Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Talking Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Geeze, how many years has Brown been governer for CA?

Wasn't it him that was in the orignal "Kalifornia Uber Alles"?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

If Jerry Brown wins, CA will continue it's slide in to the abyss. We will end up an entire state that resembles Detroit. He is NOT the answer to fix our problems. He is just more of the same problems. He will just expand & enlarge the programs that are supposed "to fix" the state, and just make matters worse.

If Meg Whitman wins, I have no clue what will happen. Either she will immediately get sucked in to the reality that she can't get a fucking thing done due to all the bureaucracy in the state, or she will be a breath of fresh air.

My thoughts is she will be similar to Arnold. Come in blazing, realize she isn't really running the show, and has to bend over for all the special interests just like everyone else has.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

If they elect Brown for governor, we'll ALL be paying for that one. CA is in serious financial trouble and it's only going to get worse. CA evidently feels it's better to pay out substantial pensions to retired state workers rather than pay cops and teachers. And don't get me started on how much they spend on illegals. They're going to be asking for a Federal bailout and Obama will want to give it to them.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I can't believe the cluelessness in this thread. Watch the ad again and hear it from Meg Witless herself. The problem isn't Jerry Brown, it's all the Repukes that have fucked up the state since the last time he was governor. And she would be worse than any of them.

Of course California's biggest problem isn't really too many Repuke governors. It's too many ballot initiatives written by right wing tools and voted on by uninformed jackasses who buy the bullshit "this will lower your goddamn taxes" spin without reading the fine print to see how many ways they will damage the state.

Unfortunately we have the same problem here in Washington state. And it's killing us too.

6. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (11-02-2010)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    California is taking on water fast and everyone who wants to be captain of the ship is drunk.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Meanwhile the crew is busy raping and fucking the passengers.

9. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

GAR (11-01-2010)

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    07-27-2020 @ 07:49 PM
    Status
    Thanks

and all the while the capt. has fallen over board and all the officers are already lowering themselves down in the lifeboats.
    women and children first, indeed.

my home state, where i was born and have live everyday of my 33+ years of life, is fucking ruined.
    it used to be everyone went wagons west to get to california.
    now it's wagons east and folks are trying like hell to get the fuck out and away from california.
    this state is a giant trash heap.
    sadly, i'm stranded here, and i just can't leave.
    i love my home state too much to abandon it and leave.
    i'm going down with the ship.

11. Thanked ace diamond for this KICKASS post:

Seshmeister (11-02-2010)

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The gap would close significantly for Meg if she'd tow a harder line against illegal immigration, lower taxes, hiring incentives for business and a firm NO stance on global warming and AB32, while endorsing yes on 23 and talking about the failures of Obamacare, Cap n Trade, the Bailouts, insurance and lending reform.

But apparently she is stuck in the land of nothingspeak. She'll talk for half an hour and say nothing, and dodge direct questions.

That's why I'm for the Independant running, Chelene Nightingale

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/55BKljocv5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/55BKljocv5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

She's gonna kick anybody ass in her way: she a tough fucking bitch and that's who I want in. A tough fucking, bitching pissed off leader that isn't going to stand for either party's bullshit.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    If Jerry Brown wins, CA will continue it's slide in to the abyss.
    It's really too early to call the election on either side till Wednesday morning, and even then with all the money involved, it may be tied up in the courts unless tomorrow night the count is acceptable to all involved.

I like how in the Debates Jerry Brown basically tells you what he's down for, I don't hate on the guy for being upfront. I just think he's a corrupt career politician who is pro-marijuana, pro-Unions, pro-illegal alien, and pro-criminal's rights. So I take it that he's against me, and so I won't vote for him - but if elected things would stay much on the same path.

I think Meg's campaign is fueled in the most part by Goldman Sachs bailout money to ensure AB32 stays on the books, so she can go fuck herself as well although she would do less damage than Jerry.

