132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    05-21-2013 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My CARDBOARD BOX

Chinese Sub Launches 8 mi. Off My BEACH!

I'm living right on the ocean okay, and I want you guys to know that these FUCKING GARS lauched a missile right off my porch practically..

Whatever you see in the news today about it, this was a missile albeit a shitty one.

I know a gooooooood missile launch, this was a fucked-up one. It was LOUD. Missiles lauch ALL teh time about 20 miles upstream from Vandenburg.. this was not one of them.

US missile tests are pretty fast.. really fast you have no idea. They hit stratospher in like 5 minutes. You can watch it off your porch and - poof - fuckin thing's gone in one song title or less okay.

Happens ALL the time, and they've got a certain high pitch, a certain harmonic in the back-roar after it hits supersonic, and then after the thing passes cruising altitude of 35K you don't hear it anymore.

NONE of this was the case. This was a shit foreign missile, probably Soviet design (check those contrails) really subsonic, kinda sounded like a couple 787's or one of the bigger Airbus planes.

Being on the coast, we're in the takeoff lanes path from LAX going north and once in a while a large jet is doing climbing maneuvers, or the Palmdale base sends off pair of Stealth craft to the Middle East so I'm fairly accustomed to what goes on above by ear.. you know, music sensitivity and all I can tell by the note I hear different frequencies, different craft.

Anyways, currently KCBS is talking about this and the disinformation machine is fully engaged.

- so a few points I'd like to make:

1. US vs GAR coms: not much chance of a surprise-anything surfacing, or breeching surface off the Pacific Coast our central coms don't know about, so I don't worry.

2. Our propulsion technology is GENERATIONS faster than any hand-me-down propulsion tech - meaning anything they get airborne, we can catch it with things we get airborne so why worry.

3. Our coms' speed is faster than the GARS, meaning we can locate anything theirs faster than they can ours.

4. Our com's tracking is wider and superior, marking these vessels from above with Yttrium YAG-Lasers leaving ionized visuals for at least 4 months. So even if a diving Chinese sub leaves Asia, a) its disembark is noted, b) if not, its' fleet-absence is quantified, c) our sonor network below tracks it THEREFORE d) it's presence crosshairs never, ever leave it.

NORAD's currently is not explaining the launch.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-09-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Replaced racial slurs with the term GAR, which is far uglier
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Two other possibilities come to mind.

1. SpaceX is testing commercial orbital vehicles they're building down in nearby Hawthorne, under cover of the US Navy.

2. US Navy is testing cheaper-grade, West Coast-launchable delivery ICBM's housing Predator drones, which are built up in Palmdale and remote joystick-controlled from Phoenix, AZ. The payload unsheaths upon re-entry over the Indian Ocean, flies low to the ground up to Pashuwan Province, drops it's bunker-buster on an Al Quaida cave entrance, then lands at a remote base for new munitions and refueling.

With a vast array of coastal satellite monitoring, and 100-ft tall a radar station nearby, nothing comes in or out between Mexico and Canada the US Navy don't know about.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    http://www.smartplanet.com/technolog...at-wasnt/5646/

The mysterious California missile launch that wasn’t

By John Herrman | Nov 9, 2010

Less than 24 hours ago, a local news helicopter spotted a stunning contrail off the coast of California, near Los Angeles. From the helicopter, and to other observers, the contrail appeared to run vertically, as though it had been left by a missile.
    One problem! Authorities, including the Pentagon, say that they aren’t aware of a missile launch taking place anywhere near there. This would be deeply alarming if not for one thing: the contrail probably wasn’t left by a missile at all.

Here’s the photo (and accompanying video) that has sent the national press into a frenzy:

http://www.cbs8.com/global/category....partnerclipid=

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This is an alarming sight. It’s a plume that evoke Space Shuttle launches and ICBMs, and it’s right off the coast of a major city. This initial feeling, and the contrail’s outward dissimilarities with cloud and contrail formations usually seen from the ground, have led many news organizations to assume that it was left my some kind of rocket or missile, leading them to speculate further about accidental launches, secret weapons tests, or worse.
    Before letting our imaginations run away with us, let’s have a look at another photo:

[see above comparisons]

