Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: FABULOUS Tits

Fabulous Shadow

FABULOUS Tits

Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me. He is trying to decide wheter or not he should post them here. He's thinking that most of you have seen them and that it is probably not worth it.

As posted by Guitar Shark in the I was banned at the DDLR thread... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!

I am totally fucking tired of these threats! Have at it Law Nerd! Once and for all!
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 06-09-2004 at 02:00 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

MOMMA'S BOY
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-04-2004 @ 11:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Mother said that I could join the Roth Army as long as I didn't mess around with filthy girls again.

But, uh...I won't tell if you won't.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-08-2020 @ 05:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Lqskdiver
    I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.
    Ahhh, Thats sooooo sweet!

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Post 'em if ya got 'em!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Put em up Matt

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Re: FABULOUS Tits

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me.
    That's hilarious that you're pretending not to know about them, since they just showed up unsolicited in my inbox from ... um... YOU. And from your former work address, no less. Always the bright one!!

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!
    Wait a minute, let me get this straight... are you ASKING me to post them? :confused:

I am totally fucking tired of these threats!
    LMAO. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't made a single threat against you. My only comment was that I was considering posting pictures YOU sent me. Once you've sent them into the public domain, you lose any right to object to their publication. But I'm sure your "attorney" has already told you this, right? Did you send him your naked photos too?

You, on the other hand, are the queen of threats, getting your brother to threaten to break OLO's legs!! And then you admit it in writing on a message board!! That's unbelievably stupid, even by your standards.

Keep starting new threads for attention! Way to go!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Geeze... no wonder people say lawyers are stupid...

Let me say this so you can understand it....

Yes, I sent the pictures YEARS ago when we used to chat.

I am TIRED of people INCLUDING YOU threatening me with such pictures.

SO, go ahead and post them... I am NOT objecting you idiot!

BTW those threats to OLO were MADE on the message board, not admitted... Threatening someone is not a crime. Didn't they teach you that in law school???
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 06-09-2004 at 04:14 PM.

Fabulous Shadow

Re: Re: FABULOUS Tits

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Keep following me around to get a speck of my attention! Way to go!

Dick wad!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Btw, I love these public fights, awesome.

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Dr. Love
    Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.
    Apparently not in Ca, you can't even get a restraining order for it here...

Fabulous Shadow
    Btw, I love these public fights, awesome.

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage.
    WTF are you talking about? LOL Be careful or I'll post pictures of your teeth! LMBO!

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-24-2021 @ 11:35 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I wanna see the jugs.

Just Me And My Ganja....
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-09-2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

If Shadows tits were to bounce around in a forest and nobody was around to hear them, would they have made a noise? Hmmmm......

Fabulous Shadow
    Bug that was so silly I acctually LOL!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Apparently not in Ca, you can't even get a restraining order for it here...
    It is in TX... but I think when threatening someone across state lines it's federal? I dunno the law there.

Anyway, I'm just giving GS some friendly advice.

Fabulous Shadow
    It is in TX... but I think when threatening someone across state lines it's federal? I dunno the law there.

Anyway, I'm just giving GS some friendly advice.
    Well me and my pc are bot in CA... I didnt cross no lines... Anyway
    I only sent Matt one pic, YEARS ago. If he held onto it all this time he must have been enjoying it

My offer still stands... Quit threatening me with it and just do it!
    This picture blackmail shit that dg started is getting OLD and tired.
    I'd post the fookin picture myself but I deleted it a long long time ago.

FilthyLilMouth
    Here's what I found:

California Penal Code § 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
    For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
    "Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.

I heard ya missed us...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-03-2009 @ 07:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me. He is trying to decide wheter or not he should post them here. He's thinking that most of you have seen them and that it is probably not worth it.

As posted by Guitar Shark in the I was banned at the DDLR thread... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

I am totally fucking tired of these threats! Have at it Law Nerd! Once and for all!
    Anytime sweetheart.... diamonddave@fairwarning.com

send me the pix, and I shall print condom covers with them.

