X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Does it get more 80s than this?

<font face="Verdana" size="1" color="#999999"><br/><a href="http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/5043803" style="font: Verdana">Ratt - Dance</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=5043803,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=5043803,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br/><a href="http://www.myspace.com/48455996" style="font: Verdana">Renee</a> | <a href="http://www.myspace.com/video" style="font: Verdana">Myspace Video</a></font>

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Does it get more 80s than this?
      I wish. VH 1 Classic has been running an 80's A-Z marathon all weekend, but every time I turned it on I found some industrial-strength dreck like Lionel Ritchie's "Hello".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
          <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtPp44srVOw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VtPp44srVOw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
          did anybody else notice the names on the flyer as 0:35?
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

"It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Def Leppard based half their fucking "Hysteria" album on this one song.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

how's about some gn'r?
                      this is the last show of the original line-up......steven adler's last gn'r gig!
                      right at the beginning of "civil war", watch as steven adler eats shit trying to jump up behind his drum kit. fucking funnier than shit!
                      from 1990-farm aid 4

Last edited by ace diamond; 02-03-2011, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If I remember correctly, a lot of the rednecks at that Farm Aid show didn't see the humor in their cover of "Down on the Farm".

The Nashville Network sure didn't. Hell it took them the previous 5 years to recover from the Ched Rocker dedicating "I Can't Drive 55" to "all you tractor driving motherfuckers out there" at the first Farm Aid show.

As much as I hate Hagar, I hate media censorship all that much more, so I thought was funny that the douchebag slipped one by the self appointed moral guardians
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                          try this one on for size:

this is some good shit!
                          ok, i hope this works this time.

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            If I remember correctly, a lot of the rednecks at that Farm Aid show didn't see the humor in their cover of "Down on the Farm".

The Nashville Network sure didn't. Hell it took them the previous 5 years to recover from the Ched Rocker dedicating "I Can't Drive 55" to "all you tractor driving motherfuckers out there" at the first Farm Aid show.

As much as I hate Hagar, I hate media censorship all that much more, so I thought was funny that the douchebag slipped one by the self appointed moral guardians
                            yeah, i'll give spam some credit for sticking it to al and tipper gore and the fcc as well as television networks'
                            "standards and practices" departments.

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

ok, hope i got it right.......
                              A New Beginning.......this is kinda cool..........at least it's better than hearing Sarah "Fergie" Furgason............

here is the original version with fergie.........

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

here, FORD, this one is for you:

Comment

Working...