Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My CARDBOARD BOX

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My BEACH!

I'm living right on the ocean okay, and I want you guys to know that these FUCKING GARS lauched a missile right off my porch practically..

Whatever you see in the news today about it, this was a missile albeit a shitty one.

I know a gooooooood missile launch, this was a fucked-up one. It was LOUD. Missiles lauch ALL teh time about 20 miles upstream from Vandenburg.. this was not one of them.

US missile tests are pretty fast.. really fast you have no idea. They hit stratospher in like 5 minutes. You can watch it off your porch and - poof - fuckin thing's gone in one song title or less okay.

Happens ALL the time, and they've got a certain high pitch, a certain harmonic in the back-roar after it hits supersonic, and then after the thing passes cruising altitude of 35K you don't hear it anymore.

NONE of this was the case. This was a shit foreign missile, probably Soviet design (check those contrails) really subsonic, kinda sounded like a couple 787's or one of the bigger Airbus planes.

Being on the coast, we're in the takeoff lanes path from LAX going north and once in a while a large jet is doing climbing maneuvers, or the Palmdale base sends off pair of Stealth craft to the Middle East so I'm fairly accustomed to what goes on above by ear.. you know, music sensitivity and all I can tell by the note I hear different frequencies, different craft.

Anyways, currently KCBS is talking about this and the disinformation machine is fully engaged.

- so a few points I'd like to make:

1. US vs GAR coms: not much chance of a surprise-anything surfacing, or breeching surface off the Pacific Coast our central coms don't know about, so I don't worry.

2. Our propulsion technology is GENERATIONS faster than any hand-me-down propulsion tech - meaning anything they get airborne, we can catch it with things we get airborne so why worry.

3. Our coms' speed is faster than the GARS, meaning we can locate anything theirs faster than they can ours.

4. Our com's tracking is wider and superior, marking these vessels from above with Yttrium YAG-Lasers leaving ionized visuals for at least 4 months. So even if a diving Chinese sub leaves Asia, a) its disembark is noted, b) if not, its' fleet-absence is quantified, c) our sonor network below tracks it THEREFORE d) it's presence crosshairs never, ever leave it.

NORAD's currently is not explaining the launch.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-09-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Replaced racial slurs with the term GAR, which is far uglier

Thread Information