Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

what a fuck-stick! he doesn't get it. this piece of shit wants people to feel bad for him?

give me a fuckin' break.

what should you do LeBron? be a fuckin' man and admit that you fucked your hometown.

the thing out of this whole clusterfuck that is just incomprehensible is that this fuckin' dipshit comes from a place where we name our fuckin' sports tragedies: The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble, and this worthless fuckin' cum-stain names the god-damn thing all by himself, "The Decision". if I thought he was smart enough, I'd swear he did that shit on purpose just because he enjoys being an asshole.

this guy deserves to be ass-raped by a fuckin' 600-lb gorilla....with no lube
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
      what a fuck-stick! he doesn't get it. this piece of shit wants people to feel bad for him?

give me a fuckin' break.

what should you do LeBron? be a fuckin' man and admit that you fucked your hometown.

the thing out of this whole clusterfuck that is just incomprehensible is that this fuckin' dipshit comes from a place where we name our fuckin' sports tragedies: The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble, and this worthless fuckin' cum-stain names the god-damn thing all by himself, "The Decision". if I thought he was smart enough, I'd swear he did that shit on purpose just because he enjoys being an asshole.

this guy deserves to be ass-raped by a fuckin' 600-lb gorilla....with no lube
      ...and there's...the quote of the day...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Shaq on Delonte West...and the Cavs...

BOSTON – A Boston radio station is running a promotion to encourage fans attending the Celtics-Heat game tonight to print out and wear Delonte West masks.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Fuck you...Miami Heat...whores...

88 to fucking 80 to the Celts...let's hope that it's all uphill from here...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

0-1 never sounded so sweet!!

never thought I'd be rooting for the Celtics. shit, this year, I'm rooting for 29 teams.
            David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
            — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I tell you what, I'm starting to not give a shit about major league sports. I just follow MSU, some minor league teams and whatever live sporting events that involve violence or dirt track racing.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                0-1 never sounded so sweet!!

never thought I'd be rooting for the Celtics. shit, this year, I'm rooting for 29 teams.
                I feel the same. I fucking HATE The Lakers. Always root against them no matter what. But if they can beat the Heat, I'll find a way to pull for them. Cause as much as I hate Kobe & the lakers...LeBron & co take the cake.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...in one fucking summer...the chosen one has begun all that is wrong in professional sports...

Well deserved...you bitch.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

As a life long Piston fan I fuckin hate the Celts but them hanging a big L on the Heat in the 1st game is priceless. Justice would be the Heat struggling so bad that they eventually trade Lebitch to the Clippers so he still isn't the biggest name in the town he plays in and has no hope of a title. THAT would be justice.

Comment

Working...