During the recent campaign, Sharon Angle in NV had a debate with Harry Reid. She mentioned how he was not worth a whole lot of money when he first took office years ago, but is a millionaire now.

Today, Glenn Beck made mention of a few other politicians as well. Pelosis net worth was much, much lower prior to her ever taking office.

I'm sure it isn't just Democrats. Those are just 2 names that got me thinking. What if we looked at every politicians net worth just prior to taking office, and now? How the fuck are these guys becoming multi-millionaires while holding a public service office? The salaries they get are decent, but not enough to make them a millionaire.

I just think this is something that the voting public need to take a close look at. And no one in office now will ever propose anything that makes it mandatory that these guys publicly disclose how they get their millions. Because both sides are in on it.

I guess they could write stupid book that no one cares to read, and some high powered corporate lobbyist would figure a way to buy a couple hundred thousand copies. How many copies of crappy books are sitting in some Public Storage unit in Backwater, Virginia? You oppose this legislation, we'll make sure your book is on the best seller list.

I wanna be a politician when I grow up.