Sylvester The Cat says: Thufferin' Thucketash, Look at the thithe of thothe tit-th!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by FilthyLilMouth
    Here's what I found:

California Penal Code § 422 (2001) - Punishment for (Terrorist) Threats

Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
    For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
    "Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.
    That may be the santion but there is way more to it that that. I know because I tried to get a restraining order against someone who verbally threatened me and couldn't. The reason, there was no proof that this person was in any way a threat to me. No record, no priors. Good law abiding citizen who just happened to be angry with me. I left empty handed. You have to PROVE that you have a reason to be fearful of the threat... Hard to do...

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 08:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,076 Posts

That may be the santion but there is way more to it that that. I know because I tried to get a restraining order against someone who verbally threatened me and couldn't. The reason, there was no proof that this person was in any way a threat to me. No record, no priors. Good law abiding citizen who just happened to be angry with me. I left empty handed. You have to PROVE that you have a reason to be fearful of the threat... Hard to do...
    You have a tendency of putting threats in writing, there's the proof for you.

Fabulous Shadow
    UM dumb ass... You have to prove that the individual that made the threat poses an actual risk... OK got it now?

And fuck off back to DDLR,
    Remember... you wern't going to address me anymore... Thats 4 times now that you haven't kept your word.

Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-10-2015 @ 11:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Damn, All talk, and no TITS!!!

Post em' Dammit!!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    04-02-2024 @ 03:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,619 Posts

That may be the santion...
    good luck finding a definition for that one.

Fabulous Shadow
    Hey everyone apparently GS doesn't have shit including balls... I knew he wouldn't call my bluff! But someone HAS been spreading my picture around I'm pretty sure it's either Angel or dg... I know people get their rocks off digging their nails into Fabs tender skin but ya know what... hearing that some man that I dont even know was sent my picture today just REALLY REALLY hits below the belt. I have pictures of alot of you people that I have been asked not to post and I never have...
    seenbad, dif, filty, MikeB... even during the most corrupt fights...
    This has just got to the straw that breaks the camels back!

Ya know I know the Army is no place to find sympathy but let me fill you in on my pain and anger...

My Father died of a sudden heart attack... Haha that's some ammo aint it!
    I lost a child at 3 1/2 months... wooo hooo funny shit there!!!
    One of my best friends died at 32 of brain cancer... LMAO!!!
    Another ( a single mother like myself ) died at 38 of melanoma leaving her 13 year old daughter parentless... What a burn huh!!!
    Another is battleing breast cancer and just had a mastectomy, she has 4 kids... Hell yeah!
    My husband is an alcoholic (As bad if not worse than EVH except he has no money) and has basically deserted our son which wrenches my fucking heart EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE! He probably deserves it!!!
    I work 50 hours PLUS a week to support myself my son and my mother... I am such a FUCKING BITCH!!!!
    Know why I hate being called fat? Because I am fucking bullimic! HAHA Isn't that a fucking RIOT!
    And lastly... I recently suffered trama to my brain which has left me with permanent frontal lobe damage and involutional scars! No wonder I'm so CRAZY!!!! Fuck YEAH!!!!!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fab... take a few deep breaths. You're going to dramatically shorten your own life span if you get angry all the time. Medical fact.

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Hey everyone apparently GS doesn't have shit including balls... I knew he wouldn't call my bluff! But someone HAS been spreading my picture around I'm pretty sure it's either Angel or dg... I know people get their rocks off digging their nails into Fabs tender skin but ya know what... hearing that some man that I dont even know was sent my picture today just REALLY REALLY hits below the belt. I have pictures of alot of you people that I have been asked not to post and I never have...
    seenbad, dif, filty, MikeB... even during the most corrupt fights...
    This has just got to the straw that breaks the camels back!

Ya know I know the Army is no place to find sympathy but let me fill you in on my pain and anger...

