X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My CARDBOARD BOX

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My BEACH!

I'm living right on the ocean okay, and I want you guys to know that these FUCKING GARS lauched a missile right off my porch practically..

Whatever you see in the news today about it, this was a missile albeit a shitty one.

I know a gooooooood missile launch, this was a fucked-up one. It was LOUD. Missiles lauch ALL teh time about 20 miles upstream from Vandenburg.. this was not one of them.

US missile tests are pretty fast.. really fast you have no idea. They hit stratospher in like 5 minutes. You can watch it off your porch and - poof - fuckin thing's gone in one song title or less okay.

Happens ALL the time, and they've got a certain high pitch, a certain harmonic in the back-roar after it hits supersonic, and then after the thing passes cruising altitude of 35K you don't hear it anymore.

NONE of this was the case. This was a shit foreign missile, probably Soviet design (check those contrails) really subsonic, kinda sounded like a couple 787's or one of the bigger Airbus planes.

Being on the coast, we're in the takeoff lanes path from LAX going north and once in a while a large jet is doing climbing maneuvers, or the Palmdale base sends off pair of Stealth craft to the Middle East so I'm fairly accustomed to what goes on above by ear.. you know, music sensitivity and all I can tell by the note I hear different frequencies, different craft.

Anyways, currently KCBS is talking about this and the disinformation machine is fully engaged.

- so a few points I'd like to make:

1. US vs GAR coms: not much chance of a surprise-anything surfacing, or breeching surface off the Pacific Coast our central coms don't know about, so I don't worry.

2. Our propulsion technology is GENERATIONS faster than any hand-me-down propulsion tech - meaning anything they get airborne, we can catch it with things we get airborne so why worry.

3. Our coms' speed is faster than the GARS, meaning we can locate anything theirs faster than they can ours.

4. Our com's tracking is wider and superior, marking these vessels from above with Yttrium YAG-Lasers leaving ionized visuals for at least 4 months. So even if a diving Chinese sub leaves Asia, a) its disembark is noted, b) if not, its' fleet-absence is quantified, c) our sonor network below tracks it THEREFORE d) it's presence crosshairs never, ever leave it.

NORAD's currently is not explaining the launch.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-09-2010, 10:54 PM. Reason: Replaced racial slurs with the term GAR, which is far uglier
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Two other possibilities come to mind.

1. SpaceX is testing commercial orbital vehicles they're building down in nearby Hawthorne, under cover of the US Navy.

2. US Navy is testing cheaper-grade, West Coast-launchable delivery ICBM's housing Predator drones, which are built up in Palmdale and remote joystick-controlled from Phoenix, AZ. The payload unsheaths upon re-entry over the Indian Ocean, flies low to the ground up to Pashuwan Province, drops it's bunker-buster on an Al Quaida cave entrance, then lands at a remote base for new munitions and refueling.

With a vast array of coastal satellite monitoring, and 100-ft tall a radar station nearby, nothing comes in or out between Mexico and Canada the US Navy don't know about.

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

The mysterious California missile launch that wasn’t

By John Herrman | Nov 9, 2010

Less than 24 hours ago, a local news helicopter spotted a stunning contrail off the coast of California, near Los Angeles. From the helicopter, and to other observers, the contrail appeared to run vertically, as though it had been left by a missile.
      One problem! Authorities, including the Pentagon, say that they aren’t aware of a missile launch taking place anywhere near there. This would be deeply alarming if not for one thing: the contrail probably wasn’t left by a missile at all.

Here’s the photo (and accompanying video) that has sent the national press into a frenzy:

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

This is an alarming sight. It’s a plume that evoke Space Shuttle launches and ICBMs, and it’s right off the coast of a major city. This initial feeling, and the contrail’s outward dissimilarities with cloud and contrail formations usually seen from the ground, have led many news organizations to assume that it was left my some kind of rocket or missile, leading them to speculate further about accidental launches, secret weapons tests, or worse.
        Before letting our imaginations run away with us, let’s have a look at another photo:

[see above comparisons]