This photo was taken over a year ago, just next door in San Clemente, California. According to the blog Contrail Science, this contrail was also thought to have been caused by a missile, prompting concern in some circles, albeit to a much smaller degree than we’re seeing today.
    The kicker? This contrail, which is arguably even more rocket-like than the one making news today, was caused by a typical commercial jet. Contrail Science explains:
    The idea that it’s a missile launch comes from three misconceptions. Firstly that the trail is vertical – it’s not, it’s a horizontal trail, at around 32,000 feet (about six miles)…
    Secondly there’s the misconception of direction, that it’s flying away from the viewer, when it’s actually flying towards the viewer. This is because the “base” of the contrail seems wider than the tip. Perspective tells the brain that this mean the base is closer. But actually you can see the base has been greatly spread by the wind…
    Thirdly there’s the idea that it goes all the way down to the ground. Now that might be true if the Earth was flat, but the Earth is round, and things go beneath the horizon eventually, no matter how high they are. A plane 200 miles away but five miles up is always below the horizon.
    This explanation for the contrail in San Clemente is consistent with today’s contrail in LA, meaning that the so-called rocket contrail is really just one of the hundreds of visible vapor trails left by jet engines above the LA area every day; just another long tail of condensation caused by superheated exhaust fumes. This one was just captured from an odd perspective, in unusual light, at the perfect time. From another location, or a satellite view, it would be utterly unremarkable.

But don’t take my word for it–here’s a Flickr search for “sunset contrails.” Look familiar?

Granted, until a missile launch is completely and totally ruled out, or a flight path compatible with the time and location of the contrail sighting is identified, there’s no way to know for sure what caused this spectacle. Until we hear one way or the other, though, those are our questions. The grand technological apparatus of the US military may be unwieldy, but not to this extent.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

Thumbs down Missile or no, you're a racist piece of shit.

So...in GAyR's idiotic, paranoid racist-scumbag mind (seems to be the only "source" linking it) it was automatically a Chinese missile? Like it couldn't have been a secret anti-ballistic missile test the US doesn't want to cop to yet? Think we wouldn't have already launched a counter-offense if it were for real? Or there would have been a report of ....oh...something/somewhere getting blown the fuck up?

Too bad it didn't take out your cardboard squat under the Santa Monica pier, douchebag...
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

6. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (11-09-2010)

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Look: I'm being attacked by enemy combative vessels here, and you're cracking yolks?

I've already provided 2 other possibilities besides a bathtub-GARschooner, maybe you FAIL to read the whole thread.

Maybe you just got dat Lazy Eye.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-10-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Replaced racist drivel with GAR reference....

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

model rocket test launch.........

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGdX5rvt...ocketgary.com/

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Too bad it didn't take out your cardboard squat under the Santa Monica pier...
    Have him put this shirt on, it might help...

10. Thanked chefcraig for this KICKASS post:

jhale667 (11-09-2010)

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,517 Times in 2,422 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GAR View Post
    Look: I'm being attacked by enemy combative vessels here, and you're cracking yolks?
    Not that you'd ever do anything like serve your country or anything like that, though.....

12. Thanked Va Beach VH Fan for this KICKASS post:

LoungeMachine (11-10-2010)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Maybe you just got dat Lazy Eye.

No, you got dat Lazy Brain.

14. Thanked jhale667 for this KICKASS post:

Dan (11-09-2010)

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Racist bullshit from GAyR all aside, this wouldn't be the first time there's been a "mysterious" missile launch on the West Coast in recent years. Back about 2002 or 2003 it was about 7:45 in the morning as I was on my way to work. Saw an odd looking vertical contrail coming up from an area approximately where the Olympia Airport would be - south end of town. Certainly not in the direction of Fort Lewis military base which would have been to the east.

Bus ride to the office takes about 10 minutes... I get off the bus in front of the office and look up to see a fucking goddamned missile flying right overhead. Run up 4 flights of stairs (no time to wait for the elevator in this case and tell all my co workers to look out the goddamned window.

They all saw it too, but nobody had any rational explanation for WHY a missile would be launched from the Olympia airport, or why it would be flying over this town.

Here's the odd part though.... When I last saw the damn thing it was heading in a northwestern direction. Keep going northwest from here, you eventually hit Alaska.

Few days later there was that news report of a supposed "North Korean test launch" that allegedly hit Alaska.

Coincidence? Draw your own damn conclusion. Though it is odd how the Olympia Airport suddenly doubled its territory after the BCE took power in 2001, though no expansion of the airport itself has ever taken place since then. Yet the entire expanded area is fenced off with razor wire. Makes you wonder what they need all that real estate for.

