Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifth element
    Commando
    • Nov 2010

Little Dreamer...sorry...little sleep and too many hours watching football after the previous night (graveyard shift) at work......

does not make for "intelligent posting" on my part
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by fifth element
      Little Dreamer...sorry...little sleep and too many hours watching football after the previous night (graveyard shift) at work......

does not make for "intelligent posting" on my part
      Everyone here is a die hard Van Halen fan. We catch little things like that...

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Pretty Dreamer Is A Great Song.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
          Welcome, hey!

I understand the temptation, but let's try to keep GAR references to a minimum. No need to fan the flames...
          Her name's not "hey", that's the thread title, Shark.

I agree on the references. It's gone, good riddance, no need to be brought back to the table, over & over.

That said, welcome, hey! I mean, Fifth Element. Enjoy the peace while it lasts, I bet things will start to heat up when everyone discovers your favourite "VH/DLR" "album" is... Best of Both Worlds.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            Hey, there's a couple of intllej... integllig... smart people around, not counting Guitar S. What the fuck are you laffin' at?

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

lol..Also like
              The Best of Van Holen Vol 1
              AND my VERY favorite....

Turn to Youtube and pick out a song....and crank up the volume....
              what a way to go.....
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

All right, you can't be real.

Van Holen? And your very favourite is YouTube?

I'll admit that you're good, but not real.

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  All right, you can't be real.

Van Holen? And your very favourite is YouTube?

I'll admit that you're good, but not real.

Geesh....I was joking already.....
                  so I'm not real?
                  well...my kids keep telling me that the people I talk to on chat sites aren't "real people"

I suppose using that kind of logic,
                  I'm not.....

i may be a flat out lousy typist...AND as blind as a bat...(since i looked at that twice myself and decided that it WAS an "a").....
                  but I AM real

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Well, if you're not an alias, then just keep on posting, but you better get used to suspicion for at least a little while.

Aliases run rampant here, even though they stopped being funny YEARS ago. But for some reason, some jackass always comes along thinking he had the most brilliant & original idea of all time - AN ALIAS!

So, yeah... because of all that, new people are always looked upon as suspicious until they've posted enough to dispel all doubts.

IF you're an alias, you already know all this & I'm just wasting my time. If you're not, welcome aboard & enjoy the ride.

Comment

• fifth element
                      Commando
                      • Nov 2010

Alias?

you mean like a "troll" on a sports site?

sorry....i'm just a person who listened to a friend....
                      you recall that I said hello to SunisinuS almost as soon as I got to the site?

have already admitted that I am a casual insttead of a "die hard" fan
                      but I AM a fan...
                      and frankly, if this is how you all treat everyone that shows up to the site I'm surprised that many stay.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                        Alias?

you mean like a "troll" on a sports site?

sorry....i'm just a person who listened to a friend....
                        you recall that I said hello to SunisinuS almost as soon as I got to the site?

have already admitted that I am a casual insttead of a "die hard" fan
                        but I AM a fan...
                        and frankly, if this is how you all treat everyone that shows up to the site I'm surprised that many stay.
                        Yep... Only the best stay.

Again, welcome aboard.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                          Yep... Only the best stay.

Again, welcome aboard.

:bottle:

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Sigh*Licker eats anus for breakfast so don't let his burps plug your nose 5th. Notice how not a single Nob has yet even acknowledged your name?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Blaze
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I have been wandering and a wondering. So I must ask or point out, not sure which..

Mr. SunisinuS what does you name say or mean?

Is it Suni sinuS . And why would you point out the noses of Suni's?

Is it Sun is in uS, which could be a Suni "we so great!" thing or "The sun in us." .. But what in the profanations does that mean? Who are Us?
                              Explain.
                              Last edited by Blaze; 11-23-2010, 05:32 AM. Reason: lanoitpo
                              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                              sigpic

Comment

• fifth element
                                Commando
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Blaze
                                I have been wandering and a wondering. So I must ask or point out, not sure which..

Mr. SunisinuS what does you name say or mean?

Is it Suni sinuS . And why would you point out the noses of Suni's?

Is it Sun is in uS, which could be a Suni "we so great!" thing or "The sun in us." .. But what in the profanations does that mean? Who are Us?
                                Explain.
                                i will leave it up to him to explain...lol...but may I just say that you are looking at things from the ....wrong perspective?

Comment

Working...