Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    And the preceding post, kids, is why meth is bad for you......
    That was my initial thought too. Another rambling, senseless Gar post. But if you read it, it is kinda interesting how the voting is setup. I wouldn't doubt that shenanigans are happening all over the country. The winning party just might be the ones who are able to cheat the best. But it would explain how some of these people get re-elected that it seems like everyone hates.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's plain english: Democrat-controlled state and local governments, and an electoral commission that's got a default set to Democrat in case any Independant voters chose the wrong kiosk?

It's technically NOT voter fraud is it, but is that fair..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you vote on a kiosk that is not for your goddamn precinct, then it's your fucking fault if you fuck your ballot up, idiot.

If you don't even know what precinct you're in, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The room was setup without signs, Cocksucker!

Four on one side, MY district.. six on the other for the "I'm too filthy fucking rich to even show up and vote" people who got smart and mailed it in - so that side wasn't busy cuz they never show up.

Why didn't they put EIGHT on the side that was busy, and TWO for the David Geffens and the Kardashians? I think they planned it out that way.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Which is why Dubya sabotaged Cali during the Electric Power crises and also gave no money to fight Meth in California when it could have been stopped at the beggining of the Epidemic. Now all states are learning to cope with Meth Heads. California is filled with Tough Mofo's. Meg found that out. This is a tough state to bring in your backward ways. Here is the date of this post: Governor "Moonbeam" as he was dubbed by his critics starts now. Let us see the stats when he is done: And sorry...no little cheats in revisionist history from the right (I am not registered with either party just fyi) like they did with Reagan (to make him look like a God) and we will see at the end of his term whether we have: A. A balanced Budget; B. More jobs then when he took office; C. An economy that Meg would want to move here for. All of those were facts of his Governing before. If he does it, will the Republicans acknowledge it? Here is the date. Let's see how well you do. Republicans have wanted California for a long time. New York apparently still intimidates them. East Side West Side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijHz4usS_Z8
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-14-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Not into Right Vs Left....just measurable facts.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You have a couple deep concepts there I hadn't considered.. have to roll this around in the hamsterwheel awhile.

W throwin' Cali under the Enron bus, that's an original thought.

Starving the state for Juris interception funds is another, very interesting.

Thread Information