avi format) and really enjoy it.
        It's just too bad nobody shot the Indianapolis show. The audio is great, IMHO; Dave is On Fire (homecoming), and the audience is wild.

Other than that, I have the US Fest and Kirschner stuff.

Comment

Not really so much a case of Montreal being the best 1984 tour video, but really the only 1984 tour video in terms of bootleg circulation.

There's also the Donnington HFT clip, but I've never seen another 1984 start-to-finish show outside of Montreal. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any other 1984 footage beyond the brief snippets MTV aired (Lost Weekend with Van Halen).

Someone once told me in an email that they had the entire Donnington show on video, and they offered to trade me some other shows for it. However, said trade fell through on their end, with a bunch of excuses offered in place of producing the actual show ("Well, my dvd player is broken", "I can't trade right now; family emergency", "I promised the person who gave me the footage that I wouldn't give it to anyone else" - just the biggest bunch of lame-ass rationales rather than manning up and admitting they never had the footage in the first place).

I mean, I'd enjoy seeing some other 1984 footage other than Montreal, but if such stuff exists out there in circulation it's the first time I'm hearing about it.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

I cant believe you guys dont have more DVD bootlegs! you should be ashamed of yourselves. The montreal 84 footage you posted sucks...very generated. There are great versions of this show out there. Hell even the donnington is very generated. 10 years ago there was great footage around. Looks like someone has affected the gene pool again!!
            you dumbass dogfucker!!

RATBASTARD/BY THE BOTTLE productions

Comment

My dear Fletch,
              in the meantime, I happened to get the 1982 Largo video (classic) and two shows from 2007 (Philly & L.A.), the latter being unwatchable, IMHO.
              Sure, I have some DLR stuff, (Montreal 86, Finland 99, Japan 2002 or 3, that Party Dude thing) but I'd surely sell my ass for a video from Indy 84.

Comment

There is part of a 1984 show from Vegas around also. I remember seeing a clip of it on You Tube. It wasn't the Montreal show. It was closre filmed from the right side of the stage I think.

Comment

You should try it here.
                  Maybe these Links are still working.
                  Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

This is Montreal 1984 (FULL SHOW).
                  You will find other Van Halen stuff too.I saw a 1982 &`83 DVD.And some other Audio stuff you maybe will like to get.
                  Enjoy

Comment

Oh yeah, TUBE... One of the best Blogspots EVER...
                    I got me a Midnight Oil bootleg there (Sydney 85, Oils On The Water video) Great show, FUCKIN HUGE band (at least for me)
                    Keep the TUBE going, it's worth it, really...

Back to topic, now...

Comment

Working...
                    X