@
    Status

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    He ripped FOX owner Murdoch a few months ago for donating to Republican candidates. Stating FOX are shills for the GOP.

I wonder how that hypocrisy sandwich tastes today?

Shaping up to be a great week.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hypocrisy? Not quite. Olbermann doesn't OWN the network, and as an employee he could contribute to any campaign he chose. It apparently wasn't prohibited by his contract, his boss is pissed because he didn't say "Mother may I"? Please.

Word is already he may not be back...hmm, wonder if he'll be an unannounced "special guest" on Bill Maher tonight?

http://bit.ly/cuae2F

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Hypocrisy? Not quite. Olbermann doesn't OWN the network, and as an employee he could contribute to any campaign he chose. It apparently wasn't prohibited by his contract, his boss is pissed because he didn't say "Mother may I"? Please.
    Exactly.

Rules are rules, though. Just because over 30 FOX personalities donated their time and money to endorse their candidates doesn't mean MSNBC should be able to do the same.

I think he'll be back. Some of wondering, though, if the Comcast/NBC merger may have anything to do with him coming back, I have no idea why or why not....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Comcast is an extremely right wing company, and this Devil has no doubt that this is the first of many assaults against MSNBC's evening lineup from the extreme right.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Quote Originally Posted by Sockfucker View Post
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post

I think he'll be back. Some of wondering, though, if the Comcast/NBC merger may have anything to do with him coming back, I have no idea why or why not....
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Comcast is an extremely right wing company, and this Devil has no doubt that this is the first of many assaults against MSNBC's evening lineup from the extreme right.
    You should have seen how disproportionate the political ads were on Comcast cable in this area. Comcast runs their own ads, which are sold to advertisers and placed over national ads in the most amateurish way possible (the commercials often begin well after the national ad has started, and tend to cut off abruptly). The Comcast Republican ads ran roughly 2 to 1 over ads for Democrats. The company's ham-handed way of doing business can only lead to problems for NBC in the future.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    FORD prepare for my whoo-hoo spam-fest when I have a chance to~!!

WHOO HOO

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why they waited until the DNC lost its' footing, before FAILing this dildo, shows taste and perfect comedic timing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNQRfBAzSzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNQRfBAzSzo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'll be able to stomach the channel more often now.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) Statement on Olbermann Suspension
    Friday, 05 November 2010 16:24 Press Release

WASHINGTON--(ENEWSPF)--November 5 - “It is outrageous that General Electric/MSNBC would suspend Keith Olbermann for exercising his constitutional rights to contribute to a candidate of his choice. This is a real threat to political discourse in America and will have a chilling impact on every commentator for MSNBC.

“We live in a time when 90 percent of talk radio is dominated by right-wing extremists, when the Republican Party has its own cable network (Fox) and when progressive voices are few and far between.

“At a time when the ownership of Fox news contributed millions of dollars to the Republican Party, when a number of Fox commentators are using the network as a launching pad for their presidential campaigns and are raising money right off the air, it is absolutely unacceptable that MSNBC suspended one of the most popular progressive commentators in the country.

“Is Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz next? Is this simply a ‘personality conflict’ within MSNBC or is one of America’s major corporations cracking down on a viewpoint they may not like? Whatever the answer may be, Keith Olbermann should be reinstated immediately and allowed to present his point of view."

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe the boss would have just looked past this if Keith wasn't dead last in ratings. No one likes this creep. No one watches his show. He has become a laughing stock for just about everyone. Even John Stewart ripped him a new one. All Kieth does is spew hate & whines about everything.

Buh-bye Kieth.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's the hypocrisy, Sadie.

Scarborough Attended Bush Election Rally: IOKIYAR
    by Billionaires for Wealthcare
    Fri Nov 05, 2010 at 03:06:28 PM PDT

Scarborough participated in a Bush election rally in Pensacola on August 10, 2004, while he was employed by MSNBC as host of the nightly news show "Scarborough Country".

Scarborough didn't cover the rally for MSNBC, but attended as a former Republican Congressman who represented Pensacola.

He sat immediately behind Bush, and Bush thanked him for his attendance during his speech.

* Billionaires for Wealthcare's diary :: ::

Joe Scarborough, host of the nightly ''Scarborough Country'' program, could be seen on news reports on Tuesday standing and applauding numerous times during the president's speech. Mr. Bush even cited him in his speech, saying he appreciated Mr. Scarborough's presence in the district he once served as a Republican congressman. ''I'm glad he did it,'' said Rick Kaplan, the president of MSNBC, said of Mr. Scarborough's appearance. ''It was good for the profile of the show to remind people he has an inside view of politics.''

