Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Here's Eddie making animal noises through his Fender Deluxe Reverb amp backstage. He had this same amp in 1984 when I was working as a day hire for the road crew. This is the Van Hagar era so beware!

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

When it does cleans as well as anything you have & utterly KILLS your dirty sounds?

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Sell the Mesy Booger and get a pair of nice combo amps...
      Lemme think about that for a minute....NO.
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Sell the Mesy Booger and get a pair of nice combo amps...
        That's good advice, it would cost him $600 in repairs to restore that amp to sound any good, and the Mark5 does cleans WAY better, with an extra channel to boot - available in combo form, too. It'd be cheaper to just sell and buy new stuff.

But that would make him happy, which would bring change and he's quite solid being miserable thank you very much.

If I was him preferring Boogies and cramped in that little mancave of his, that's exactly what I'd do: call Tien Lawrence and blow a bunch of bullshit up his ass, beg for a C-endorsement and plunk down $3grand for a pair of Mark5 combos.

You can't have a chorus and not run stereo! Forget it. Mono-channelled delay devices (chorus, echo, flange) ALL sound lush in stereo because when you got that one unaffected channel running concurrent to a wet channel it gives the ear a 3-D effect called "spatial perception" as if the source is physically changing or moving it's position, when actually you are creating micro-harmonic phase cancellations and doing this in mono is impossible.

Let me be very blunt: it's called CHORUS because of the doubling of tones. Double = TWO. You need 2 completely, physically isolated amplification units to "double" the note being reproduced.

2 different amps, 2 different speakers.. or cabs, or stacks as is the case with some folk.. nyuknyuknyuk!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Go die in a fire.

Originally posted by GAR
            If I was him
            You wouldn't be a pathetic, fat, bald racist douchebag internet stalker pariah living in a cardboard box with no friends posting from the library in Alhambra wouldja? Riiight...you wish you had a "cramped mancave"...(nothing cramped about my place, not like YOU'VE been there to know).

But unfortunately (for you) you're not, so you ARE all of the above. Sucks to be you!

And $600 to service my amp? WTF crack are YOU smoking, idiot? Try not even a third of that. Stupid.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR

Let me be wormfood !
              they'd reject you also.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                You wouldn't be a pathetic, fat, bald racist douchebag internet stalker pariah living in a cardboard box with no friends posting from the library in Alhambra wouldja? Riiight...you wish you had a "cramped mancave"...(nothing cramped about my place, not like YOU'VE been there to know).

But unfortunately (for you) you're not, so you ARE all of the above. Sucks to be you!

And $600 to service my amp? WTF crack are YOU smoking, idiot? Try not even a third of that. Stupid.
                I think GAR wants $600 to service your manhole.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  I'm the guy who's had a few unconventional workings done to my amps Jay I know what I'm talking about.

Good news though, Christmas is coming up and if you don't have a chick to treat, you need to give yourself a present -

SO if you do anything I've advised, do this - it's free - call up there to Petaluma and ask to speak to Tien and beg for mercy.

Free fucking phone call, no commitment just talk to him ask could he do this for you.

I'm telling you, one listen to your soundclick page he's going to want to help. Out of mercy. Just ask him for a C-level endorsement I think it's 40% off retail.. tell him you'd like two M5 combos @ 1200 apiece plus tax, you should get in there for under $3 grand.

He'll set you up, just nail down the deal with a deposit in Hollywood then set out to sell some CRAP.

Let go: move 3 guitars, that crummy Carvin and M3 head.. there's your 3K. In the meantime just practice direct to PC and you should have these things by Xmas.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                    I think GAR wants $600 to service your manhole.
                    .. you've seen the pics of his place right?

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

No he hasn't since I haven't posted any, and unlike you he's not stalking anyone here... so FUCK OFF and die in a fire, shitbag. :dafinger:

And it's not that kind of party, Nitro - and I'm no longer even flattered by his advances.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

What's that adage ".. you can lead a horse" ?

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

STFU, idiot.

In your case "opinions are like assholes" is more fitting...especially when said unsolicited opinion comes from an asshole.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

You're only getting older: FACT.

If you don't like to have nice new things that's your issue.

Boogie's the nicest, most artist-friendly company I can think of and you happen to like their stuff - I don't know why you resist making a move unless you have no confidence in yourself.

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              You're only getting older: FACT.
                              And you've still got what, a decade minimum on me so you're still OLDER, gramps.

If you don't like to have nice new things that's your issue.
                              I do. I also like the amp that's killed everything (including other Boogies) I've put it up against. It ain't broke, so why "fix" it? If and when I get a MK V, won't be dumping old faithful, so get the fuck over it and back on topic, bitch.

Boogie's the nicest, most artist-friendly company I can think of and you happen to like their stuff - I don't know why you resist making a move unless you have no confidence in yourself.
                              Confidence isn't an issue - I'm not the one who spends my life trying (and failing) to tear people down on the Internet to mask my own insecurity - that'd be YOU. You're the pathetic, no-gear-owning loser, remember?

Boogie treats me great, btw. Bendinelli asked for my serial # and pulled MY amp's schematic to make my friend's green-stripe into a duplicate of my red-stripe. Not like you'd know...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Maybe you should start smoking again...

Comment

Working...