My Father died of a sudden heart attack... Haha that's some ammo aint it!
    I lost a child at 3 1/2 months... wooo hooo funny shit there!!!
    One of my best friends died at 32 of brain cancer... LMAO!!!
    Another ( a single mother like myself ) died at 38 of melanoma leaving her 13 year old daughter parentless... What a burn huh!!!
    Another is battleing breast cancer and just had a mastectomy, she has 4 kids... Hell yeah!
    My husband is an alcoholic (As bad if not worse than EVH except he has no money) and has basically deserted our son which wrenches my fucking heart EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE! He probably deserves it!!!
    I work 50 hours PLUS a week to support myself my son and my mother... I am such a FUCKING BITCH!!!!
    Know why I hate being called fat? Because I am fucking bullimic! HAHA Isn't that a fucking RIOT!
    And lastly... I recently suffered trama to my brain which has left me with permanent frontal lobe damage and involutional scars! No wonder I'm so CRAZY!!!! Fuck YEAH!!!!!

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY MORE ?'s AS TO WHY I AM SO BITTER ALL THE TIME??? LAUGH ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE FOOT IN THE FUCKING GRAVE! FUCK YOU AND YOUR KARMA ANGEL! ROT IN HELL BITCH! AND dg BE SURE AND TELL DIF ABOUT YOU ROMPS WITH WOLFMAN! FAB OUT!
    I'm sorry, it's still not clear to me... do I have your permission to post the pictures or not?

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2012 @ 09:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Geez, get off her back!!!! If you are so intent on posting a picture of her tits and you're so radical about it, you must be pretty hard up LOL!! No offense to FAB but come on, is all this shit really worth it. I wouldn't mind seeing it myself but it ain't worth demeaning someone over it. PEACE!!!

OLO

Re: Re: FABULOUS Tits

That's hilarious that you're pretending not to know about them, since they just showed up unsolicited in my inbox from ... um... YOU. And from your former work address, no less. Always the bright one!!

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... are you ASKING me to post them? :confused:

LMAO. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't made a single threat against you. My only comment was that I was considering posting pictures YOU sent me. Once you've sent them into the public domain, you lose any right to object to their publication. But I'm sure your "attorney" has already told you this, right? Did you send him your naked photos too?

You, on the other hand, are the queen of threats, getting your brother to threaten to break OLO's legs!! And then you admit it in writing on a message board!! That's unbelievably stupid, even by your standards.

Just want to clarify a few things here.

The first threat of harm to me was that her Ex Husband was going to hunt me down and break my legs.

The next threat was for me to meet her friend in Concrete, Wa so he could beat me up.

Then it was her brother who lives in Concrete, Wa . I think he was going to hunt me down at Fabs command.

Then it was her brother and his Bad Ass Biker Friends that were going to hunt me down and break my legs at Fabs command.

The most current threat is that she will be in the Seattle area on the 26th of June to see the Padres vs. Mariners game. Fab, her brother and his Bad Ass Biker friends are going to come over and break my legs so Fab can watch.

Ok back to the boobie topic.

lionsfan

Talking

Originally posted by OLO

The first threat of harm to me was that her Ex Husband was going to hunt me down and break my legs.

The next threat was for me to meet her friend in Concrete, Wa so he could beat me up.

Then it was her brother who lives in Concrete, Wa . I think he was going to hunt me down at Fabs command.

Then it was her brother and his Bad Ass Biker Friends that were going to hunt me down and break my legs at Fabs command.

The most current threat is that she will be in the Seattle area on the 26th of June to see the Padres vs. Mariners game. Fab, her brother and his Bad Ass Biker friends are going to come over and break my legs so Fab can watch.

Last edited by lionsfan; 06-09-2004 at 09:40 PM.

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-30-2012 @ 08:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fab, I know you've got a lot of stress in your life right now (and have for quite a while). Why do you make it worse by continuing to post here and getting even more stressed out? I know, I'm a fine one to talk....I used to get angry about stuff on the boards too, but honestly I don't care anymore. It's not worth it. Come on back over to my nice, warm & fuzzy board where everyone is nice to each other (cuz if they're not, I'll kick their asses!)

OLO
    Can I come to your website also SOCALCHELLIE? I am in need of some warm fuzzyness. I am a very sensative warm and fuzzy kind of guy. I would love to talk VH with all five of your members.

