X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    Which should be plugged into a shoddy extension cord with the insulation frayed, and played while standing in a puddle, consisting more than likely of his own flop sweat.
    chef, whilst this is all well and good, not to mention rather hilarious, seeing as how i've been hit by lightning 4 times as a kid,
    my amp is a 120 watt crate solid state, and i now use dean guitars exclusively.
    i have a standard black flying v and a dave mustaine vmnt-ua signature model v.
    the dave mustaine is my primary axe.
    the regular black flying v is my back-up.
    i do get a pretty good tone and sound out of my set-up, and i don't use pedals when i play live.
    i also don't use wireless.
    i get my sound the old fashioned way.........i dial it in on the amp.
    i wish i still had my cherry sunburst les paul.......that was my favorite guitar........the best i ever had.....
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Candy Girl
      really? REALLY????
      hey, the door was open.......if i hadn't said it some else was going to eventually.......
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
        i wish i still had my cherry sunburst les paul.......that was my favorite guitar........the best i ever had.....
        Sold it?

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Was gonna paraphrase Cleavon Little, but neither of you know where the women are at.

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          and don't forget that badge, too.
          I don't need no steenking badge. You two feel free to petition SARGE for my keys.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

OH great! Now I can put you on Ignore. Thanks Jay!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

...and a legend in your own mind too!
              my local area, too!

back on topic. i love the brown sound. personally, my favourite evh guitar noise is fair warning.

dime i respect. r.i.p.

here in oz, we all used that buzzy mid cut solid state sound in those days. it worked for the music.
              like most players on here, i'm now using far less gain in the chain, more mids, and am a much better
              guitarist. my tone is awesome. thick, rich and detailed. melts into musically pleasing feedback with a
              simple roll of the V control.

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                Sold it?
                nope.
                unfortunately, all that fruit punch concentrate gummed up and shorted out all the electronics. the last show i did with it it caught on fire and burned itself out internally beyond repair.
                i gave it a proper rock and roll send off.
                i smashed it to fucking splinters.

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

nope.
                  unfortunately, all that fruit punch concentrate gummed up and shorted out all the electronics. the last show i did with it it caught on fire and burned itself out internally beyond repair.
                  what's with the guitar smashing?
                  never understood it. give the guitar to a kid who wants to play guitar.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

nope.
                    Classic!!!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      Why is it when a thread subject is put up to discussion it turns on a dime to become about me?

Stick with the fucking thread topic, or hand in your mod keys. You're supposed to moderate not instigate!
                      Right....and if you're the 10 year vet...act like one....

Cuntribute to a thread....instead of being the constant "turd in the punchbowl"....

talk aboot a broken record.....

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                        Classic!!!
                        exactly, exactly.......

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

seeing as how i've been hit by lightning 4 times as a kid,
                          Do you throw lies like this in to see if anyone reads your nonsense?

You sir, are a fucking lying piece of shit.......
                          Originally posted by vandeleur
                          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

exactly, exactly.......
                            He was laughing AT you not with you, moron! No one believes that you did that...........first off if the electronics were fried has nothing to do with......oh, say the body, neck, bridge, tuners, and etc. Ever heard of pulling out the electronic and replacing them........seriously, you lie so much do you even know the truth anymore?
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Heh, Kwappe: never the one to pull a punch with the subtleties huh?

Classy guy.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                                Do you throw lies like this in to see if anyone reads your nonsense?

You sir, are a fucking lying piece of shit.......
                                actually, shitheel, that was self-effacing dark humour......since you lot think i am fucking retarded.........if you can't beat em' join 'em.
                                hell of a way to remove wind from someone's sails.
                                besides. if someone were hit in 4 times by lightning and managed to survive, which is actually possible, it would stand to reason then,
                                that they would likely have some screws loose in the head.

now that i have explained why what i said was funny, go back to the end of the line and wait your turn patiently.
                                maybe, if you are a good little turd, you might get a chance to try again to be funny.
                                have a nice day, dumbass.

Comment

Working...