X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aghost
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2010

Anyone have these Rockline interviews?

Not exactly bootlegs, but does any have either of these radio interviews? They were posted on the audio section of this website a while ago, but now they're gone.

2/20/1984 - Van Halen (David Lee Roth, Alex Van Halen, and Michael Anthony)
    12/1/1986 - David Lee Roth

If someone could upload these, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

You haven't introduced yourself to us.

We need to know how acceptable the great Sammy Hagar's contribution to Van Halen was in your opinion before you get free stuff..

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

I have the ones from 1982 with Edward specifically, if you want those, I will post them, but I don't believe I have anything else.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• aghost
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by GAR
        You haven't introduced yourself to us.

We need to know how acceptable the great Sammy Hagar's contribution to Van Halen was in your opinion before you get free stuff..
        My thoughts on Sammy Hagar? A pretender to the throne.

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
        I have the ones from 1982 with Edward specifically, if you want those, I will post them, but I don't believe I have anything else.
        Hm, I have an interview from 1982 but as I recall it's just Roth, so sure.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

was the '86 one the one with the EEAS band? where Dave said the show was like his pants, it's hard to fit it all in?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

Fuck off Gar.

Here you go, dude.

Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

Working...