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Sure, come on over

OLO
    I feel a group hug comming on!!

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Of course you don't care if he post them. They weren't you. Funny how your face didn't appear in them. They were as fake as your attempts to get people on the boards to pretend they were having sex with you.

I haven't posted anything towards you in a long time, but it seems funny you are over here praising Dave and the Army when I could pull up lots of posts at the links of you ripping on this place. Guess you don't have any choice when there's no where else to go.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2020 @ 12:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Of course you don't care if he posts them. They weren't you. Funny how your face didn't appear in them. They were as fake as your attempts to get people on the boards at the Dome to pretend they were having sex with you.

I haven't posted anything towards you in a long time, but it seems funny you are over here praising Dave and the Army when I could pull up lots of posts at the links of you ripping on this place. Guess you don't have any choice when there's no where else to go.

Fabulous Shadow
    I'm sorry, it's still not clear to me... do I have your permission to post the pictures or not?

Post um MOTHERFUCKER!

Fabulous Shadow

Re: Re: Re: FABULOUS Tits

Originally posted by OLO

Let us re-claify shall we asshole!

#1 YOU came after me at DDL viciously and without cause. I had never spoke to you before. EVER...

Lady Blue I see you have a new user name at the LINKS! Whats this make the third time you have tried to sneak back in since you were BANNED for being a mental bitch!

Nice to see something havent changed. You have managed to piss off damm near every member on this board as well. Pretty soon your going to have to make your own board so you can post. Who will you argue with then?

For the record I am NOT lady Blue

#2 YOU ASKED me if I was going to send someone to PNW to kick your ass...

Hey Fab when do the threats start?
    Are you going to send some thugs up to the PNW to kick my ass?

#3 YOU said my ex husband would come kick your ass after I told you NOT to bring him into this, not me...

So thats it, your ex is going to come up to Seattle and beat my ass because his crazy ex wife bitch from hell tells him that she is angry at someone on the internet - BWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....SNORTTTTT HA HA HA

#4 In the beginning of your attack on me, I tried to remain calm and level headed. You pushed an provoked me by using my ex and my current boyfriend and by insulting and humiliating me until you got the response you were after and now you want to play Mr Innocent.

#5 Don't you think your really streching the truth here... Let me do a replay...

OLO: What kind of people do you run with? This person is going to come meet me to fight me yet he doesnt know me or anything about me. He is just going to take your word for it that you got your feelings hurt, then come and fight me? Ohh thats Brilliant!!

Once again you have proven my point, your a crazy bitch from hell.

FAB:
    You want to know the kind of people I run with mother fucker. Big Badass Biker mother fuckers who eat pansy asses like you for a snack! They are my brothers and my counsins and their friends and they are very VERY protective of their little sister asswipe. One word from me and you wont have to meet them, they will fucking hunt you down. Right there by that nice lil lake outside your front door sporty...

OLO:Why is it you wish violence on everyone? Is this how you handle your problems, you ask one of your badass biker dude friends to kick someones ass that they dont know because Fab got her feelings hurt on the internet.

FAB:Hey ass, The guy in Concrete is my brother, I'll have him AND his Biker friends look ya up. As for violence, you resorted to that by coming in here ans sticking your nose into something that it didnt belong. You have dug up alot of burden that was dead an buried for alot of people you moron. Now go back to the lins and explain that to Brett and seenbad. As for Timmy... I dont even bother with him, if he had a brain he's hurt himself. BTW, I'll be in Seattle on the 26th to watch the Padres play the Mariners maybe my brother and I will both look you up! That way I can watch as he breaks you legs!

Don't make it out like the threat chaged over and over and don't FABricate the situation for your advantage! Your a liar!

Not that anyones interested but you can read it here for yourself...

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/f...3&page=3&pp=30

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Helloooo? Fab, are you there? *tap tap tap* is this thing on?

Last edited by SoCalChelle; 06-10-2004 at 12:05 AM.

Thread Information