X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WildTurkey
    Full On Cocktard
    • Oct 2010

Buddy Ryan Foot Fetish Video?

Rex Ryan said that a report that his wife posted foot-fetish videos on the Internet is a personal matter and he won't discuss it.

Sorry if the title made you want to ralph. The ESPN link was phrased similarly, I'm sure to cultivate a WTF reaction.

Anyways. I love that this is front page "news" material. Who gives a shit if the broad gets wet knowing dudes across youtube are jacking off to pictures of her feet? She's pretty decent, I know I wouldn't mind slinging a load across her cocksucker red toenails.
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It's Rex Ryan not Buddy Ryan.

Last time anyone saw Buddy he was making love to Marge Schott.

Yeah, this is being talked about heavily on sports radio here. Really not bad in the whole scheme of things but you know the media.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• WildTurkey
      Full On Cocktard
      • Oct 2010

Ha, thanks dude. I'm sure I was too distracted by picturing her sticking her feet in between Rex's giant mounds of flab to get the facts right.
      Last edited by WildTurkey; 12-22-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Actually he's not that fat anymore. But I catch your drift.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You know what would be funny as hell?

If the voice in the video was Rob Ryan, not Rex Ryan...

Or if it were papa Buddy Ryan...

Now THAT would be a story...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Didn't that guy die on last season of Deadliest Catch?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Captain Phil brings it all together...

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

I always wondered where Wayne L. went

(search for "long legs and sexy feet on woment")
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

You have to respect a guy that after 23 years of marriage still gets a hard on for his wife. Whatever they gotta do to keep it fresh, I say do it. Seems to be working. Recently his wife posed some lingerie in a magazine & he showed it and said "see, my wife is a supermodel too"...poking fun at Tom Brady. Guy always mentions his wife at important press conferences too. So fuck it. He loves this broad, and he digs her feeties. She enjoys it. Have fun!

In fact, his young stud players that fuck anything that moves could take some advice from this on how they should live their lives if they wanna hang on to their money & be happy.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Link --> FBI investigating Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife online obscenity pictures?

NSFW
                      Last edited by Bob_R; 01-01-2011, 01:49 PM. Reason: Added NSFW

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

that's all? they'll never get an obscenity conviction on those. even what they are alluding to isn't that bad, definitely nothing we haven't seen elsewhere.

she's got a kink...so what?
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I agree with you bro. It's the media making a big deal out of something relatively insignificant.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

they're playing the audio on Stern...

Bababooey says that the local writers were hoping the Jets lost yesterday so they headline could read "De-feeted."
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

now they said one of the Ryan's fetish site profiles says the wife has a hairy pussy.

Comment

Working...