Chelene Nightingale is therefore my logical choice, given that neither of the major partys' can push forward a decent frontrunner, and she's correct with the issues.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ace diamond View Post
    and all the while the capt. has fallen over board and all the officers are already lowering themselves down in the lifeboats.

my home state, where i was born and have live everyday of my 33+ years of life, is fucking ruined.
    now it's wagons east and folks are trying like hell to get the fuck out and away from california.
    My cousin got on his 30 foot sail boat and is heading to the Marshall Islands. His unemployment ran out so he left California by sea. My aunt and uncle are worried as hell.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It really wasn't that long ago that California was a nice place. I always enjoyed visiting there. It reminds me of the neighbor we had when I was a kid. Her family were Lutheran but the family line was Jewish and they were living in Germany when Hitler came to power. Her dad thought they would have no problems since they didn't practice the jewish faith and he was a decorated WWI war hero. Well it did matter. She told us a country can change very quickly for the worst. She was amazed at how bad the situation got for them overnight. Never take things for granted and watch the bastard politicians at all times. What killed California was the overconfidence of it's citizens thinking the place was infallable.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    40 years of Democratic majority rule, nobody else in sight to blame.. this whole thing coud turn on a dime tomorrow.

If CA becomes a Republican state it will be a front-page item for the rest of the year.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    You voted in a Republican governor who campaigned on cutting spending. He tried to keep illegal aliens from getting driver's licenses. Arnold just couldn't do a thing because the state legislature was stonewalling him on everything. Nobody wants to start a business there anymore. Doing anything in California is a nightmare. I had lot's of fun dealing with their probate court.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    40 years of Democratic majority rule, nobody else in sight to blame.. this whole thing coud turn on a dime tomorrow.

If CA becomes a Republican state it will be a front-page item for the rest of the year.
    You have to make the state business friendly again and yes, get rid of all those illegal aliens. People will always want to live there and if people are leaving in droves it means something is majorly fucked up.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The quality of life valuation curve doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they live 3 generations and multiple families in one property so they're one class of people who don't care about taxes going up - they don't pay any.

So when you say "people are leaving in droves" well that statement only applies to the citizenry, mostly blacks IMO> the young white working class, I know very few people I grew up with and went to school that haven't already left 10 and 15 years ago for cities without the devaluation curve.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    California has been shattered.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nULwgHsVqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6nULwgHsVqw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The quality of life valuation curve doesn't apply to illegal aliens, they live 3 generations and multiple families in one property so they're one class of people who don't care about taxes going up - they don't pay any.

So when you say "people are leaving in droves" well that statement only applies to the citizenry, mostly blacks IMO> the young white working class, I know very few people I grew up with and went to school that haven't already left 10 and 15 years ago for cities without the devaluation curve.
    So what you are saying is we could hit the place with nuetron bombs and move back.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    So what you are saying is we could hit the place with nuetron bombs and move back.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna say conseratively, that Meg wins by 2 percent, knowing the Dems are so hated I'll probably be wrong by a full 10 percent according to the Gallup poll.

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I just moved back to Cali. I love it. The Giants Win. And the rest of the US can go to hell as far as I am concerned.

I think if you whine and hate cali...just leave. The rest of us will clean up the mess.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    I can't believe the cluelessness in this thread.
    Nobody wanted to tell you they think you're full of shit to infer California's prosperity can be credited to Moonbeam Jerry.

We had GM, Chrysler AND a Ford plant.. Boeing was here, Rockwell built the space shuttle 15 miles from my home.. McDonnel-Douglas built fighters 15 miles further south from there, Lockheed was 15 miles west of THAT, General Dynamics Space Systems was 30 east of Rockwell, Rockwell Space was 30 miles north of there at what's now Van Nuys.

I could go on and on and on, just from childhood memory. Nevermind, the first "silicon valley" was right here in Pasadena, we had Caltech.. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, so many semiconductor companies, electronics supply houses..

