Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just registered

just wanna say hi to everybody, i am new here
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi envy_me Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

welcome to the show
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

hi! welcome!
        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

Welcome! When Jimi shows up with "Show Tits or GTFO", counter him with "Post penis or GTFO".
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

(---Stor Mun.

Welcome.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
              just wanna say hi to everybody, i am new here
              Welcome to the Army!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                Welcome! When Jimi shows up with "Show Tits or GTFO", counter him with "Post penis or GTFO".
                Shhh, quiet you silly little freak!
                Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Welcome, grab a drink and look around...
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                    Welcome, grab a drink and look around...
                    She's from Stockholm...

And online at this moment...
                    Last edited by Blaze; 12-31-2010, 07:02 AM.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks everybody :-D
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                        Thanks everybody :-D
                        You come back to your intro thread 2.5 years later to say thank you? You're either a WARF alias, or a troll...either way, I'll be having fun.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

You can stop the conspiracy theories, the poster is in Sweden...

So unless WARF moved to Sweden....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

just registered

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                            You can stop the conspiracy theories, the poster is in Sweden...

So unless WARF moved to Sweden....
                            Haha. I remember at one time every new member was accused of being a WARF alias, lol.
                            Last edited by Angel; 05-22-2012, 08:08 PM.
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X