Beanie Wells makes me actually factually laugh my fucking ass off, now I understand LMFAO
Beanie Wells tells KTAR Radio that "If I got [carries] on a consistent basis then the sky is the limit ... I can be one of the elite backs in this league." Ummmmmmmmmm, sure, but doesn't an elite back have to stay healthy? What a douche.

Homo wants to play
Tony Romo (collarbone) tells The Dallas Morning News that he wants to play again in 2010. "Anytime there's football games going on you always want to play," Romo said.

RB News
C.J. Spiller (hamstring) returned to practice on a limited basis on Thursday according to the Buffalo News. "The main thing is just have to make sure we're 100 percent, and I could tell we're on pace to be 100 percent," said Spiller.

After practicing all week, Jonathan Stewart (concussion) is listed as 'probable' for Sunday's game with the Browns reports the Charlotte Observer.

Tania Ganguli of the Florida Times-Union reports that Maurice Jones-Drew is officially listed as 'questionable' for Week 12's contest with the Giants, but should play.

The Green Bay Press-Gazette speculates that Dimitri Nance is now the Packers' No. 2 running back. "I look forward to going forward with (Nance) and Brandon (Jackson). I think that is a good 1-2 punch," said coach Mike McCarthy.

Colts Injuries
According to Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star, Austin Collie (concussion) was limited in Friday's practice.

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star believes Mike Hart (ankle) will miss Sunday's game.

Joseph Addai (neck) was limited in Friday's practice, according to Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star.

Mathews got his Jerry's kid card in the mail today
Ryan Mathews (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Week 12, according to Jason La Canfora of NFL.com.

Diva Update AKA WR News
According to Mark Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Josh Cribbs (foot) is questionable for Week 12.

According to Jerry McDonald of the Contra Costa Times, coach Tom Cable said Darrius Heyward-Bey (hamstring) will start Week 12.

Danario Alexander (knee) was limited in Friday's practice.

Mike Sando of ESPN.com reports that Mike Williams is officially listed as 'questionable' for Week 12. The Seahawks' top wideout was still in a walking boot as of Friday.

Mike Berrardino of the Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that Brandon Marshall is officially listed as 'doubtful' for Sunday.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that both Malcom Floyd (hamstring) and Legedu Naanee (hamstring) practiced on Friday.

Sidney Rice (hip) and Bernard Berrian (groin) are officially listed as 'questionable' for Week 12 according to Judd Zulgad of the Star-Tribune.

The Washington Post reports that Santana Moss (hamstring) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's contest with the Vikings.

The Jaguars' official Twitter page reports that Mike Sims-Walker (ankle) was limited in practice today and 'questionable' for Week 12.

Browns Officially Screwed
The Browns have taken to Twitter to officially announce that Jake Delhomme will start Sunday's contest against his old team, the Panthers.

TE News, Daniels Out, big F'n surprise
Owen Daniels is officially out for Week 12 according to Nick Scurfield of HoustonTexans.com.

According to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune, Randy McMichael (hamstring) returned to practice Friday.

Vernon Davis (ankle) returned to practice and participated fully Friday, according to Matt Maiocco of CSN Bay Area.

According to Danny O'Neil of the Seattle Times, the Seahawks placed tight end Anthony McCoy (knee) on injured reserve.

Zach Miller (foot) was limited in practice Friday, according to Jerry McDonald of the Contra Costa Times.