Jason Campbell to start, does it matter?
With Bruce Gradkowski apparently lost for the year with a separated throwing shoulder, Jason Campbell will be the Raiders' starting quarterback from here on out.

Kerry making a comeback
Don't call it a come back! Kerry Collins, who has been sidelined the past two weeks with a calf injury, could be back under center for the Titans in Week 13, according to the Nashville Tennessean.

Folk getting the boot?
According to ESPN's Rich Cimini, the Jets will work out free agent kicker Kris Brown on Tuesday.

Gore fucks me
Nope, it doesn't feel good either. Good thing my WRs have carried his sorry ass the past few weeks anyway. Jason La Canfora of NFL.com reports Frank Gore's season is over after the running back suffered a broken hip in Monday's 27-6 win over the Cardinals.

Young is still a douche but surgery went well
Vince Young Tweeted that his thumb surgery "was a great success".

Vincent Jackson makes his return, to the not playing list.
According to Andrea Kremer of NBC Sports, Vincent Jackson is expected to miss at least two weeks with a severe right calf strain.

Andre "Uppercut" Johnson fined, not suspended
Andre Johnson was fined $25,000 for his role in an on-field brawl with Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan Sunday, according to Jason La Canfora of NFL.com.

WhatTheFuckIsHisName out 4-6 weeks
MRI results have confirmed that Michael Hoomanawanui has a high ankle sprain and will be out for 4-to-6 weeks, according to Brian Stull's twitter page. Sorry man, that's what happens to players I pick up.

DeSean Jackson in the dog house?
DeSean Jackson was very upset after being chewed out by Andy Reid following Sunday's loss to the Bears. According to The News Journal, Jackson was consoled by teammates LeSean McCoy and Brent Celek, and he also had emotional talks with Michael Vick. Reid reportedly ripped into Jackson for not taking pre-game preparation more seriously.