Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fantasy Football News 11/19

Mike Williams out on bail
    Mike Williams was arrested on suspicion of a DUI on Friday morning, according to Pro Football Talk. The Bucs wide receiver registered a 0.065 and a 0.061 on the breathalyzer tests. He was booked, subjected to a urine test, and has been released after posting bail. A Buccaneers official informed Adam Schefter of ESPN that Mike Williams will travel with the team to San Francisco and will start in Week 11 but a different Buccaneers official has said that Mike Williams will not play in Week 11. Have to love multiple, different reports.

Naanee plans to play.
    Legedu Naanee (hamstring) told the North County Times that he plans to play on Monday night against the Broncos.

Rice predicts big day.
    Ray Rice has just one 100-yard day and one game with a touchdown this season, but he senses better times ahead. "I definitely feel like the big game is coming where the numbers will be great," Rice tells the Baltimore Sun. "I'm right where I need to be right now. We're going great as a collective group. I'm just trying to keep plugging away."

Vince Young good to go.
    Vince Young (ankle) put in a second straight full practice on Thursday and has no issues with his ankle, the Tennessean reports.

Aints RB news
    Pierre Thomas (ankle) didn't officially practice on Thursday, but he was in pads and did some individual drills on the side. "I can't say it's feeling 100 percent right now, but it's in the high either 70s or high 80s," Thomas tells the New Orleans Times-Picayune. Head coach Sean Payton believes that Thomas has "turned a corner."

Chris Ivory (shoulder) plans to play in Week 11 even though he has been limited in practice. "It still bothers me a little; when I move it, it kind of bothers me," he informs the New Orleans Times-Picayune. "But I'll be all right. I'll get a shot or something before the game, help me deal with it, the little pain that I'm feeling. I'll go out there and just try to help."

Reggie Bush (leg) was limited in practice again on Thursday, according to the Times-Picayune but is expected to start.

Hope for Benson?
    Last week the Bengals faced the league's fourth-worst run defense (Indianapolis) and had one of its worst games of the season. This Sunday they face the league's worst (Buffalo) and if there was ever a week for the running game to get out of neutral, this is the one, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Another useless Panther
    Jonathan Stewart (concussion) will not play Sunday against the Ravens, Steve Reed of the Gaston Gazette reports.

Best back at practice
    Jahvid Best (turf toes) returned to practice Friday, according to Dave Birkett's twitter page.

Mike Sims-Walker practices
    Mike Sims-Walker (ankle) was back at the Jaguars' light practice Friday, according to Tania Ganguli's twitter page.

Driver practices, still a question for Sunday
    Donald Driver (quad) returned to a full practice Friday, according to the Packers' twitter page.
    Last edited by TFM_Dale; 11-19-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Skins RB News
    Rich Campbell of The Free-Lance Star tweets that Mike Shanahan has ruled Ryan Torain (hamstring) out for Week 11.

Rich Campbell of The Free Lance-Star tweets that Clinton Portis (groin) is expected to suit up and play at Tennessee.

The Washington Post says that even after a huge Monday Night showing against Philadelphia, Keiland Williams may have to fight and claw for work in the backfield this week.

Addai Update
    ESPN.com reports that Joseph Addai (shoulder) is listed as 'questionable' for Week 11 after sitting out Friday's practice.

Tate has the flu
    Brandon Tate (flu) is listed as 'questionable' for Sunday's matchup with the Colts according to Jason La Canfora of NFL Network.

Sidney says he will play
    Sidney Rice (hip) tells ESPN.com that he's "going to play" on Sunday against the Packers. Tom Pelissero of ESPN Radio in Minneapolis tweets that Brad Childress has said that if Sidney Rice (hip) is unable to be activated tomorrow then they will close him down for the season.

Migraine probable, Berrian iffy
    Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune says that Percy Harvin (ankle) is listed as 'probable' for Sunday's game.

Tom Pellissero of ESPN Radio Minneapolis tweets that Bernard Berrian (groin) is able to run, but not at full-speed. He'll get a pregame workout on Sunday before the Vikings decide on playing him.

No Shockey to me, Jeremy is out
    Jeremy Shockey (ribs) has been ruled out for the Saints' home game with Seattle.

Sims-Walker Doubtful
    Tania Ganguli of The Orlando Sentinel tweets that Mike Sims-Walker (ankle) is listed as 'doubtful' for Sunday's game with Cleveland.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How the fuck did those fucking guys for Carolina both rush for a thousand yards last year...fuck em both...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Thread Information