New York Times - Aug 11, 2004
    MSNBC went on to say ItsOKtoCheerleadBush because Scarborugh's show was an opinion show, unlike Hardball. Yet anyone familiar with Scarborough's show knows it was structurally no different than Hardball. In fact, they would run in the same evening time block, complementing each other.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/11/5/174214/622

Scarborough, btw, is still employed by MSNBC to this day.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post

Word is already he may not be back...hmm, wonder if he'll be an unannounced "special guest" on Bill Maher tonight?

http://bit.ly/cuae2F
    In the television industry there is usually motives beyond the obvious. It could be there was bad blood between Olbermann and the executives or someone on the board of directors just didn't like him. I many cases they are looking for an convenient excuse to fire you plus, Olbermann wasn't pulling in the ratings the way he used to. Who knows.

I once worked for Pepsico. It was in my contract I could be fired for drinking a Coke product. I'm sure Olbermann's contract was a long one full of all sorts of petty shit like that. Got to love corporations.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's the hypocrisy, Sadie.

Scarborough Attended Bush Election Rally

Scarborough didn't cover the rally for MSNBC, but attended as a former Republican Congressman who represented Pensacola.

Did he donate money? One month after he chastised others for doing the same exact thing?

Either way. Defend Olbermann all you want. The guy is a fucking asshole. Not just the right feel that way either. People hate this guy. He definitely could use a few doses of comeuppance. He sucked at ESPN and he sucks at MSNBC. His ratings are always dredging the bottom of the barrel. It takes a special type of person to sit and watch an hour of hate, name calling & whining 5 days a week.

Hopefully Matthews & Maddow will be next. the childish shit they pulled during election coverage was just way past anything even remotely "journalistic". Yeah I know, they are commentators who express their opinions. But when a news story breaks, do you really need to watch their shows to know what their opinions will be? So fucking predictable. You name the news item and I bet any one of us familiar with these idiots could replicate what their exact opinions on the matter would be.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    People may not like Olbermann's delivery, but I definitely would not call criticism of the Bush Administration and the fraud that is Fox News whining....

He and Bill Maher were the only ones who had the balls to do it....

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Posted: Today,7:55 P.M. EDT | By Matt Taibbi
    Olbermann Suspension is Lunacy

Just quickly: I just found out about the suspension of Keith Olbermann for making political contributions. NBC apparently has some policy prohibiting journalists from donating to candidates, so they suspended him indefinitely without pay.

I went online and read the news and found the inevitable commentary by ostensible experts on journalistic ethics, who are all lining up to whale on Olbermann. One quote I found in this Bloomberg piece:

"Journalists who work for a news organization have an ethical responsibility to honor their guidelines and standards,” said Bob Steele who teaches journalism ethics at Poynter Institute in St. Petersburg, Florida. “If NBC and MSNBC spelled out those guidelines clearly and Olbermann violated those guidelines, then he should pay the price."

He should pay the price? Is Bob Steele kidding? What the hell is wrong with people?

We had a whole generation of journalists who sat by and did nothing while, for instance, George Bush led us into an idiotic war on a lie, plus thousands more who spent day after day collecting checks by covering Britney's hair and Tiger's text messages and other stupidities while the economy blew up and two bloody wars went on mostly unexamined... and it's Keith Olbermann who should "pay the price" for being unethical? Because, and let me get this straight, he donated money, privately, to politicians?

This is absurd even by GE's standards. There is no reason, not even a theoretical one, why any journalist should be prevented from having political opinions and participating in election campaigns in his spare time. The policy would be ridiculous even if we were talking about an evening news anchor -- because the only "ethical" question here is the issue of NBC wanting to preserve the appearance of impartiality and being unable to do so, because political contributions happen to be public record and impossible to hide from viewers.

Again, that would be true even if we were talking about Brian Williams or Tom Brokaw, someone from whom viewers expect a certain level of impartiality. But what Olbermann does is advocacy journalism and it's not exactly a secret. NBC punishing Olbermann for donating to Democratic candidates is like Hugh Hefner fining the Playmate of the Year for showing ankle. It's completely and utterly retarded.

These periodic spaz attacks the people in our business have over obscure and usually completely made-up ethical controversies -- often over this whole "objectivity" issue, which provides a seemingly endless source of false piety for some of the more obnoxious journo-ethicists -- are really irritating. I'm biased, obviously, because I'm a guest on the show, but this is beyond stupid. And by the way, has anyone checked the donation lists for CNBC anchors? I'm guessing a few of those have shelled out to the Rs. What's the deal, GE?

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...0/231499/83512

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post

He and Bill Maher were the only ones who had the balls to do it....

