X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whiteflag
    Banned
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by fifth element
    hello all! was invited to check things out by a friend and thought I'd stay awhile....
    Hello alias

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      One of the ways I managed to live to be old was I preferred sticking my pecker in women, rather than experimenting with fans. When you grow up, hopefully you'll learn this valuable life lesson.
      Have you ever seen the bush of your average Portuguese woman?

Intense combat training is needed to harden the skin & helmet of lil' Elvis enuff so he can stand a chance to survive all the thorns, undergrowth & savage wildlife on the way to the ultimate goal.

Soft Amerikaner peckers would NOT do the job. They'd die of profuse bleeding LONG before they reached halfway through the jungle.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• fifth element
        Commando
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Whiteflag
        Hello alias
        you too????
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

i will leave it up to him to explain...lol...but may I just say that you are looking at things from the ....wrong perspective?

He is your buddy, perhaps. You do not know what his name means?
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

you too????
            Oh, yea. Hello.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Whiteflag
              Hello alias
              you too????

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
                I have been wandering and a wondering. So I must ask or point out, not sure which..

Mr. SunisinuS what does you name say or mean?

Is it Suni sinuS . And why would you point out the noses of Suni's?

Is it Sun is in uS, which could be a Suni "we so great!" thing or "The sun in us." .. But what in the profanations does that mean? Who are Us?
                Explain.
                I am sorry Blaze because you were the first person I put on "ignore" on this site. The reason is because I have moved home. I don't fight anymore. I am 44 years old and done fighting. I have retired from the Wars. So I came here to be with my Army. My name is a Palindrome. I made it up...as I heard a Crosby...Stills and Nash Song many moons ago that said we are all old carbon. And so that told me that the SunisinuS. Same backwards and forwards.

Thank you for asking....should I take you off ignore now? O4 Are you just going to pester me for new information?.

You want to be 'Tink'...you better start observing rather than wording. As I don't really care. Signed:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and then if you want to have fun...just Dance Little Sister.

I am really yllaer.
                Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-25-2010, 02:13 AM. Reason: Peter Pan. Fuck Hell no. Man O Nam.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

.YllaeR am,I,ma yllaeR.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Y

Really

It it just a different way of world play and looking at words. Nothing exciting.
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-25-2010, 02:34 AM. Reason: Pal am I ma a P
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fifth element
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Blaze

He is your buddy, perhaps. You do not know what his name means?
                    my friend, yes....
                    and I figured that if he WANTED you to know, he would explain...
                    which he did.....
                    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                      very interesting.....

but was there a point?

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

very interesting.....

but was there a point?

The Reader's Digest Version 5th:

The people without brains think you are G-a-r. The people without brains do not use time. They don't look at times and dates of posts to eliminate the possibilitiy of you being referenced banned member. They do not use their brains. They have never read a Sherlock Holmes novel. They subscribe to the the thought process that created the song above. The reason they think I am in on it (as they do not use time) is because I questioned the banning in an open forum. Not because I thought the guy was the best in the world, but because I wanted to understand "Why"? So I saw the Army think and I am satisfied with the results. Welcome to the Army. Kick Ass group of Mofos.
                        Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-25-2010, 03:48 PM. Reason: I saw it in a dream.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by SunisinuS

The Reader's Digest Version 5th:

The people without brains think you are G-a-r. The people without brains do not use time. They don't look at times and dates of posts to eliminate the possibilitiy of you being referenced banned member. They do not use their brains. They have never read a Sherlock Holmes novel. They subscribe to the the thought process that created the song above. The reason they think I am in on it (as they do not use time) is because I questioned the banning in an open forum. Not because I thought the guy was the best in the world, but because I wanted to understand "Why"? So I saw the Army think and I am satisfied with the results. Welcome to the Army. Kick Ass group of Mofos.

oh....NOW I get the "Alias" reference.....not troll...but a true alias...LOL
                          Although from what I have read about him, he was something of a troll as well...LOL....

Well....the "kickass group of Mofos" will simply have to get over their suspicious nature...
                          I have lied about nothing....true, have not disclosed a lot about myself, but that is a personal choice....
                          as I don't KNOW anyone but SunisinuS

the fact is...I'll be around for awhile....
                          I promised a friend.
                          Live w/ it.

LOL...btw....funny clip...I think I'll send it on to Russ...lol

Comment

• fifth element
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all who are not cursed by being in the retail business...
                            (who came up with and follow the tradition of "Black Friday")

which is the total ruination of the Thanksgiving tradition as we know it.

I work for the company who, in my area is the first one to open their doors for Black Friday shopping....
                            that being at 10PM tonight

in other words, I was at work till 8:30 this AM....then after reaching home....showering, winding down etc....slept till now.....in preparation for my 10-????? (whenever the hell they want to let me go) shift tomorrow

Still...am thankful for good friends and family.....

and others who may at some point, touch my life.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I find it incredibly hilarious that this Sugus guy has put Blaze on ignore...

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                                I find it incredibly hilarious that this Sugus guy has put Blaze on ignore...

*yawn*

Comment

Working...