This photo was taken over a year ago, just next door in San Clemente, California. According to the blog Contrail Science, this contrail was also thought to have been caused by a missile, prompting concern in some circles, albeit to a much smaller degree than we’re seeing today.
        The kicker? This contrail, which is arguably even more rocket-like than the one making news today, was caused by a typical commercial jet. Contrail Science explains:
        The idea that it’s a missile launch comes from three misconceptions. Firstly that the trail is vertical – it’s not, it’s a horizontal trail, at around 32,000 feet (about six miles)…
        Secondly there’s the misconception of direction, that it’s flying away from the viewer, when it’s actually flying towards the viewer. This is because the “base” of the contrail seems wider than the tip. Perspective tells the brain that this mean the base is closer. But actually you can see the base has been greatly spread by the wind…
        Thirdly there’s the idea that it goes all the way down to the ground. Now that might be true if the Earth was flat, but the Earth is round, and things go beneath the horizon eventually, no matter how high they are. A plane 200 miles away but five miles up is always below the horizon.
        This explanation for the contrail in San Clemente is consistent with today’s contrail in LA, meaning that the so-called rocket contrail is really just one of the hundreds of visible vapor trails left by jet engines above the LA area every day; just another long tail of condensation caused by superheated exhaust fumes. This one was just captured from an odd perspective, in unusual light, at the perfect time. From another location, or a satellite view, it would be utterly unremarkable.

But don’t take my word for it–here’s a Flickr search for “sunset contrails.” Look familiar?

Granted, until a missile launch is completely and totally ruled out, or a flight path compatible with the time and location of the contrail sighting is identified, there’s no way to know for sure what caused this spectacle. Until we hear one way or the other, though, those are our questions. The grand technological apparatus of the US military may be unwieldy, but not to this extent.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Missile or no, you're a racist piece of shit.

So...in GAyR's idiotic, paranoid racist-scumbag mind (seems to be the only "source" linking it) it was automatically a Chinese missile? Like it couldn't have been a secret anti-ballistic missile test the US doesn't want to cop to yet? Think we wouldn't have already launched a counter-offense if it were for real? Or there would have been a report of ....oh...something/somewhere getting blown the fuck up?

Too bad it didn't take out your cardboard squat under the Santa Monica pier, douchebag...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Look: I'm being attacked by enemy combative vessels here, and you're cracking yolks?

I've already provided 2 other possibilities besides a bathtub-GARschooner, maybe you FAIL to read the whole thread.

Maybe you just got dat Lazy Eye.
            Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-10-2010, 01:57 AM. Reason: Replaced racist drivel with GAR reference....

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

model rocket test launch.........

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                Too bad it didn't take out your cardboard squat under the Santa Monica pier...
                Have him put this shirt on, it might help...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by GAR
                  Look: I'm being attacked by enemy combative vessels here, and you're cracking yolks?
                  Not that you'd ever do anything like serve your country or anything like that, though.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    Maybe you just got dat Lazy Eye.

No, you got dat Lazy Brain.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Racist bullshit from GAyR all aside, this wouldn't be the first time there's been a "mysterious" missile launch on the West Coast in recent years. Back about 2002 or 2003 it was about 7:45 in the morning as I was on my way to work. Saw an odd looking vertical contrail coming up from an area approximately where the Olympia Airport would be - south end of town. Certainly not in the direction of Fort Lewis military base which would have been to the east.

Bus ride to the office takes about 10 minutes... I get off the bus in front of the office and look up to see a fucking goddamned missile flying right overhead. Run up 4 flights of stairs (no time to wait for the elevator in this case and tell all my co workers to look out the goddamned window.

They all saw it too, but nobody had any rational explanation for WHY a missile would be launched from the Olympia airport, or why it would be flying over this town.

Here's the odd part though.... When I last saw the damn thing it was heading in a northwestern direction. Keep going northwest from here, you eventually hit Alaska.

Few days later there was that news report of a supposed "North Korean test launch" that allegedly hit Alaska.

Coincidence? Draw your own damn conclusion. Though it is odd how the Olympia Airport suddenly doubled its territory after the BCE took power in 2001, though no expansion of the airport itself has ever taken place since then. Yet the entire expanded area is fenced off with razor wire. Makes you wonder what they need all that real estate for.

As far as I know, nothing else of this weird nature has taken place since then. But it reeks of a false flag to keep the fear machine going. Could this incident in California be the same?
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        As far as I know, nothing else of this weird nature has taken place since then. But it reeks of a false flag to keep the fear machine going. Could this incident in California be the same?
                        Do a Google search for "The Battle Of Los Angeles", which took place during WWII. Some 40 years later, it was blamed on weather balloons.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srcCA3OUyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srcCA3OUyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Well shit. It's time to call in Wild Bill Kelso to go after those slint eyed mother fuckers.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/40t6ys8pgNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/40t6ys8pgNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I'm so fucking SICK TO DEATH of the blatant racism on this board......

Wonder if any of you ever use these terms in person.

Doubt it.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...