As far as I know, nothing else of this weird nature has taken place since then. But it reeks of a false flag to keep the fear machine going. Could this incident in California be the same?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    As far as I know, nothing else of this weird nature has taken place since then. But it reeks of a false flag to keep the fear machine going. Could this incident in California be the same?
    Do a Google search for "The Battle Of Los Angeles", which took place during WWII. Some 40 years later, it was blamed on weather balloons.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,991 Times in 3,230 Posts

Blog Entries
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srcCA3OUyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0srcCA3OUyY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well shit. It's time to call in Wild Bill Kelso to go after those slint eyed mother fuckers.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/40t6ys8pgNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/40t6ys8pgNo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

I'm so fucking SICK TO DEATH of the blatant racism on this board......

Wonder if any of you ever use these terms in person.

Doubt it.

20. 5 users say thank you to LoungeMachine for this KICKASS post:

Diamondjimi (11-09-2010),FORD (11-10-2010),GAR (11-10-2010),jhale667 (11-10-2010),Seshmeister (11-09-2010)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

Damn, now I'm sad.

I keep thinking of how this world would be better off if that missile hit Gayr.

WHY COULDN'T THAT MISSILE HIT THIS DISGUSTING PAEDOPHILE???

There is NO justice.

I wish Gayr was dead.

Cheers! :bottle:

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

This contrail is weird. it is being explained as a airliner now. Problem is, airliners don't go 35 miles off the coast in So CA. At least not that I have ever seen. And the ones coming over from Hawaii come in much, much further to the south than where this was located. They come inland and circle back to the coastal city they are landing in...San Diego or Los Angeles. Odd indeed. I hope this story goes for a while and isn't just buried. Would really like to know what was behind this.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Weird it may be, but experts have already said in viewing the footage it was moving far too slowly to be a missile.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    Think we wouldn't have already launched a counter-offense if it were for real?
    I looked at how crookey that contrail looks and thought "hmm, I wonder if they would just let that unmarked GAR sub get this close, let 'em launch, then gain root on the silly thing and drop the thing into the drink halfwy to Guam" or something.

Doesn't that contrail look like it was going -->thisaway, then it wanted to go <--thataway.. then it begins an ellipsical trajectory after first ascending perfectly perpendicular?

You never know what's going on behind comstations and I bet if it was a GAR sub, the guy who took over on it once it surfaced probably scared the lauchbay operator shitless. But that's okay, two weeks from now he'll stand before a courtmartial hearing once he makes it back to Shanghai and receive the Lead Medal of Nonvalour between the eyes and the whole thing swept under the collective rug - as our State Dept has just one more chip to play "oh you thought you'd launch a fuckin' ICBM into orbit off the coast of California? Look at our intel here, you said "do this here" your sub said "okay" you want the transcripts?

I also think they just save these things up for a rainy day to get out of trouble when we fuck up doing the same stuff to them, if that ever happens I dunno.
    Last edited by LoungeMachine; 11-10-2010 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Replaced racist droolings with GAR...disgusting as that term is...

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    it is being explained as a airliner now.
    Disinfo, go figure. And that was 5-8 miles off the coast btw..

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Could this incident in California be the same?
    You've mentioned this once or twice before: how did it sound or did you at all hear it?

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Disinfo, go figure. And that was 5-8 miles off the coast btw..
    5-8 makes a lot more sense. I heard 35 earlier on the local news and thought no airliners are that far out at the area of the coast. 5-8 is how far they go out just to turn around for a landing.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If it was 35 miles out I guarantee you even Superman couldn't hear that shit, but it was louder than the usual traffic coming up the coast from LAX.

And.. you never know who's coming and going in those airlanes, there may have been a juicey hivalue missile target on the menu zooming by - and then the Navy goes "yeah right, I don't thinks so - maybe the missile wants to go WEST yeah, that's right - about a mile overhead - till it runs out of fuel halfway to Hawaii so we can make a textbook performance study of the whole affair."

The Navy know who's it is, but I'll spoil the guesswork and just tell you right here: it was the Shitpeople. Yes folks, we're being tested on our perimeters at all times, this time with their Shitty S-O grade, it's made of slow shit, sounds like shit (shook the whole house - did I know a missle was coming into the neighborhood DUHH) and probably had a payload shitty enough to not even go off upon impact.

