Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fantasy Football News 11/18

Stafford Update
    Matthew Stafford (shoulder) would like to return this season, no matter the team record or how late it is in the campaign. "If I'm healthy I'm going to be out there, that's the way I see it," Stafford tells the Detroit Free Press. "I don't care if it's first game of the season, last game of the season, doesn't matter to me. I don't care what our record is, if I'm healthy I'm playing." Stafford is dealing with a separated right shoulder, but he recently received news that he does not need surgery.

DeAngelo has the rest of the season to ponder free agency
    Jimmy Sexton, the agent for DeAngelo Williams, tells the Rock Hill Herald that he hasn't had any substantive contract talks with the Panthers. Williams (foot) is done for the season and will be a free agent next offseason.

Schaub out of hospital
    Matt Schaub (knee) was released from the hospital on Wednesday night, Adam Schefter of ESPN confirms. He will be back at the Texans facilities on Thursday.

Beanie feeling the best he has all year, translation, he got out of bed without hurting himself today.
    Beanie Wells (knee) told the team's official web site that he currently feels the best he has since he suffered his knee injury in the preseason.

Knox ready to roll
    Johnny Knox (ankle) practiced fully on Wednesday and is considering probable for Thursday's game against the Dolphins.

Marshall has new hammy issues
    Brandon Marshall (hamstring) is listed as probable for Thursday's game against the Bears. The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that this is a new hamstring issue that is bothering him.

Pierre the Puss Thomas still 2 weeks away
    Jeff Duncan of the New Orleans Times-Picayune is estimating that Pierre Thomas (ankle) is still two weeks away from returning.

Some Diva news AKA WRs
    Austin Collie (concussion) was limited in practice on Wednesday, the Indy Star confirms. Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star doubts Austin Collie (concussion) will play against the Patriots on Sunday.

Derrick Mason (finger) wasn't on the injury report for Wednesday's practice. He fractured his right pinkie finger again in Week 10, but he explains to the Baltimore Sun that this break is in a different spot than the previous one.

According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Donald Driver tore a muscle while trying to play through a thigh bruise earlier this season.

Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports that Jerricho Cotchery (groin) isn't practicing with the Jets on Thursday.

Best's toe still a problem
    David Birkett of the Detroit Free Press reports that Jahvid Best (turf toe) is sitting out the Lions' Thursday practice.

Portis news
    Clinton Portis (groin) tells Ryan O'Halloran of Comcast SportsNet Washington that his status for Week 11 is "going to be another close call but I feel a lot better." O'Halloran also notes that Portis has yet to "push it" in practice this week.

Brian St. Pierre to start, better go grab him!
    The Panthers have confirmed that Brian St. Pierre will be their starting quarterback this weekend according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. The news likely confirms that Jimmy Clausen (concussion) won't be able to play.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Has anyone heard if Rice is in or out for Minnesota this weekend? No two sites say the same thing, other than if he isn't activated this week he's done for the season.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your guess is as good as anyone Else's right now.

Thread Information