All Jerry did was shack up with his girlfriend Linda Ronstandt doing pot and blow and raise taxes. Taxes make friends!

It's more important to be popular than to do the hard work of keeping a budget after all.. before Jerry: state sales tax was 6 percent. After Jerry, we're up to 10 percent and they wanna do another 2 percent so we can beat New York's pending tax increases.. CA has to lead, you know!

Fucking utter nutter, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,562 Times in 3,449 Posts

So like you, they refused to send in their tax returns?

And most of them do pay taxes...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24054024/

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Witless (Meg, not GAyR) is seemingly too far behind to pull this one off, luckily.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Meg didn't run this ad until the last few days. She should have been running it the whole time.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIlzYD4tk78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AIlzYD4tk78?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Kiil the poor and eat the rich

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWpXdQJ-8bg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWpXdQJ-8bg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The truth is the rich control most the wealth, the poor get the welfare but the middle class is who gets fucked.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

That's the funniest thing I've read today.

I hear that they are holding street parties in Nevada and Oregon has just declared a public day of rejoicing using the budget that they had put aside for your future welfare checks.

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-15-2015 @ 04:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ford does stuff like this send a tingling sensation up your leg ?

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What? You think I'm Tweety Matthews or something?

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-15-2015 @ 04:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What? You think I'm Tweety Matthews or something?

I fucking hope not you are a Van Halen fan for Christ sakes. And of the correct ERA.

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You voted in a Republican governor who campaigned on cutting spending. He tried to keep illegal aliens from getting driver's licenses. Arnold just couldn't do a thing because the state legislature was stonewalling him on everything. Nobody wants to start a business there anymore. Doing anything in California is a nightmare. I had lot's of fun dealing with their probate court.
    i'm sure you really enjoyed the hell outta that nightmarish fucking migraine headache
    sinking down to their level. this fucking place is ruined.

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nobody wanted to tell you they think you're full of shit to infer California's prosperity can be credited to Moonbeam Jerry.

We had GM, Chrysler AND a Ford plant.. Boeing was here, Rockwell built the space shuttle 15 miles from my home.. McDonnel-Douglas built fighters 15 miles further south from there, Lockheed was 15 miles west of THAT, General Dynamics Space Systems was 30 east of Rockwell, Rockwell Space was 30 miles north of there at what's now Van Nuys.

I could go on and on and on, just from childhood memory. Nevermind, the first "silicon valley" was right here in Pasadena, we had Caltech.. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, so many semiconductor companies, electronics supply houses..

All Jerry did was shack up with his girlfriend Linda Ronstandt doing pot and blow and raise taxes. Taxes make friends!

It's more important to be popular than to do the hard work of keeping a budget after all.. before Jerry: state sales tax was 6 percent. After Jerry, we're up to 10 percent and they wanna do another 2 percent so we can beat New York's pending tax increases.. CA has to lead, you know!

Fucking utter nutter, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown.
    don't forget about his boyfriend Ga y "Lowbeam" Davis........

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Has anyone else noticed a sudden increase in ebay spam emails since the election?

I think Meg Witless is trying to get back all the money she wasted on this campaign before Xmas.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    i'm sure you really enjoyed the hell outta that nightmarish fucking migraine headache
    sinking down to their level. this fucking place is ruined.
    Every time I go down there it's worse. All I can say is California went nuts and is now paying the price for the insane coke binge.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Every time I go down there it's worse. All I can say is California went nuts and is now paying the price for the insane coke binge.

CA just frustrates me. We have been steadily going down the shithole for 25 years...and every incumbent won re-election last week. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

These are the exact same people that have been sinking the state. They ALL have to go. They are ALL worthless criminals. I just don't get how people keep voting for the same fucking idiots time after time after time. Then complain that the state sucks.

We need term limits, and limits on the number of different offices you can hold. A lot of these career politicians simply hop from one job to another. District Attorney, Mayor, Governor, Senator, Insurance Commissioner, etc.... Sickening.