No. Maher has balls cause he actually will go on FOX now & then. Kieth doesn't have it in him to be face to face with someone who will actually shut him down.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There is no reason, not even a theoretical one, why any journalist should be prevented from having political opinions and participating in election campaigns in his spare time.

Spare time? Olbermann had Grijalva on his show at the same time he coughed up a check to his campaign. But I'm sure he asked the candidate some really, really tough questions.

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc8933f7" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=40036897&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc8933f7" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=40036897&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    All Kieth does is spew hate & whines about everything.
    I'm trying to think of who else besides Hannity on Fox News is equally acidic or smarmy and placative as Olbermann used to be on PMSNBC and I can't think of one.

Glen Beck's show is more an edu-tainment feature than a news commentary, and he's definately not proposing to be doing Keith's style of journalism.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloscda View Post
    <object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc8933f7" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=40036897&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc8933f7" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=40036897&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

Rachel just spent 6 of 7 minutes blaming FOX on a segment about Keiths suspension.

A few points I would like to make to Rachel here, and anyone that followed along in agreement with her.

1 - FOX News is a different company than NBC. Every company is entitled to make it's own set of rules & guidelines for employees to follow.

2 - You admit Keith broke the rules that are clearly laid out by your employer. Even you said you understood them clearly.

3 - Your colleague got in trouble for breaking "clearly" laid out rules. Why in a 7 minute segment did you spend 1 minute speaking of him and 6 minutes trying to drag a different company in to this? What FOX allows has zero to do with Keith...see #1.

4 - Let Keith back and forget about this forever? When we regular people get in trouble for breaking the rules, we have to take the punishment. And if we get fired, that follows us around on every application we fill out for life "Have you ever been terminated from a position?"

Keith broke the rules. He is receiving his punishment. He will be back. It isn't like a month or so of unpaid time off is going to hurt this millionaire. You want the story to die? Have Keith come out publicly and sincerely apologize for breaking the rule, rather than have his colleagues try to divert the attention off to FOX yet again.

FOX haunts these people, which I find hilarious. In all my years of watching FOX I have never heard MSNBC mentioned more than maybe 1 minute total over 3 years...and never heard anything about their hosts. Just the difference in overall ratings between the networks.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloscda View Post

She's a dead ringer for Fred Savage.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I doubt they would have suspended Keith Olbermann if he was pulling good ratings. His ratings were great when he had Bush to bash but lost his best source of material when boring Obama took office. Follow the money. Keith's time had come and they found an excuse to get rid of him.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sr4qXrfLi1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sr4qXrfLi1o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This was the height of Olbermann's show when the worst Republicans in US history were in control and he went after him. What killed Keith is when the worst Democrats in US history took power he didn't go after them in the same manner. But hey, it's MSNBC.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I doubt they would have suspended Keith Olbermann if he was pulling good ratings. His ratings were great when he had Bush to bash but lost his best source of material when boring Obama took office. Follow the money. Keith's time had come and they found an excuse to get rid of him.

And that is 100% what is behind this. Either they were looking for a way to cut his contract, or when he comes back this will hype his show a couple ratings points. But Keith needs to comment on the news...not be in it.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I agree: these past 2 years he's had LOADS of source material - right off the front pages!

Here's my own personal joke, nobody's picked up on right after the Holy One took office:

Joe Biden gives a dog that's 3/4's black, to his kids, who are also 3/4's black.

Now, Obama could have denied the pun-gift. ALSO Biden could have given a dog of any other color or colors. But that jokey bastard gave 'em not just a black n white dog, but one thats of similar mix as the girls.

If Olbermann wanted to hold his ratings, all he had to do was take notice of what's going on in real White House life!

- like the dog
    - like Michelle's horrid faux-JCPenny wardrobe
    - like the White House kitchen vs the token vegetable garden
    - like the pending return of Jimmy Carter's solar panels on the roof

Stuff like that's obvious humor fodder of the absurd and barbaric sort he's known for. But he :::heart::: the Pres too much to keep his job.

Have a nice retirement, Asshole. Never stomached your show, never plan to view the reruns.. fukkov~!!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I bet Rachel Maddow is pleased as punch! That means she either moves up, or is the next in line to go if she doesn't change course.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nobody was watching Overstuffed, and nobody watches Madcow...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ELVIS View Post
    Nobody was watching Overstuffed, and nobody watches Madcow...
    Yup. When people have lost their jobs, had the price of healthcare spike, lose their homes and these smug overpaid blow mouths just blast one side of the problem but never go after the other side, it's obvious and old. They are just cheerleaders for the Democratic party no matter what they do to the average American or how bad they screw us. The format worked when we had a corrupt Republican White House but it doesn't work with a corrupt Democratic White House.

