Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I would like to hear jhale's version of Linus and Lucy. It's a fav for me during the holidays.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxYUY6HjE88?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IxYUY6HjE88?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Fuckin Ted. Come on mother fucker turn that cocksucker up!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, from a Midnight Special appearance in 1978. You have to love the fake applause in the beginning, making an average sized tv studio sound like a football stadium. A somewhat uncomfortable Dickey Betts introduces the band.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

This brings back memories. I found an old RCA television when I was a kid and the local Rexall Drug had one of those tube testers. So I pulled the tubes from the TV and took them to the drug store and found the bad tubes. I bought new ones with money I pilfered from my mom's purse. I went home and plugged the new tubes in and walla, the TV worked.

I had my own TV in my room and I used to stay up late watching the Midnight Special on it.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The joys of being Ted's sound man.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, from a Midnight Special appearance in 1978. You have to love the fake applause in the beginning, making an average sized tv studio sound like a football stadium. A somewhat uncomfortable Dickey Betts introduces the band.

That's one of those band that was ahead of there time I think. Frank just never took of. Maybe becasue they didnt tour.. I dunno.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                      That's one of those band that was ahead of there time I think. Frank just never took of. Maybe becasue they didnt tour.. I dunno.
                      Toward the late seventies, Marino really concentrated on the southeast or the west coast only for some reason. I remember he played my area several times, either as an opener or a headliner. Hell, he even recorded his live album during one of the shows I attended in 1978. You could count on seeing him or Nugent every 5 months or so between 1977-1980. Then they both seemed to disappear.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2005

Fucking Ted, 62 and still hammering down. Frank Marino is awesome live !!! Liked that tune Strange Dreams that he did.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Is it wrong to be turned on by this?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCqfquvKvkI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VCqfquvKvkI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

nope.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

King's X.
                              Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-20-2010, 04:58 PM. Reason: Because I am never Embed with anyone.
                              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                                I have to get me a wah wah

Now down to business.

Bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_NB...eature=related
                                Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-20-2010, 08:21 PM. Reason: I was tardy.
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...