X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

New tunes!!!

Official site of record label Elektra Music Group: Elektra Records, Fueled By Ramen, Roadrunner, Low Country Sound, Black Cement, Public Consumption, DTA Records

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I Feel Like A Real Nice Salad Now.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
      cold, wet and crisp

with cheese
      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 11-18-2010, 02:00 PM. Reason: FUUUUUUCKKKKK GAAAARRR!!!!!
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dan

So that's what I FLARNSN means. I thought it was a pc way to say a curse word.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
          So that's what I FLARNSN means. I thought it was a pc way to say a curse word.
          you have to reverse it......NSNRALFI. see

Comment

• 78/84 guy
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2005

I am shocked by this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT !! Fuckin' Van Halen. Didn't this band record 6 great album's in 7 year's ?? Get your fucking asses in gear guy's !! We ain't getting any younger !!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Us seasoned CVH fans don't even blink at this shit anymore.
              EVH couldn't manage a little league baseball team, so this "revelation" isn't even a blip.

It'll happen one way or another. If it all goes to shit Dave will no doubt speak about it....

Not holding my breath on anything this band says....
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Well if that's the case, then I look forward to the next Dave solo tour. Hell, if he's on Sirius XM then I'll tune in also.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2006

Larry Solters, the spokesman for VAN HALEN says "the band is still a dysfunctional clusterfuck," adding "anytime you hear something positive about VAN HALEN I'll be here to deny it, anytime you hear something negative about the band consider it true." On the supposed new album: "thanks to the wonders of modern technology Roth and the Van Halens are independently recording without being in the same zip code. Eddie is receiving various vocal tracks from the singer, but not always to the guitarist's satisfaction...it's all Dave's fault. Please visit the VAN HALEN store for the latest striped themed products just in time for the holidays."

That press release thing on Blabbermouth has Eddie written all over it, squash all hope: NO producer, NO new album, NO tour planned. Rock on SpED!
                  Last edited by GreenBayLA; 11-18-2010, 10:58 PM.
                  "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

• rockhead
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2006

Well this comment "no tour on the books" flys in the face of this,
                    Van Halen, Foo Fighters Lead Aussie Tour Rush Post by: Dave-O 18 November, 2010 - 9:01 AM

(Photo: Getty Images)
                    If your mouth is watering over the prospect of seeing Bon Jovi and U2 next month on their Australian tours, well you ain't seen nothing yet.
                    According to Triple M's Nui Te Koha rock fans can expect to see more of the world's biggest bands roaring across Australia next year.
                    "US rockers Kings of Leon [is] strongly tipped to tour in March and bearded hitmakers ZZ Top are rumoured for shows in April," he said.
                    But possibly the wildest news has to be this. "Van Halen and frontman David Lee Roth are close to confirming a visit next year."
                    Eddie Van Halen told US Rolling Stone last year that his band’s reunion tour through America in 2008 was a massive success. They played 74 shows and the tour ended up making $US93 million.
                    "We are a band,” said Eddie. “We had a lot of fun – Dave was a blast. I’m looking forward to getting on it."
                    And in a warning to those who think Diamond Dave has reached his use-by-date, here's what he had to say about the reunion.
                    "The classic Van Halen makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? What I represent is attitude. If you hate me then you hate your most favourite parts about yourself. Ozzy [Osbourne] is the Prince of Darkness and I’m the Patron Saint of Larceny." Whatever you say, Dave!
                    But it doesn't stop there. The Red Hot Chili Peppers and the Foo Fighters will be trying to match that hype with Aussie dates likely to be late 2011 or early 2012, while the Rolling Stones will be here in 2012 after they kick-off their world tour later next year.
                    Start saving to book yourself a seat in rock heaven.

and this has been doing thr rounds here in Australaia in the last couple of months.If there is a 'spokesman' for the band, why would they put this sit in the media.........and i do beleive Dave, being the information hungry person he is, would hear this shit.

Comment

• shaggydoo
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2005

"DLR Band 2" would tide me over in the mean time!!!

Comment

• lesfunk
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Typical. This album (if it ever has or will exist) is gonna suck.
                        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Playing In Australia,Yeah Right.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

NZ first stop fo sho

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

All this time we thought Tabula Rasa meant "Clean Slate". When in fact it means Chinese Democracy.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...