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    CA just frustrates me. We have been steadily going down the shithole for 25 years...and every incumbent won re-election last week. EVERY SINGLE ONE!

These are the exact same people that have been sinking the state. They ALL have to go. They are ALL worthless criminals. I just don't get how people keep voting for the same fucking idiots time after time after time. Then complain that the state sucks.

We need term limits, and limits on the number of different offices you can hold. A lot of these career politicians simply hop from one job to another. District Attorney, Mayor, Governor, Senator, Insurance Commissioner, etc.... Sickening.
    you just described GOVERNOR MOONBEAM over the last 40 fucking years.
    what a waste.
    i voted. i did my part to try and put new faces in sacramento........oh well.
    fucking democraps have fucked this state beyond belief or repair.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Voter fraud: I had 2 districts voting at the same polling place, one for our general area and the other one WAY up the coast.. where all the really rich people live and are smart enough to mail it in.

The County Electoral Commision puts up 4 Ink-A-Vote kiosks for the local district, and 6 for the out-of-town district.

Well wouldn't you know it, the differing districts had different ballots: conveniently, ALL candidate selections for the Independant Party in the local ballot numberings, were the matching Democrat numberings in the ballots for the out-of-town district sharing the polling place.

So when I got there, they gimme a ballot card and I go sit down to study the summary guide to preview before I go to a kiosk, then when I get in there I place my preview guide next to the ballot card and noticed this shit - ALL Independants' spots in the booklet - were the designated spots for Democrats on the ballot card.

I made a big stink about this, and took pics. But nobody cared because they had a calculated defense: "you used an empty kiosk from the wrong District. That's not your district."

Okay so you're saying my ballot improperly marked wouldn't go into the autofeed counter?

"Yes it would but then becasue we gave you the ballot card for your district, we'd be undercount and have to hand-count every single card in both machines. Trust us, there's no way for us to get it wrong."

yeah but what about the incorrect markings - "NO there again, if you marked your ballot off from your Short Guide booklet, into the Ink A Vote guide (it's an aluminum block with holes you stick a marker-thing to dot with MICR ink) then your choices will still be your correct selections, and the machine on your district's side would add your proper selections."

yeah, but what if I mis-marked my ballot because I took my eyes off the short guide, and marked some choices as they were organized on the ink a vote?

(uncomfortable glances at each other) "I'll void this one you have, take a new one and just use the right district kiosk"

yeah, but tell me this: WHY is it, that all the Independant choices line up correctly exactly, ever single time, with a Democrat candidate if you mix kiosks? "Well we don't know that ever happens because you're the first one to say anything about it."

Okay, so you do NOT know why it is - just maybe a coincidence - that a guy walks over THERE> where you got six empty kiosks from people who are never gonna be there because they're smarter up the coast and mail their stuff in - that it's just a coincidence that every single time a person goes over there because the FOUR on this side are always occupied, then those votes that were intended Independant will now be Democrat?

(more uncomfortable glances at each other)

See I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but number 1) you got four on this side, and there's a waiting line, and 2) you got SIX fucking kiosks on THAT side from an out-of-town district that's all empty, and 3) there's some gender-reassignment between short guides in case that happens it's gonna be Democrat?

This was the answer: "Each district has a different voting guide, because they try to mix things up - that forces people to do just as you did - makes you take notice and have to read thru the guide and the selection booklet attached on the Ink A Vote block."

They say Meg spent $55 bucks a vote and Jerry closer to $45 - but think about all the other candidates seeking dozens of the different offices. Add that up, and that 4 cent ballot card actually becomes a monetized value of something around, probably $200 hundred bucks.

So any vote they can steal, they know how to steal it. And that's my story, and that's what I saw and exactly what they told me. With a smile.

Something to think about next time you vote, huh..

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the preceding post, kids, is why meth is bad for you......

THE ACEHOLE SUPREME
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Thread Information