It seems to be the ratings go to the network who constantly slams the current crooks in office. Right now it's the Democrats and FOX has stolen why MSNBC had and all they do at MSNBC is whine and cry and nobody likes a loser that whines and crys.

they had a good run but failed to change with the times and that is what killed them. Olbermann stuck with his old format and it was dated as soon as Obama took office.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Madcow failed miserably in the ratings when she was on radio. She will get the ax next if she doesn't pull in the ratings. She's smart and a good interviewer but she needs to go to a more neutral format. Tooting the liberal horn is going to be suicide.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeGpSXLUz2c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeGpSXLUz2c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is my idea of the perfect television host. She's so hot you just about shoot a load just watching her show.

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    And that is 100% what is behind this. Either they were looking for a way to cut his contract, or when he comes back this will hype his show a couple ratings points. But Keith needs to comment on the news...not be in it.
    Seems that Murdoch employee/PNAC founding member Bill Kristol disagrees with you...........

Keep Keith!
    On Olbermann’s unjust suspension.
    William Kristol
    November 5, 2010 2:50 PM

MSNBC’s suspension of Keith Olbermann is ludicrous.

First, he donated money to candidates he liked. He didn’t take money, or favors, in a way that influenced his reporting.

Second, he’s not a reporter. It’s an opinion show. If Olbermann wants to put his money where his mouth is, more power to him.

Third, GE, the corporate parent of MSNBC, gives money to political organizations. GE executives and, I’m sure, NBC executives give money. Why can’t Olbermann?

Perhaps Olbermann violated NBC News “policy and standards.” But NBC doesn’t have real news standards for MSNBC—otherwise the channel wouldn’t exist. It’s a little strange to get all high and mighty now.

But there’s now a Republican House, and perhaps GE is trying to curry favor by dumping Olbermann?

Republicans of the world, show you believe in the free expression of opinion! Tell the crony corporatists at NBC—keep Keith!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...th_514980.html

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm having trouble fathoming exactly why I'm supposed to feel some sort of moral indignation or outrage about this situation. I mean to me, it comes down to one simple concept, that of accountability. Olbermann was free to do as he chooses with regard to a campaign contribution, providing he simply notify his boss beforehand. Through either a sense of arrogance or plain old ignorance, he chose not to, and is currently paying a penalty for it. So why has this become such a big issue? How is not playing by the rules and failing to accept responsibility for one's own actions all of a sudden a cause for people to start creating blog columns and devoting news space to? Enough already.

The fact is, I like Olbermann. Yet even to me, over these past 18 months he has started to turn into the very sort of hypocritical talking head that he has spent a career railing against. There is a just as much smug self righteousnesses in some of his rants lately that at times you could swear you were listening to FOX news or AM radio. Perhaps that is the current nature of the beast for cable news channels these days, and if so, it's a sorry thing to witness. Even then, thumbing your nose at your boss by failing to check beforehand if your own actions could be problematic is NOT a reason for people to rally around you in support after you've done so and the result shat back in your face.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 11-06-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeGpSXLUz2c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeGpSXLUz2c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is my idea of the perfect television host. She's so hot you just about shoot a load just watching her show.
    Yeah, who actually would give a fuck she has zero credibility journalistic skills? Just flip that hair, show those surgically-enhance boobs to a gaggle of even more dumbed-down $6 Latte drinkers known as her audience and the suits can claim victory in the ratings game.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Most people don't get their news from these shows anyways and the people who watch them of a steady basis are opinionated. It's showbiz and all that matters is ratings. Journalists with real credibility were tossed off the buss years ago, if you want to find one of those, you aren't going to find one on any of the networks. It's all niche marketing. As far as reading the tele prompter and looking fabulous while doing it, man Robin Meade has them all beat to tears.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The fact is, I like Olbermann. Yet even to me, over these past 18 months he has started to turn into the very sort of hypocritical talking head that he has spent a career railing against.
    In short his act is no longer entertaining. He hasn't made me laugh in a long time. Some of his rants against Bush were pretty funny and it caught our attention and now the guy just seems like a biter angry moron. We all probably have one of those living in our home and don't need to turn on the television to see another one. LOL!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Agreed.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Yeah, who actually would give a fuck she has zero credibility journalistic skills? Just flip that hair, show those surgically-enhance boobs to a gaggle of even more dumbed-down $6 Latte drinkers known as her audience and the suits can claim victory in the ratings game.
    Hey Skank, you're jealous, huh?

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    Dude, that is fricken hilarious!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post
    And after a few short years, several buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken and Happy Meals later...

Thread Information