X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Alex scores a redhead backstage.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2jTbbKi_SA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2jTbbKi_SA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Al picks his women and the looks of the brunet hoping she would be the one is priceless.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is a actually a reenactment made after the event with Keanu Reeves playing the part of Alex.

It shows the period in the early 1980s when Alex would only screw Amish girls in an unsucessful attempt to get a free barn built in his backyard.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      This is a actually a reenactment made after the event with Keanu Reeves playing the part of Alex.

It shows the period in the early 1980s when Alex would only screw Amish girls in an unsucessful attempt to get a free barn built in his backyard.
      I thought she looked more like a Mormon girl who had four mothers than Amish. He's talking to the brunette and then "Oh Shit!" Grabs the molly Mormon and tells Val Ed's looking for her on the way the with his new prize.

Comment

• WildTurkey
        Full On Cocktard
        • Oct 2010

I think I got a blow job from this girl in the mop closet at Sign of the Beefcarver back in the day. I'd brought grandma to the buffet on a day out from the nursing home, and looked up to see this bitch slopping meatloaf on my plate. The progression seemed natural.
        Last edited by WildTurkey; 10-21-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In your profile you have your age as 31 at the moment.

That would mean that back in the day when you were in the mop closet she must have climbed into your pram...

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

The thing I take from this video clip is how fucking cool Alex thinks he is. Yeah, I know at the time he was on top of the world, huge rock star & all. But he totally ignored the guy he was talking to and was walking through the crowd like Moses parting the motherfucking Red Sea. Always my least favorite member of the band. Not his playing skills mind you....just that I think the guy himself is a piece of shit.

Funny thing though. He gets all the women left in the room after Dave takes first choosies.

DAVE RULES!!!!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• WildTurkey
              Full On Cocktard
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              In your profile you have your age as 31 at the moment.

That would mean that back in the day when you were in the mop closet she must have climbed into your pram...

You should have seen how the nurse handled herself when she saw me emerge from my mom's vag. Couldn't even wait 'til I got IN the pram. Always been a bit of a natural, i guess...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                The thing I take from this video clip is how fucking cool Alex thinks he is. Yeah, I know at the time he was on top of the world, huge rock star & all. But he totally ignored the guy he was talking to and was walking through the crowd like Moses parting the motherfucking Red Sea. Always my least favorite member of the band. Not his playing skills mind you....just that I think the guy himself is a piece of shit.

Funny thing though. He gets all the women left in the room after Dave takes first choosies.

DAVE RULES!!!!
                The guy at the door looks like Ed Anderson. I love the hair. I don't even think Dave went into the room. I worked a Van Halen show a month after this footage was taken and I never saw Dave. Alex and Mike were wandering around. The guy Alex blew off was a photographer who was taking shots on stage during the show.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Alex is after the titties. He's talking to the brunette and then see's the the Amish redhead's tits and how bit they are and goe's "Oh Shit!" LOL! Blows the Brunette off.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Whole lot of coke eyes in that room... oh the 80's...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      No Kidding. That look reminds be of going into clubs in those days. There's more footage of that room. It's pretty dead but Eddie does come in and sneak some food from the catering table.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        No Kidding. That look reminds be of going into clubs in those days. There's more footage of that room. It's pretty dead but Eddie does come in and sneak some food from the catering table.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

All this about one of the catering staff?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • May 2004

Alex is a Cunt...
                            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                              Alex is a Cunt...
                              He obviously was on the prowl for the leftovers. Now he's a reverend. Probably will start his own church to bang the alter boys.

Comment

Working...