Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are good....
    Take a listen...

We transform rock favorites into beautiful instrumental lullabies. Guitars and drums are traded for xylophones and bells. Tonight, the cradle will rock.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

I do not know if you all know this, but often people as young as 20 and 21 one have children.
      When that happen those people usually raise them....
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

In case you did not know... Johannes Brahms, a historical musician, understood children are significant part of humanity and wrote a lullaby.
        sigpic

Comment

Who should we Rockabye next:
          Foo Fighters
          Lynyrd Skynyrd
          Rush
          Beyonce
          Beastie Boys
          Hall & Oates
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
              I do not know if you all know this, but often people as young as 20 and 21 one have children.
              When that happen those people usually raise them....
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze
                Why is it stupid?
                Because when things are done poorly, and they do not sell, that sucks.

Things that suck are stupid by definition

- for example, consider @1:25 in this clip how Lisa contends what initiated this push for baby product was a so-called friend of a cousin, who said a psychic told him this was going to be the venture for her.

I wonder why the psychic just didn't email it direct and ask for an inside investment if it's such a phenom ideer.. that's kinda stupid. But then again "psychics" will never put themselves in-between a client and their own money. It's always them telling the client what to do with their money, less of course their "fee."

"Psychics" do not as an industrial classification have the best batting average over either Harvard MBA-grad's choice in marketing.. nor the little corner girl selling lemonade in the summertime. But then again, grads and lemonade stands never fucking ripped anybody off like shyster Psychcs and I've been alarmed recently at the increase in proliferation just in the last few years how many signs for storefront Psychics have cropped up in the last decade.
                Last edited by GAR; 10-16-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
                  Blather...SU & SYW

Last edited by Blaze; 10-16-2010, 05:11 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                    These are good....
                    Take a listen...

http://www.rockabyebabymusic.com/
                    All the songs sound the same: NOT good.

Comment

What a troll you are Gar.

They are lullabies.

If you do not understand consistency and familiarity is valuable with infants and toddlers, then you are rather challenged when it comes to a significant part of humanity, children.

However, to be explaining this to someone that urinated on small boy (not to mention being naked in public shower where children were normally expected), put a child's heath at risk but deliberately exposing the young child to your feces, and many more examples of child endangerment -publicly and within your household - is redundant.

Take care, Gar.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                        Technically, it's a relative of the rock star putting this out. Is the album a cash grab? Possibly, but not nearly as shameless as some done in the past...
                        I know... technicalities... But if Ms Lisa can get her reclusive brother out of hiding and away from the dog shows, she's a rock star in my mind!!

Hey she got him behind the Strummin w/ the Devil project. Even motivated him to utilize a vocal coach and since then he's never sung better... well than ever, especially live on the VH 07/08 tour.
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                          Technically, it's a relative of the rock star putting this out. Is the album a cash grab? Possibly, but not nearly as shameless as some done in the past...

Or worse yet......

(The original "deadbeat dad" cashes in....)
                          Last edited by FORD; 10-17-2010, 03:39 PM.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I just listened to the samples and these songs are adorable.

Obviously, nothing you want to rock out to, but awesome for babies (and Max) to go nani-na.
                            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

I really like Stairway to Heaven.
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Oh fuck all the music portion of this thread - she has Dave's cheekbones. Wonder if she does the trademark smile too?

Oh dear.

Comment

Working...
                                X