The non-shit missles do not say "hello people, I'm here, gonna blow you up n'stuff" oh nononono.. like when you get even with your chick and bomb a fart on here while you're sleeping you do NOT go "GRO-O-ONK" or she'll know there's a gas attack going on under the sheets. There's no stealth.. yeah the Chinese make things that go up in the air with a range of hundreds of miles, but they won't be able to hit anything if you can hear 'em coming.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's a huge plume of vapor to be a contrail and there is a bright glow at the top of it. I doubt it's the sun's reflection off the plane and the engines would be facing the opposite direction. Contrails are a nice thin line and then slowly spread out and fade away. I don't think it was a plane.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Supposedly the military is testing a plane that leaves thick contrails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpL3_n9RXPM

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9L5QB1XVyC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9L5QB1XVyC8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Okay:

1. It was a slow-mover. The Aurora is supposedly twice the speed of the Stealth's top speed - it wasn't an Aurora because the scramjet would be double the frequency and i've heard the Stealth overhead before. So it's not an Aurora.

2. The contrails would be more densely packed if they were Aurora contrails, due to greater compression, resulting in a finer tighter crystals structure that woud be chilled lower and last longer. This wasn't an aurora contrail. When the Stealths leave for the Middle East, they go up diagonally not directly straight up to achieve sub-orbital cruising altitude. If the Aurora is a superstealth, it'll do basically along the same lines, going to the same places from here, and the contrails don't show it did that.

It was a modified sloppy-seconds rocket from the Soviet Era with about the intelligence of a stack of trashcans with a busted boombox.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

You've mentioned this once or twice before: how did it sound or did you at all hear it?
    I really don't remember it making any particular sound at all, but as I said this was 7 or 8 years ago.

Just determined it was a missile by the contrail evidence of the vertical launch, and the fact that the object overhead had the wingspan consistent with a cruise missile, as opposed to an airplane

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well a contrail doesn't appear until you get up to an altitude where the air temperature is below freezing. You don't get contrails at low altitudes. A cruise missile uses a turbine engine and isn't going to leave a contrail at low altitudes. So if that column is really verticle and at low altitude the only thing that would make it is a chemical rocket engine.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...merely-a-plane

"It was an unusually clear day," he said. So what looked like a missile launch 35 miles off the coast of Los Angeles was actually the contrail of a jet that stretched 300 miles into the distance, he said. "At the end of the day, you really have to go with the simplest explanation," he added.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Contrails is what happens to water vapour in the atmosphere when it's compressed and chilled, usually from wingtip turbulences off something large ripping thru the air at high velocity.

It dissipates according to ambient temperature and has nothing to do with exhaust, and it was pretty chilly over the weekend. In fact it rained Sat n Sun.. otherwise we might not have seen this in the news because it warmed up to normal Monday evening.

By the way, I'm having my coffee here at 1130am, watching another altitude climber heading out over the ocean, and it's about 68 degrees. Mainly because my ancestors kept moving west 2 generations ago.

ah yesssahh.. nice, warm, cozy, quiet. I just collected teh late rents & think I'll go back to bed with the sound of the waves coming thru the patio door wide open.
    Last edited by GAR; 11-10-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

my ancestors kept moving west 2 generations ago.
    Your ancestors were Carneys, huh?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    This is becoming a big deal when you get a flyer on your windshield and in your mailbox basically saying to first refer to a Virginia phone number before discussing any coastal anomaly events such as it goes further to discuss what may or may not have happened earlier in the week.

So wtf is that, a shake-down or an unofficial STFU flyer? This afternoon they were on the cars all the way down the colony as I drove out this afternoon and they weren't there this morning when I went out for coffee.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

ah yesssahh.. nice, warm, cozy, quiet. I just collected teh late rents & think I'll go back to bed with the sound of the waves coming thru the patio door wide open.
    might as well close the door pal, the serial buttfucker has been caught, hes not comin.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking about my eFriends who are freezing this winter, every time I slide that patio door shut.

It was so chilly last night I actually had to put a teeshirt on before bed. 55 degrees outside.. its dreadful.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking about my eFriends who are freezing this winter, every time I slide that patio door shut.

It was so chilly last night I actually had to put a teeshirt on before bed. 55 degrees outside.. its dreadful.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Its gonna be in the 30s here in the morning, but that means the giant iowa bucks are on the move. Ill be hunting all weekend.

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Do you strip it and smoke it out at camp Indian style, or do that when you get back at some rendering shop?

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The last time Los Angeles was attacked it was from outer space, by friends of Sammy Hagar aka "The Nines."

Timeline: 1942 almost 70 years ago now.. check this out!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQmbGMWlL7w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQmbGMWlL7w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thread Information